Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him (6096 Views)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Hadez:

So she should keep insulting my candidate? And those willing to vote him?

Tbh, i can't find any insult in her post. And besides, people will vote for who they want to regardless of how hard any1 tries to change their minds.

What I'm saying is: If your candidate is good enough and hasn't stepped on so many toes then i don't see why he wouldn't win.
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by sensimilaa: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2016
Muvacci:

So you had to hide behind an alternate account to make a "bold" proclamation? grin

Shows you're not confident, and that's a flaw.

I am in detention.
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by sensimilaa: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Buddafly:

Tbh, i can't find any insult in her post. And besides, people will vote for who they want to regardless of how hard any1 tries to change their minds.

What I'm saying is: If your candidate is good enough and hasn't stepped on so many toes then i don't see why he wouldn't win.

I don't think viz can win this. It's a popularity contest and the mod is way ahead of him and every other person in this contest.
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2016
sensimilaa:

I don't think viz can win this. It's a popularity contest and the mod is way ahead of him and every other person in this contest.

I never said i wanted him to. wink
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by sensimilaa: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Buddafly:

I never said i wanted him to. wink

Haha. Okay

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by ademipeju(f): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2016
Dis op no get sense.

She dey Part of dose abusing this same vizkiz before Ooo. Now undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by ademipeju(f): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3019900/why-nairaland-guys-insultive

Reason why dis Op is a joke.

U see am undecided undecided undecided

Ode.

No be u supposed dey open dis kind thread.

It shows you are confused.

#confused human being# grin

2 Likes

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by vicstar(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2016
following like a sheep

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by layla129(f): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2016
ademipeju:

Ode.

Hahahaha ...goodness gracious
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2016
layla129:

check out this guy https://www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Teespice(f): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
ademipeju:

Ode.

kai.

this op sef.

I don laugh tire. talking about being contradictory.
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
iffa hear say i vote vizkiz...ah dey madt
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Koreslee(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
. . . . . . . . . . Remember to vote iamdotune for Mr NL'16...
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by ademipeju(f): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
layla129:

Lol he is vizkified ni I guess instead for her to be Fynestinon grin grin
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by ademipeju(f): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
layla129:

Lol she is vizkified ni I guess instead for her to be Fynestinon grin grin
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Blessograo(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Triczchic:

Babe.. My heart is where my heart is. Urs is wit Viz.kiz, mine is with Ryabcool.

May the best man win! smiley
Ryabcool knows I'm his wink
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Triczchic(f): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Blessograo:

Aiit babe. Good to know.

[size=20pt]#TrendRyabcool[/size]
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
When guys were carrying their contestants' matter for head like gala during the female edition, I knew the male edition go badt. Enough babes go carry belle before this thing end grin
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Ryabcool(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Blessograo:

a million kisses and hugs to you sweets.

[img

Ryabcool for Mr Nairaland 2016!!!
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vote reliability!!
Vote Devilmaycry as Mr. Nairaland 2016.

Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by coolviv: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringrin Stupedinluv is back.

Oh my, look who is contesting for mr nairaland?

Our ftc occupant cum "women are bitches" Lmao! grin

That's why one should always strive to be a gentleman/lady...you never know who is watching and when you might need them.. cheesy
Re: They Call Him A Woman Basher, Still No Woman Has Come Forward To Accuse Him by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
coolviv:

That's why one should always strive to be a gentleman/lady...you never know who is watching and when you might need them.. cheesy
Lol

I am not very gentle on this forum because of the number of slaves, dumbasses sexists that roam here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Drop Your Grievances About The Opposite Sex Here. / Fatherhood Has Really Changed Me .. Photos / Lets Make A Shout-out To Our Loved Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.