Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi (24945 Views)

"I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar / Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
It is because of people like you that I don't believe baifra will ever work because you anambarians feel that you are superior to others. Ebonyians are hardworking people and stop all this trash you wrote up there.

God bless you my brother. U re my type & who gone to many of these states forming this that & realized that the grass is not always greener at their side.

This above, in addition to my humble submission below...

Enough have been said regarding our great state, Ebonyi. While acknowledging the fact that we all are entitled to our opinions, BUT WE MUST STOP WASHING OUR DIRTY LINENS HERE ON NAIRALAND. This thread would rather rebound with people from other states projecting rather virulent & bitter remarks about our people. Have u seen an Enugu indigene criticizing his governor or state, Anambra, Imo, etc.??¿?? Rather they bring up & sponsor threads that promotes it. But because of their preconceived & misguided misconception about Ebonyi State, they would rather make u more miserable & worthless before them. Needless to say that Ebonyians are the most hardworking Ibos, but they would dispute it & be blinded by the truth. Show me an Anambrarian that can get 300 heaps in a day & I will show u a Hercules among Ebonyians. Please let no one make us inferior. We all know that Ebonyi is GREAT, only time shall tell. Even people that have visited Ebonyi once know that its GREATNESS abounds. No state is perfect likewise Ebonyi, No leader is perfect likewise Dave Nweze Umahi. He may have taken his decision to suit his taste; to fulfill his constitutional role, budget, campaign promises, & god-knows-what motives. The luxury car purchase issue have come & gone, & there is little or nothing we may do about it. BUT WE CAN STILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF EBONYI, but it would have to begin with every Ebonyian, by being more creative & hardworking. Aboveall, we should learn to internalize adjuged negative news about EBONYI STATE & not engage in war of words on Nairaland & others. God bless EBONYI STATE, God bless NIGERIA

Cc: wisdomkosi,Blastos,Dgaffer,winning sun,tit,sharonbaron,messoprogress,mercysam23,his awesomeness,omoluabil6,.........
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Blastos:

lady If u can tell me one community he has done more for(except his community though) than ehugbo, den I'd know u mean business. D tax on transportation? Who told u it was targeted at Ebonyians? My dear the tax is for transport companies.. Channel d transportation fare increase issue to d companies.. They have been ripping u off and its time for them to pay... Remember he also announced he would be revamping Ebotrans.. Wait until he does dat
It seems you are being paid but no problem bro. Continue

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Dgaffer:
When you come to places like Lagos and onitsha, 78% of the high way traders there na from Ebonyi state and most if them can't bost of good a single room not to talk of best sitter for themselves in these cities and they are not happy either but some of them can make good fortunes in their villages with farming and other agro allied business and live comfortably as well with good peace of mind

I just pray and hope that the present administration will stumble upon what Sam Egwu saw during his spell as Governor when he attend Governors' conference in Abuja that made him reduce the tution fee for their state uni and also pay bursaries to every indegenious student of the state so as to encourage them and strengthen their parents as well
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Jacko01: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2016
The problem with ebonyi ppl is dat they love hawking

And pushing wheel barrow

They dont like skool cha cha

Every oda ibo state started lik ebonyi

Afikpo and avakaliki wer in existenc

But those oda ibo states hustled

They started businesses now their offspring can afford universoty and going overseas

Notice see the caise and effect in play here

Govt has never done a thing for ibos

Ibos excelling is the suffer our parents had to go through

Now we hav a generation unrivalled by any tribe in africa

But ebonyi...... Ebonyi state

Semms their parents passed on to them legacy of hawking and okada and keke

Dey will be in skool at afikpo dreaming about hawking

Proof before God bless patoranking....... Wat was his profession mmmmm.......... Clears throat

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Dgaffer:
When you come to places like Lagos and onitsha, 78% of the high way traders there na from Ebonyi state and most if them can't bost of good a single room not to talk of best sitter for themselves in these cities and they are not happy either but some of them can make good fortunes in their villages with farming and other agro allied business and live comfortably as well with good peace of mind

I just pray and hope that the present administration will stumble upon what Sam Egwu saw during his spell as Governor when he attend Governors' conference in Abuja that made him reduce the tution fee for their state uni and also pay bursaries to every indegenious student of the state so as to encourage them and strengthen their parents as well
[quote][/quote]

