Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,267 members, 7,860,624 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos (4903 Views)

Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos by Nezan(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
I hope fashola is listening to thris thread. somebody should mail it to him.
Re: Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos by 3kay945(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2009
All been said, leave fashola alone!!
Re: Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos by McKren(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2009
Folks Fashola is doing well but Lagos is in Nigeria and Fashola is still a Nigerian Governor

The Agberos/OPC are Tinubu's base, they are his army and responsible for why PDP has been unable to crack Lagos. The same can be said of Kano State, Hisbah and Shekarua in terms of use of thugs to rig elections.

May be Fashola may be popular enough to win a landslide in the next election but the Kingmaker Tinubu will want to continue to be relevant and will keep his base. Conventional wisdom would have been to discard of what is a cynical tool to winning elections.

But the truth is that elections being what they are in Nigeria, these Agberos will continue to be relevant so long as electoral reforms are yet to come.

Agberos will still be there so long as their is unemployment, motor parks and inadequate regulated transport system.

So folks get used to it and try to remain in the real world. Fashola is the Governor of Lagos State of Nigeria and no Mayor of New York.
Re: Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos by MrCrackles(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2009
Nezan:

I hope fashola is listening to thris thread. somebody should mail it to him.
I have mailed it to him!
Re: Governor Fashola Lacks The Will Power To Tame Lagos Agberos by RUBRICS(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

I have mailed it to him!

Sure?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out / Breaking News: Muhammed Abacha Returns To APC In Kano / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Budgeted N49bn For 115 Foreign Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.