Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Regret Voting Lanicky. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Voting Lanicky. (29318 Views)

Happy Birthday Lanicky / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Mediapace: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
What is akamu?
Nollywood/season film
FTbomb:
ok....but no dey drink cold akamu in the morning again. if you must, always make sure say you support am with hot moi-moi..
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
I think she should be neutral even if you have someone in mind to vote for.. angry
that what you get when u vote for immature lady as a queen angry

Now you are getting me. She should vote and not Campaign.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by LuveU2(f): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Muvacci:

I'd liken you to a rare pink diamond. Its atleast $100million "cheap". gringrin

You're worth more..
kisskisswink
Hope we see soon smiley
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by IamLEGEND1: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Muvacci:

I'd liken you to a rare pink diamond. Its at least $100million "cheap". gringrin You're worth more..
cool
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alocia:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa gringringrincheesy

[size=18pt]Look who we have here[/size] grin

Mtcheeew.

#team fynestboy... Vote fynestboy for mr Nairaland 2016#
Remind me, who are you again pleaseundecided

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy Oboy c thread grin cut ejector bia, i knw say u go like thread like dis, Air sultan i saw u oh *eats my custard cake**drinks chilled pepsi**picks up my iphone7* grin
smiley
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Kolade354(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Guy, no shakin' n calm down. smiley She could intentionally switched off her fone. Maybe different sim card for guys like u grin
Lol,she is nt dat type of gurl although I don't trust these biitchess.
She suppose visit mi yesterday,but told me her mum is around and she wnted to come with her frnd,but me don tell her I don't want any friend to spoil any move
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by TSOM(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mediapace:
For your info am not piicity

You tried maligning another candidate then depict another as a neutral.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3943447_20160708130315_jpeg52bbadbcdbcb1510dbe9229c13d17e94

Before you shamelessly go hypocrital in public, make sure KingSLAY isn't lurking 'cause he'd expose you.

Now look at the screenshot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Fadedjeans: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lmao! Too much time abeg. But the real journey started after she was crowned queen. And in this situation, I think she should just stay neutral. It doesn't matter what her intentions are; people are always going to scrutinize and criticize her actions from now on. Campaigning or soliciting for votes is a tad below her office right now.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademipeju:

Now you are getting me. She should vote and not Campaign.
wait!! she dey campaign?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Maxi112: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kolade354:
lol, I don't fvk raw cheesy
I alwayz protect mi self to avoid story that touch..
you haven't came across the stubborn type. you ain't going in with those rubbers you call condom cheesy

hope you gono reschedule the match cheesy
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Alocia(f): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
AirSultan:
Remind me, who are you again pleaseundecided

www.google.com
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Benoy: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lanicky is not the umpire of this contest neither is she one of the organizers. She has every right to support/campaign/vote whoever she wants.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fadedjeans:
Lmao! Too much time abeg. But the real journey started after she was crowned queen. And in this situation, I think she should just stay neutral. It doesn't matter what her intentions are; people are always going to scrutinize and criticize her actions from now on. Campaigning or soliciting for votes is a tad below her office right now.

Now you are getting it...
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yes for front-page sef. Wey dem ban er
sexymoma:
wait!! she dey campaign?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by FuckYouMods: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2 my sweetheart am here... This one na serious gbege o grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Benoy:
Lanicky is not the umpire of this contest neither is she one of the organizers. She has every right to support/campaign/vote whoever she wants.

Shut up.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by confistified(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is wat u get wen some peeps start forming inner caucuses/groups ........ serious politics nd reciprocating would be involved. ...... it started with Tomfrench lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademipeju:
Lolz... abeg if you sabi am tell am say na wash.. tongue gone are those days when you won't even see Nl's queen till day of interview wey this dygeasty guy go announce...chai, my sister u trowey vote tru tru

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
I think she should be neutral even if you have someone in mind to vote for.. angry
that what you get when u vote for immature lady as a queen angry

if e pain you go to third main land bridge and jump inside the sea.
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
ademipeju:

go to ur frontage you go see transformer there, hug am abeg make u nor die for pain.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by LuveU2(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
FuckYouMods:
LuveU2 my sweetheart am here...
This one na serious gbege o grin
My luv welcome kiss
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by sexymoma(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
thagift:

if e pain you go to third main land bridge and jump inside the sea.
heys!! nor follow me talk anyhow ooo, go call ya crew make dem warn the young lady wey una put down for una whatsapp group.. say make she behave mature as una queen..
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ireneony(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
LuveU2:
STFUareyougod does not like controversies, in his own words they are not interesting enough like the old times, but u see him in all controversial threads.

grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Benoy: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fadedjeans:

So you saying its a tad below the office of President Obama for campaigning for Hillary Clinton right??

1 Like

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by FTbomb(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]let nairaland decide ......
sure they will.. wink
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
heys!! nor follow me talk anyhow ooo, go call ya crew make dem warn the young lady wey una put down for una whatsapp group.. say make she behave mature as una queen..

as far as you are a member of Nairaland she's your queen too tongue
Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Donlino(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
minus your vote, the girl still win hands down....so who your vote epp? undecided.....

freedom of speech and near cheap data making lunatics think thier opinion counts.....She has the right to decide if to campaign or not...choke on your myopic opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Alocia:

www.google.com
Wow.

First of all,

Ma'am I want you to know I salute your stupeedity. Seeing a stupeed person is so common, fact I've seen like 15 on this thread. But for a stupeed person to flaunt their stupeedity, now that's pure compounded stupeedity courage.

Secondly,

On a scale of 1-10, the equilibrium position of your cerebrum has shifted gravely to the "Obvious senseless" side. Unfortunately for your sorry asss, I ain't no catalyst to balance the equation for you.

Thirdly and I think lastly,

Its a common saying that being reetarrd is a gift from God, in your case, I say no its self induced.

Do have yourself a wonderful afternoon and a splendid day, ma'amsmiley

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by joseph1832(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
TSOM:

You tried maligning another candidate then depict another as a neutral.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3943447_20160708130315_jpeg52bbadbcdbcb1510dbe9229c13d17e94

Before you shamelessly go hypocrital in public, make sure KingSLAY isn't lurking 'cause he'd expose you.

Now look at the screenshot.
And The Mack Strikes Again!. LMFAO.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by Zenayia(f): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wait for a second.

47-4=x

Find x.

Nope! Nothing of importance undecided

Mr. Girl, Lanicky can campaign for anyone she so wants, she's not the organizer nor a sponsor in the competition (unlike that very funny sponsor that lacked sense sad), my point is, you should shove your opinion down your hairy azz and go skip or something undecided

Please quote if you may smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Voting Lanicky. by ademipeju(f): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
sexymoma:
Lolz... abeg if you sabi am tell am say na wash.. tongue gone are those days when you won't even see Nl's queen till day of interview wey this dygeasty guy go announce...chai, my sister u trowey vote tru tru

I trowey am...

We need those old days m.. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Issues To Be Discussed During Courtship ? / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.