Enough have been said regarding our great state, Ebonyi. While acknowledging the fact that we all are entitled to our opinions, BUT WE MUST STOP WASHING OUR DIRTY LINENS HERE ON NAIRALAND. This thread would rather rebound with people from other states projecting rather virulent & bitter remarks about our people. Have u seen an Enugu indigene criticizing his governor or state, Anambra, Imo, etc.??¿?? Rather they bring up & sponsor threads that promotes it. But because of their preconceived & misguided misconception about Ebonyi State, they would rather make u more miserable & worthless before them. Needless to say that Ebonyians are the most hardworking Ibos, but they would dispute it & be blinded by the truth. Show me an Anambrarian that can get 300 heaps in a day & I will show u a Hercules among Ebonyians. Please let no one make us inferior. We all know that Ebonyi is GREAT, only time shall tell. Even people that have visited Ebonyi once know that its GREATNESS abounds. No state is perfect likewise Ebonyi, No leader is perfect likewise Dave Nweze Umahi. He may have taken his decision to suit his taste; to fulfill his constitutional role, budget, campaign promises, & god-knows-what motives. The luxury car purchase issue have come & gone, & there is little or nothing we may do about it. BUT WE CAN STILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF EBONYI, but it would have to begin with every Ebonyian, by being more creative & hardworking. Aboveall, we should learn to internalize adjuged negative news about EBONYI STATE & not engage in war of words on Nairaland & others. God bless EBONYI STATE, God bless NIGERIA

Cc: wisdomkosi,Blastos,Dgaffer,winning sun,tit,sharonbaron,messoprogress,mercysam23,his awesomeness,omoluabil6,.........
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Blastos:

old man, dats what was budgeted. If he uses less dan dat without dia permission, he'd be probed

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Blastos:

my dear friend, i only asked some question dat u were supposed 2 answer, instead u started raining abuses on me.. The Governor bought Innoson vehicles last year for the HOA members and they bluntly refused it. He returned it citing lack of funds pending when d state economy becomes Robust. So if u have a p, take it out with d HOA members not d Governor.

[quote][/quote]

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
kwyllancy:

God bless you my brother. U re my type & who gone to many of these states forming this that & realized that the grass is not always greener at their side.

Thanks. Which part of ebonyi are you from?

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Jacko01: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
kwyllancy:

Ebonyi is hardworking in digging up sand rite

All of una hercules

But none are smart at working

You stated facts and never lied

You guys like to work work work work

Since creation of ur state una dey do am wer has it gotten you guys

Now you have highest number of rapists.... Paediphiles and cultist in the east

Why frustration

Infact i go start to pursue una fine gals make dem mad wif swag..... Cos una boys no be am at all

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jacko01:
The problem with ebonyi ppl is dat they love hawking

And pushing wheel barrow

They dont like skool cha cha

Every oda ibo state started lik ebonyi

Afikpo and avakaliki wer in existenc

But those oda ibo states hustled

They started businesses now their offspring can afford universoty and going overseas

Notice see the caise and effect in play here

Govt has never done a thing for ibos

Ibos excelling is the suffer our parents had to go through

Now we hav a generation unrivalled by any tribe in africa

But ebonyi...... Ebonyi state

Semms their parents passed on to them legacy of hawking and okada and keke

Dey will be in skool at afikpo dreaming about hawking

Proof before God bless patoranking....... Wat was his profession mmmmm.......... Clears throat
Stop all this nonsense you jus wrote up there. It won't help, they don't love hawking but they don't have any other option

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

not the poorest, one of the poorest but it doesnt matter though

It absolutely does not matter my dear, only time shall tell.

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jacko01:

Ebonyi is hardworking in digging up sand rite

All of una hercules

But none are smart at working

You stated facts and never lied

You guys like to work work work work

Since creation of ur state una dey do am wer has it gotten you guys

Now you have highest number of rapists.... Paediphiles and cultist in the east

Why frustration

Infact i go start to pursue una fine gals make dem mad wif swag..... Cos una boys no be am at all
Na the girls go later kill you
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Blastos post=47330744]

you this boy... Its either u are not from Ebonyi or u dont live here... I stay in Ebonyi and I can tell u dat what he did was in order.. Have u heard dat One of our HOA members was publicly disgraced by d CP citing reasons dat She didnt know because the police does not know their cars? Do you know dat some of our HOA members use their Friends and relatives' cars? Do u know dat these HOA members have not recieved any official car which is dia constitutional right as contained in d laws of d State? Do u know dat those cars were included in d 2016 budget which he is executing as well as other developmental projects? Do u know dat he has not bought any car for his cabinet members(commissioners and Special advisers)? U say Ebonyi people make up 75 percent of those hawking in Lagos, have u heard all d announcements dat Ebonyians should come back home? Should he go and arrest or bundle dem back to d state abi those wey dey d town dey hustle na mumu? U talk about poorest state, do u know how much IGR Ebonyi state Generates in a month? If u want to talk Sh*t about ur So called state Ebonyi, visit am 1st..... Peace.. Unu jokwa

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Blastos(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
WinningSun:

what I implied was the nature of backwardness of the LGA.

maybe d banks havent seen d need to go into such places... They have dia IZZI/NDIAGU Microfinance bank which they use.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Blastos:

maybe d banks havent seen d need to go into such places... They have dia IZZI/NDIAGU Microfinance bank which they use.
What's your points? I don't really understand you. How much are you paid?

