Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him (6087 Views)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Maxi112: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:
I hope u all knw dt after d contest we r still d same set of people dt will be here
babe. calm down, you making things difficult for viz. this is politics for you bae

hope you doing good wink
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Maxi112: 9:31am On Jul 07, 2016
cindybaby22:
lol goodmorni to u
cheesy cheesy morn dear, hope your night was cool?
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by cindybaby22(f): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy morn dear, hope your night was cool?
yeah
hope yours wasn't bad either
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Maxi112:
babe. calm down, you making things difficult for viz. this is politics for you bae

hope you doing good wink

I M gud I dnt like d way ppl r making dis luk like. I am feeling bad for viz jst imagine what LuveU2 jst typed. Dt is vry deep n it really hurts me even when I M nt viz
Apart from politics e is jst a normal guy noting special
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Maxi112: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2016
cindybaby22:

yeah
hope yours wasn't bad either
main was perfect, you look juicy dear. your beauty caught my eyes wink

is this your alt account
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Moz22: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2016
*Spreads my mat here*
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Maxi112: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

I M gud I dnt like d way ppl r making dis luk like. I am feeling bad for viz jst imagine what LuveU2 jst typed. Dt is vry deep n it really hurts me even when I M nt viz
Apart from politics e is jst a normal guy noting special
yeah. everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. viz is aware of this, and I believe he's ready for them. you don't need to bleam them my dear, some of them are pained. I blv you ain't taken anything that happens hear personal just do your normal campaign.

hope you gona vote for me also grin
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2016
undecided
Cutehector:
I knw. Heat and mosquito..

Sotey u sleep naked sef grin
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Muvacci(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2016
This has got to be the dryest beef thread in the history of dry beef threads. cool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by sensimilaa: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Pandorabox:
It still won't make us vote him. bye.

Us?

He is going to get more votes than the guy you are supporting.
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2016
gringrin
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2016
sensimilaa:

Us?

Obviously if we have more dumb people on here

2 Likes

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Muvacci(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2016
sensimilaa:

Us?
So says the guy who just registered barely a few hours ago. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by dannyben5: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You r dumb. U hv always been
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Maxi112:
yeah. everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. viz is aware of this, and I believe he's ready for them. you don't need to bleam them my dear, some of them are pained. I blv you ain't taken anything that happens hear personal just do your normal campaign.

hope you gona vote for me also grin

R u contesting?
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

I wont judge you. Your posts on nairaland have already.

2 Likes

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by sensimilaa: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2016
Muvacci:

So says the guy who just registered barely a few hours ago. grin

Yes.
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I wont judge you. Your posts on nairaland have already.

Hehehe. Go away attention seeking dull brain. U r below me
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Maxi112: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

R u contesting?
lolz. I dey creas? I want you to add kinginvahala to your vote till fine.

I know my friend can do that for me wink
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by sensimilaa: 10:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:

It's not about being dumb. Some likes him, some don't.
That's life.
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Maxi112:
lolz. I dey creas? I want you to add kinginvahala to your vote till fine.

I know my friend can do that for me wink

U will bit for viz too!
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Maxi112: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

U will bit for viz too!
done already.
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by RoyalBlak007: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2016
hadez

seem like jadekitana.. grin...maybe her
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by KINGinVAHALA: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2016
*Sighs*
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

This was uncalled for. Insulting people won't make them vote for your candidate.

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by layla129(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Ohhh my grin cheesy...this is interesting
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by bolaji3071(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

See dis one. U beta use ur head n stop hatin u dnt knw Wt will happen tomorrow. U r obviously filled with hatred n cm imagine hw aggressive u r in d real world undecided

Go and sleep if you have nothing meaningful to say. Why do you keep attacking those that oppose your point of view. Must everyone vote for your Vizkiz.. Attention seeker.

Vote Photoshoot for Mr Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by bolaji3071(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Buddafly:

This was uncalled for. Insulting people won't make them vote for your candidate.

Don't mind her.

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Hadez(f): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2016
Buddafly:

So she should keep insulting my candidate? And those willing to vote him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones / Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! / Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.