Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

PENGASSAN Insists On Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENGASSAN Insists On Strike (17994 Views)

PENGASSAN Insists On Nationwide Strike Monday / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by sammyj: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is corruption truly fighting back because majority of this guys owns fuel filling stations , storage and tankers which they will rather protect the interest of their business against their country. May God help Nigeria!!! angry

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by basingstoke: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wetin concern BuBU, HIM RELAX for aboki joint dey listen to one small transistor radio

3 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by bakila: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
360ng:
[size=15pt]CHANGE!!!

WHEN NEXT UNA HEAR BU BEFORE HARI DROPS EHH UNA GO TEAR RACE[/size]
Was Buhari the one that failed to pay on the cash call?
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by dionpholly(m): 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
No Wahala, we don used to it, in fact start am tonight self
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by bakila: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
massinola:
APC how does it feel, when you seem to be making headway in alleviating the suffering of the masses but some people are somewhere frustrating all your efforts? I hope you are enjoying it? cos you played politics with virtually everything during the last administration. now its your turn to swallow the bitter pills. please enjoy the politics of bitterness you started and love playing. ntooo
We all know why bombings take place in the Niger Delta. The fact that those bombings did not succeed and have not made the desired damages now leds to this strike. It will fail and would not likely bring PDP back. Nigerians can see through those strikes and it will backfire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by lagdmark(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
lonelydora:
Who do we believe now? FG or PENGASSAN

PENGASSAN PLS. FORGIVE OUR PMB WE ALL KNOW THAT HE HAS SERIOUS EAR PROBLEM, EVEN IBB CAN TESTIFY TO THAT.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Ready4watever: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
It shall not be well with them,when they were suppose to embark on this
Strike,they did not,now that Nigeria is passing through the hardest phase since its
Creation and some bunch of idiots want to increase the pains,if I see any of you bigots
Tomorrow,I will send such person to the Fulani herdsmen for mutilation

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by otokx(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
They strike for their selfish interests.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by eddyslim(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
What is this country turning into? God pls come to our rescue

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by karashita: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Confused people. 'no going back on strike;no going back on strike....' By 12.01hrs it would be Friday not Thursday. They dont even know what they want-see demands! Embark on your strike and see if we won't survive. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by karashita: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ready4watever:
Strike,they did not,now that Nigeria is passing through the hardest phase since its
Creation and some bunch of idiots want to increase the pains,if I see any of you bigots

I concur.
They are selfish and heartless.
please unleash the herdsmen on them embarassed
Ready4watever:

I concur.
They are selfish and heartless.
please unleash the herdsmen on them.Lol.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Horchmane(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
massinola:
APC how does it feel, when you seem to be making headway in alleviating the suffering of the masses but some people are somewhere frustrating all your efforts? I hope you are enjoying it? cos you played politics with virtually everything during the last administration. now its your turn to swallow the bitter pills. please enjoy the politics of bitterness you started and love playing. ntooo

Bt we are all in this together. Telling APC to swallow d bitter pills n enjoy d politics of bitterness, are u forget we are @ d centre of it all?

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by banmee(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
360ng:
[size=15pt]CHANGE!!!

As if these problems just started today.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
And so what?
Do we look like we care?
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by chillbabe(f): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Zico5:
Wailers will be so happy for this news not knowing we are all in it together. we must collectively support this government cos we have no options. But hatred and corruption will never allow them. Nigeria will only be better if things are put the way it is supposed to be not unnecessary agitation.
For how long should we support this goverment? Ppl cnt pay their house rent,children school fees or hardly eat. For the past years there was a growing middle class now it's gone. We have the super rich and the poor. The country is in total darkness everybody is tired cause it's either heat,Gen noise or they cnt pay their bills will keep them awake. Nigeria need to change no doubt and with that comes. Difficult times but this is just to much. It is insensitive from the president to show us pictures of him breaking fast on a daily base with different kind of groups while most of your ppl can hardly afford a meal a day.

2 Likes

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Optimist1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
dejt4u:
kerosene now N300, PMS now approaching N180..

Is this the change we were promised??

You sought for it... Therefore, mouth silenced and observed to sight what will occur in meantime.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by BizBloke(m): 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
360ng:
[size=15pt]CHANGE!!!

Hahahaha. cheesy cheesy grin This cracked me up real bad but the state of our economy is piteous. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by rumaabk(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Why u dey afraid of IPPIS while other govt agency joined it?
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by hotspec(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2016
APE HE SEE......Shandgeeee!!!
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Krismart(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Watch out, tomorrow u will hear that PENGASSAN president is in EFCC net

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Idenoch(m): 12:14am On Jul 08, 2016
diesel now 200

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by amokeme(f): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2016
dejt4u:
kerosene now N300, PMS now approaching N180..

Is this the change we were promised??
Where is stay, kerosene is 200 per liter while PMS is 138 per liter
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by erinolu(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2016
PENGASSAN......

The purpose for this strike is aptly flimsy, the government will witly overturn this move before day break. Some of you will be compromised to break the ranks. It will fail

.....my strong recommendation is to strike for these.

1) Devolution of powers
2) True physical federalism

How.....move for a call for either the implementation of the 2014 confab report or a referendum to restructure the country
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Klare(f): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2016
360ng:
[size=15pt]CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Klare(f): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Soneh:
WHO'S TO BLAME ;GEJ OR PMB .CLICK LIKE FOR PMB AND SHARE FOR GEJ
both
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Klare(f): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2016
theophorus:
A beg make them Strike if them wan strike and stop this unnecessary attention seeking...

#TheRoadMayBeLongButWeWouldGetThere.
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Klare(f): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2016
theophorus:
A beg make them Strike if them wan strike and stop this unnecessary attention seeking...

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Klare(f): 12:44am On Jul 08, 2016
theop horus:

. Hmmmm
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Cityguy: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2016
When you sow wind, expect whirlwind. APC sowed all these during last administration and now, cock has come home to roost or how do they say it. The unfortunate partnis that the masses are the pawns in the hand of these major players and are the losers head or tail. My consolation is in the saying that when there is life, there is hope. I will pull through. Ti elegan lo soro.

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by papinx(m): 12:46am On Jul 08, 2016
Beht why
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by MiMiakpet(m): 1:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Zico5:
Wailers will be so happy for this news not knowing we are all in it together. we must collectively support this government cos we have no options. But hatred and corruption will never allow them. Nigeria will only be better if things are put the way it is supposed to be not unnecessary agitation.

And your happy acknowledging the fact that we are all in it together abi? Shebi na the change wey una promise us be this? My only fear now is the fear that this may last forever as it is popularly said that "change is constant"
Re: PENGASSAN Insists On Strike by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri / Demolition: Victor Nnam Disowns Marked Property In Dimond Estate / Police Avert Explosion At Fagge Juma'at Mosque, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.