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
CyerSeries:
what are you talking about? I'm from Ebonyi state and since I heard the news yesterday, I was so shocked that I don't even know what to say.. Why is the ediot wasting our money buying expensive SUV for legislators that does virtually nothing? Why didn't he buy one of these Toyota sedan cars that is cheaper? What happened to Inosson? With 5m each, innoson can make a very nice official car for them.. I support the OP, the governor goofed on this one.. So all the tax the masses are paying through their is just for them to live a luxury life? We will mobilize and send a strong message to them starting from the legislators.. Anyone seen driving that SUV should be dealt by the masses.. Nonsense angry

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dgaffer:
At op, you're right to some extent. I'm from Akaeze in Ivo LGA of Ebonyi state, i did my Degree program in Ebonyi state Uni but I'm here in Lagos state for my National Service....i must say that the state govt is trying in infrastructural development which is necessary but what abt human development which is essential as most of our Eboyians are hustling in the streets of Lagos and Onitsha with no place to lay head on..
The Govt should reduce the school/tutution fees in their state Unii so as to encourage the indigens to opt out from their minal jobs on Highways. Just as Senator Dr Sam Egwy did duribg his era as Governor..

I believe and know that Ebonyi will be better soonest considering the fast growth it has received so far within it's creation year

Thank u & God bless you.

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by mesoprogress(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
people like you makes me feel that there is still hope
Thanks bro. We will get there by God's grace, don't lose hope.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dgaffer:

Bro one of the probs there os naivety and most if our influencial peeps there are corrupt and greedy..
It's there dat you will see a politician with govt approved designated cash for project.he will use it on his personal project while his people will be suffering

It is in my state dat they use Rice and Salt..when i mean rice.i mean a tin Delica of rice with #50 salt and smallest tin tomatoes to lue people to their side and after election. The people are left to die in starvation and with series of diseases like lassa fever etc as some of them see bush rat as their biggest bush meat to their reach

#I CRY FOR MY EBONYI PEOPLE

PLS CRY NO MORE DEAR

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
comrChris:
as in eh anytime I see a writeup like that I feel sorry for the persons ignorance or rather lack of sense...nl has indeed turned into a child play,a place where people fantastically showcase their ignorance, imagine people like op did not care to know the reasons/ conditions behind the giving of those cars and now he has come to nl to show his foolishness and his types here are pitying or consoling him lol what a deluded set of people

op those cars are not free,the money will be deducted from their allowances for the period of 3 years they have to stay in office and beside ebonyi is not the first to do this,as a matter of fact its legally right for fg n state govts to provide cars for their legislators which to the best of my knowledge has also been done at the federal level earlier this year..umahi is one of the best working governors among this set of governors

jokwa dinwa Bros, its as if we are from the same place Ehugbo( Afikpo North)?
I know why you guys are supporting him. Continue
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Dgaffer post=47338492]When you come to places like Lagos and onitsha, 78% of the high way traders there na from Ebonyi state and most if them can't bost of good a single room not to talk of best sitter for themselves in these cities and they are not happy either but some of them can make good fortunes in their villages with farming and other agro allied business and live comfortably as well with good peace of mind

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
[/quote][quote author=comrChris post=47350580]as in eh anytime I see a writeup like that I feel sorry for the persons ignorance or rather lack of sense...nl has indeed turned into a child play,a place where people fantastically showcase their ignorance, imagine people like op did not care to know the reasons/ conditions behind the giving of those cars and now he has come to nl to show his foolishness and his types here are pitying or consoling him lol what a deluded set of people

op those cars are not free,the money will be deducted from their allowances for the period of 3 years they have to stay in office and beside ebonyi is not the first to do this,as a matter of fact its legally right for fg n state govts to provide cars for their legislators which to the best of my knowledge has also been done at the federal level earlier this year..umahi is one of the best working governors among this set of governors

jokwa dinwa Bros, its as if we are from the same place Ehugbo( Afikpo North)?

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Mercysam23 post=47355030]

Bia, take time o, don't even provoke me further. Stop misleading people. Mention any HOA member that doesn't have a car good enough to attract respect. Must it be 2016 Prado, did you know how much each of these cars cost? Should that be his priority as a governor?

You talk of him asking ebonyans to come home, to where exactly? has he prepared any place or done anything so far to assure them that if they come they'll be protected?

Aren't you stupid to think that he is right to buy such expensive cars for people that can take care of themselves. Didn't you hear of what Ayade did in cross river? Buying over 20 coaster buses to subsidize transportation.

Haven't you heard of the increased tax rate imposed on house owners and transport companies? Does he has to place a yoke upon the poor for the rich to benefit from? Is that what governance should be?

