Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men (7910 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by kindredspirit(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
timsonpreye:
are u for real below secondary sch spellings u say won't exchange words wit u anymore, can u pls tell me the fault in my secondary English as u called it? ppls lyk u always come last in every examination, classless moda.fucker

Lmao grin ! Dude you're really cracking me up ! For a simpleton, you're quite likeable. Just another random delinquent, I reckon. But you're good.

I told you I didn't mean to rubbish you in any way. I just advised you to up your English language game. It is VERY bad! If your friends haven't told you this before, then you need a change of friends.

Forget the fact that this advise is coming from a " Jew". You're first of all a human being before you're a cultist. Help comes from the most unlikely of avenues. So, work on your written (and obviously spoken) English, bro!

Read books, Newspapers, Journals etc. Watch Cartoons and animated kids' shows. These things, elementary and infantile as they seem, really help.

Hey, I'm not perfect myself. So, there you go. Run with that.
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2016
kindredspirit:

Lmao grin ! Dude you're really cracking me up ! For a simpleton, you're quite likeable. Just another random delinquent, I reckon. But you're good.

I told you I didn't mean to rubbish you in any way. I just advised you to up your English language game. It is VERY bad! If your friends haven't told you this before, then you need a change of friends.

Forget the fact that this advise is coming from a " Jew". You're first of all a human being before you're a cultist. Help comes from the most unlikely of avenues. So, work on your written (and obviously spoken) English, bro!

Read books, Newspapers, Journals etc. Watch Cartoons and animated kids' shows. These things, elementary and infantile as they seem, really help.

Hey, I'm not perfect myself. So, there you go. Run with that.

wit all the big grammar u have not still answered my question, u are really a waste of time, won't talk to u again.
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by kindredspirit(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2016
timsonpreye:
wit all the big grammar u have not still answered my question, u are really a waste of time, won't talk to u again.

cheesy I've passed my message/advice to you bro. You know what to do.

So long!
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
kindredspirit:

I was going to call you a Mo.ron, but I won't, even though you are one !

I advised you to improve on your English and you go threatening me. I'm done with you, bro.

Keep disgracing yourself with your below-Secondary School spelling ability.

But what di U expect?
Someone who went to school ti do cultism do you expect any better?
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Babzilla:

But what di U expect?
Someone who went to school ti do cultism do you expect any better?
and in ur comment u have written the biggest n powerful English ever ryt?? u are jst a mare fo.ol, u ain't even the least on my problems so y should I worry about a low life idio.t lyk u.
gerarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
timsonpreye:
and in ur comment u have written the biggest n powerful English ever ryt?? u are jst a mare fo.ol, u ain't even the least on my problems so y should I worry about a low life idio.t lyk u.
gerarahia mehn

A bloody cultist is the lowest level of lowany man can go

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Babzilla:

A bloody cultist is the lowest level of lowany man can go
cheap words, I can see how educated u are... #i got more important tins to attend to, I waist no time on Mo.ron
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
timsonpreye:
cheap words, I can see how educated u are... #i got more important tins to attend to, I waist no time on Mo.ron

More important things like robbing peeps or terrorizing the neighbourhood eh

Thats right boy walk away and stay away dumb fùck
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Babzilla:

More important things like robbing peeps or terrorizing the neighbourhood eh
Thats right boy walk away and stay away dumb fùck
fvck ass tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
timsonpreye:
fvck ass tongue

I know u want to batty boy

If U could read you woulda seen the 'no homo'sign clear as day
Re: Happy 77 Day To Glorious Men by timsonpreye(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Babzilla:

I know u want to batty boy

If U could read you woulda seen the 'no homo'sign clear as day
smell out tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals / If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) / If All Nairaland Girls Are Like This, They Guys Will Be Happy Always (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.