Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

PENGASSAN Insists On Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENGASSAN Insists On Strike (17997 Views)

PENGASSAN Insists On Nationwide Strike Monday / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 08, 2016
MiMiakpet:

And your happy acknowledging the fact that we are all in it together abi? Shebi na the change wey una promise us be this? My only fear now is the fear that this may last forever as it is popularly said that "change is constant"
lol..not dis one o abeg
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by push24: 2:17am On Jul 08, 2016
shocked

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Kunberg: 2:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Ok no wahala
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by amtaken(f): 3:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Yes na! Duara change.

dejt4u:
kerosene now N300, PMS now approaching N180..

Is this the change we were promised??

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by omogin(f): 3:42am On Jul 08, 2016
They should quickly go joor. Nard and johesu will join them on August 1st. grin
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by djkirkoo2(m): 3:52am On Jul 08, 2016
Soneh:
WHO'S TO BLAME ;GEJ OR PMB .CLICK LIKE FOR PMB AND SHARE FOR GEJ
Wetin dis 1 dey do here? Na likes u dey find or na to discuss d tori for ground?
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by dallyemmy: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Which issue? - money for their pockets alone; bunch of selfish people.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by blackpanda: 6:09am On Jul 08, 2016
douchesnozzle:

Support this government the way u guys supported the previous government right?

Its actually pathetic the way wailers attempt to blame apc for almost everything. You blame apc for jonathan's stupidity, u blame apc for pdp crisis, you blame apc for looters looting the treasury dry and u still blame apc for apprehending and prosecuting the looters. Its really pathetic. Wailers shld get a life already. Election is since over!
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Rexyl(m): 6:12am On Jul 08, 2016
PMB Sir, let it be known that nothing has changed for good in this country except the looted billions of naira the government claimed to have received from some people that worked with the last administration, and which until now have no relevance in alleviating sufferings of the masses. What masses are experiencing is daily increase in the prices of goods and services which amounts to hardship and unprecedented suffering.

Something urgent needs to be done before it gets to the level that masses will arise to reject government and find the way for themselves. Means of surviving is getting out reach and people are being pushed to the wall.

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Rainmaker69(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2016
Have these attention-seeking idiots given 1 single valid reason for the strike? They should go on strike if they like. Rather than focus on cutting corruption and waste among their members, these fools think they can inflict hardship on the common man. E nor go better for dem.
Some people need to lose their jobs for this country to move forward. These guys are worse than politicians.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Desultan(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2016
dahmie2013:

I tire o! So going by deir reasons, den all sectors of d economy shud go on strike naa. Is it only oil&gas dat is experiencing job losses? If d Govt owe's money, let dem say how much dey owe dem & stop all dese "attentn seeking" like u mentned.

Sir, one of them is owed over $800M. Nice day.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Kunberg: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2016
Desultan:

Sir, one of them is owed over $800M. Nice day.

no be lie....
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Vatsyayana: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2016
You mean like this..m

360ng:
[size=15pt]CHANGE!!!

WHEN NEXT UNA HEAR BU BEFORE HARI DROPS EHH UNA GO TEAR RACE[/size]

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by justy15: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2016
please can somebody tell me where lai Mohammed is. I want to hear his own version of the story tactically.but then this same PENGASSAN or whatever they call themselves that refuse to show solidarity with Ayuba Wabba NLC to protest against government activities in that sector are crying fowl now, after they collected money to support government at the expense of the poor masses. God Will punish them including the Joe ajero faction of NLC for misleading the innocent Nigerians
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by festuschika(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2016
God must surely save his ppl due matter what happened
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Zico5(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2016
chillbabe:
For how long should we support this goverment? Ppl cnt pay their house rent,children school fees or hardly eat. For the past years there was a growing middle class now it's gone. We have the super rich and the poor. The country is in total darkness everybody is tired cause it's either heat,Gen noise or they cnt pay their bills will keep them awake. Nigeria need to change no doubt and with that comes. Difficult times but this is just to much. It is insensitive from the president to show us pictures of him breaking fast on a daily base with different kind of groups while most of your ppl can hardly afford a meal a day.
Why don't u advise ur brothers that are blowing gas installations to stop or u think everyone is dunce and not reasonable
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by ihedioramma: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Soneh:
WHO'S TO BLAME ;GEJ OR PMB .CLICK LIKE FOR PMB AND SHARE FOR GEJ
forget about the vote my brother, many people dont know who there father is and many people dont know there problem or what they need in life . We all 95% trust GEJ but see what he did as some one that did not see J S S 1 . Please if PMB was bad in 1982 or 83 he is doing well now . just look at a person with #400 million? . what of fayose that told workers he dont have money ? the same man said he have #300 million in a bank, did he have any company? or what? . the same to EX, IMO governors . one love .
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Rexyl(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
ihedioramma:
forget about the vote my brother, many people dont know who there father is and many people dont know there problem or what they need in life . We all 95% trust GEJ but see what he did as some one that did not see J S S 1 . Please if PMB was bad in 1982 or 83 he is doing well now . just look at a person with #400 million? . what of fayose that told workers he dont have money ? the same man said he have #300 million in a bank, did he have any company? or what? . the same to EX, IMO governors . one love .

I think Nigerians are suffering for insincerity of our leaders. I wonder why the fight against corruption is so biased these days. Many APC governors are more guilty of similar offense Fayose is persecuted for but they are being spared. Where is justice and how can God intervene in a situation like this. Other governors should be investigated as being done to Fayose, and let's see if the country won't find the direction.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by ihedioramma: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Rexyl:

I think Nigerians are suffering for insincerity of our leaders. I wonder why the fight against corruption is so biased these days. Many APC governors are more guilty of similar offense Fayose is persecuted for but they are being spared. Where is justice and how can God intervene in a situation like this. Other governors should be investigated as being done to Fayose, and let's see if the country won't find the direction.
This why i said many people dont know there problem or what they want in life, not all governors are thief if they are self is one after the other . remember is 36 states if he try all of them at a time(year) he (pmb)will have problem . pray for pmb to do more than this now .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Procures 315 Drums Chemical Foam AFFF Tridol For State Fire Service / 2023: Why Jonathan, Now? - Innocent Lagi / Akwa Ibom Apc Suspends Membership Registration Due To Low Turnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.