We're coming for him, we'll remind him why we voted him if he has forgotten.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Mercysam23 post=47355030]

Bia, take time o, don't even provoke me further. Stop misleading people. Mention any HOA member that doesn't have a car good enough to attract respect. Must it be 2016 Prado, did you know how much each of these cars cost? Should that be his priority as a governor?

You talk of him asking ebonyans to come home, to where exactly? has he prepared any place or done anything so far to assure them that if they come they'll be protected?

Aren't you stupid to think that he is right to buy such expensive cars for people that can take care of themselves. Didn't you hear of what Ayade did in cross river? Buying over 20 coaster buses to subsidize transportation.

Haven't you heard of the increased tax rate imposed on house owners and transport companies? Does he has to place a yoke upon the poor for the rich to benefit from? Is that what governance should be?

We're coming for him, we'll remind him why we voted him if he has forgotten.

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by ajunwalib(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
I hate when people say that Ebonyians are not educated. You can force a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink water. Those who decided not to go to school are on their own as for my part of the state, pls we are educated. The governor buying cars for his legislators is never a new thing cos his predecessors did same and no body complained. If the previous administration had done a bit of his development projects under one year,I think the state would have been of reckon. Pls let's encourage the governor instead of running this unhealthy criticism.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Samuelnwite2 post=47358790][color=#770077][/color] ,i weeps, when i hear, when will Ebonyi be out of this bondage, where is our leaders taking us tooo....

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Yujin(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
I totally agree with you that ebonyi is the poorest state in Nigeria
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Yujin(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
I totally agree with you that ebonyi is the poorest state in Nigeria
Never the poorest but one of the poorest. Have you been to Yobe and Nassarawa states?
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Blastos(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
My Fellow Ebonyians both at home and in Diaspora.. Let me use dis medium to thank wisdomkosi for this nice thread. I dnt support all of our Governor's policies but we should have faith and put our all to work and achieve greatness regardless of what d govt lays b4 us... This way we will move the state forward..
LONG LIVE EBONYI STATE!
LONG LIVE AFIKPO NORTH LGA!
LONG LIVE UNWANA!
LONG LIVE MY SOUL!
cc: wisdomkosi, mercysam23, kwyllancy, cyerseries, sharonbaron, winning sun. Unu jokwa(afikpo), kaa oo(edda), makwara ma(ohaozara), tokwehu, dee je o(Abakaliki).. Peace! Signing out.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by smarleybiz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Still in amazement though..... U hail from Ebonyi state and I can tell much about the suffering that have engulfed the people of my state...

I must confess, I love the above article, how I wish that the senseless governor wil come across it... Ebonyians have turned to hawkers in most of the state... For instance, in kogi state where I reside presently, all those people selling egg rolls in the street are from Ebonyi state... Most of us have turned to tout roaming around the streets without any hope of a colorful living....And all our governor could think of is to distribute cars to the rich while the poor gets more poorer...

I can vividly remember how most of this youths involved themselves in many unlawful act to make u become the governor.... I remember been persuaded to vote thrice for you... I still live to regret voting u into power... because the interest of ur people isn't considerable to you... A good leader is suppose to have the interest of his people at hand but in ur own side reverse is now the case....

My fellow Ebonyians, I can't give up cos God liveth.... On a good day, God will harken to our prayers ND grant us a fair government...

To you Engr Dave Nweze Umahi, receive common sense IJN...

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Yujin(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
kwyllancy:

I partly agree with you except that I support the criticism of corrupt leaders. Oh yes we must stop denigrating our states to the delight of our ever waiting haters. Lastly, there's nothing to bless about this worthless contraption called Nigeria. God bless Ebonyi and God bless Alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Blastos:
My Fellow Ebonyians both at home and in Diaspora.. Let me use dis medium to thank wisdomkosi for this nice thread. I dnt support all of our Governor's policies but we should have faith and put our all to work and achieve greatness regardless of what d govt lays b4 us... This way we will move the state forward..
LONG LIVE EBONYI STATE!
LONG LIVE AFIKPO NORTH LGA!
LONG LIVE UNWANA!
LONG LIVE MY SOUL!
cc: wisdomkosi, mercysam23, kwyllancy, cyerseries, sharonbaron, winning sun. Unu jokwa(afikpo), kaa oo(edda), makwara ma(ohaozara), tokwehu, dee je o(Abakaliki).. Peace! Signing out.
Thanks for commending me on my post. I really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Orders Temporary Forfeiture Of Diezani’s $40m Jewelery, Gold Iphone / Rochas Vs Uzodimma: Court Dismisses Appeal Filed By Imo Govt / Nigeria Heading For Price Crash, Says BUA Chairman, Rabiu Abdulsamad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.