Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him (6086 Views)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by kiddoiLL(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

Wteva u r one of doz nailing him. So u r a goon
lookie here fish brain, u cant just go on ahead n accuse every guy here on NL..i meann i dnt even knw what d hell u talkin bout or who d he is..but i can see it all has to do with voting n d mr NL bullshit.. pfffft! like i follow up on dat or have d time to think of it..m not retarded like u, cus d way u replied shows u re..LLNP with d whole voting shit

2 Likes

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
[size=20pt]Is it not obvious the ladies like falconey because he is a gentle man?

Hadez be like the ladies![/size]

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by LuveU2(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
Falconey is our pride ❤

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Thread created 7:47AM smh

Commenting 8:08AM SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
na so. She no get better work na why.
lol. Too bad.

She even come across to me like an arrogant and rude girl. She's a negative influence to vizkiz team. She should be cautioned

But then, it's none of my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by jamalnation(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
hadez if u keep open useless trend like this 1 am very sure viz wuld nt make it tru d 1st round
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by samsam2019: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:
grin is dt nt funny n silly?
They said he bashes women bt only d guys r accusing him, y dnt u allow d ladies e bash come out n say dt?
D only think we keep reading is he is a basher no lady is proving dt only immature boys dt wnt 2 spoil is image.

I'v seen his posts n I knw he is blunt yes always blunt n maybe 2 blunt sometimes bt he always speak d truth

I tot boys r more matured dan women but in this case it seems d women r more mature than men grin
U boys shuld be ashamed of urself grin

#Ladiesrock
#Weruntheworld
#Weletthepastgo
I've read your post like 3 times and still dint get it

Are you sure something has not bashed your head?

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

Commenting 8:08AM SMH undecided
Stop ruining his good chance. Silly threads like this will only cripple his chances #justsaying

Good morning
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Too bad.

She even come across to me like an arrogant and rude girl. She's a negative influence to vizkiz team. She should be cautioned

But then, it's none of my business
I wonder the kind girls vizkiz recruits as his campaign manager

He should just go for classy ladies to campaign for him jor and not a troll..
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
LuveU2:
Oh hadez just shut the fvck up. If you are a door mat for guys who call ladies bitches and hoes, many of us are still to decent and have self pride in us enough to know who doesnt deserve a crown.

We know what matters now is not the shii we say but the power in our votes.

There is no smoke without a fvcking fire somewhere.

Keep calm and vote falconey.

Alt account.lol
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
jamalnation:
hadez if u keep open useless trend like this 1 am very sure viz wuld nt make it tru d 1st round
you are smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2016
At the discussion of his matter d thread will fill up grin
Cnt u see d fact! smiley
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:

Trolls are never gonna help, they can only worsen things

Vizkiz Babanla ba omo yi soro ko ya couple
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Cutehector(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2016
Optional1 I sight u babe.

kiss

Watsup
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Stop ruining his good chance. Silly threads like this will only cripple his chances #justsaying

Good morning

telling pple to stop hating is silly? Funi none of his friend s r backing him up. Before the thread u greet each other n nw u pple say bad tins against him. Smh
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

telling pple to stop hating is silly? Funi none of his friend s r backing him up. Before the thread u greet each other n nw u pple say bad tins against him. Smh
sorry, I don't get this part. What you mean?
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:27am On Jul 07, 2016
undecided she should join the ladies? Biko se na Girl she be b4?
Cutehector:
[size=20pt]Is it not obvious the ladies like falconey because he is a gentle man?

Hadez be like the ladies![/size]
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Cutehector(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided she should join the ladies? Biko se na Girl she be b4?
fyn girl, how's ur nyt kiss
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Stupedinluv I sight yu grin
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2016
undecided cutehec i tot i asked u a question?
Cutehector:
fyn girl, how's ur nyt kiss
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided cutehec i tot i asked u a question?
lol a girl dah doesn't have sense, is she a girl again? grin

Oya answer my kwestion..
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2016
gringrin Stupedinluv is back.

Oh my, look who is contesting for mr nairaland?

Our ftc occupant cum "women are bitches" Lmao! grin

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:
At the discussion of his matter d thread will fill up grin
Cnt u see d fact! smiley
babe u look smoking hot and beautifull dnt tank me
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringrin Stupedinluv is back.

Oh my, look who is contesting for mr nairaland?

Our ftc occupant cum "women are bitches" Lmao! grin
u'll vote for him ryt? wink he is a good guy na.
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
sorry, I don't get this part. What you mean?

U dnt see d threads everywhere?
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2016
undecided u are a case! Anyways my nyt was hot wink
Cutehector:
lol a girl dah doesn't have sense, is she a girl again? grin

Oya answer my kwestion..
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by MEGGATRON(m): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:

PREACH brother preach

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Cutehector:
u'll vote for him ryt? wink he is a good guy na.
Lmao pls make i no pee for my panties.

LuveU2 i thought you loved the kid? grin

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Park01: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

Dey said hv u seen him being arrogant?
isn't he a woman basher you gono tell us the part of his ass you've been licking all this while.

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

U dnt see d threads everywhere?
I wan to believe I'm not part of the 'mandem' you referring to
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by KnightRod(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Vote Vizkiz.

That's all I have to say.

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lmao pls make i no pee for my panties.

LuveU2 i thought you loved the kid? grin
lol hahahaha..

I think another contestant snatched luveu2's likeness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos / My Boyfriend Wants Me To / CONFESSION: Using a Nigerian Girl for Money Ritual [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.