Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi (24937 Views)

"I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar / Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Blastos:

you this boy... Its either u are not from Ebonyi or u dont live here... I stay in Ebonyi and I can tell u dat what he did was in order.. Have u heard dat One of our HOA members was publicly disgraced by d CP citing reasons dat She didnt know because the police does not know their cars? Do you know dat some of our HOA members use their Friends and relatives' cars? Do u know dat these HOA members have not recieved any official car which is dia constitutional right as contained in d laws of d State? Do u know dat those cars were included in d 2016 budget which he is executing as well as other developmental projects? Do u know dat he has not bought any car for his cabinet members(commissioners and Special advisers)? U say Ebonyi people make up 75 percent of those hawking in Lagos, have u heard all d announcements dat Ebonyians should come back home? Should he go and arrest or bundle dem back to d state abi those wey dey d town dey hustle na mumu? U talk about poorest state, do u know how much IGR Ebonyi state Generates in a month? If u want to talk Sh*t about ur So called state Ebonyi, visit am 1st..... Peace.. Unu jokwa

Read with a clear mind not as a party member!
Now Ebonyi State Government calling back it citizens Hawking in Lagos on radio without any system on ground that this people will get in and get their daily bread and you are applauding Mr Umahi it just like Buhari Stopping importation if Paper while we don't have a paper mill that can produce enough papers Nigerians use, Now about IGr, Ebonyi state kept touts along Enugu Abakaliki road in the name of Agricultural Tax whatever; that is extortion, the Passenger manifest that made transport fares hike is part if your beloved Governors IGR generation scheme. Truth be yolf, the cars were expensive and very uncalled for, He (governor) comes out on TV and tells us that allocation from Abuja has reduced. that salaries of civil servants needs to be reduced in other for government to run, what about his security votes, how much is it? if he is a saint let him declare how much is it. in summary Umahis Government is the more you look, the less you see!
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by richardmba(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Blastos:

you this boy... Its either u are not from Ebonyi or u dont live here... I stay in Ebonyi and I can tell u dat what he did was in order.. Have u heard dat One of our HOA members was publicly disgraced by d CP citing reasons dat She didnt know because the police does not know their cars? Do you know dat some of our HOA members use their Friends and relatives' cars? Do u know dat these HOA members have not recieved any official car which is dia constitutional right as contained in d laws of d State? Do u know dat those cars were included in d 2016 budget which he is executing as well as other developmental projects? Do u know dat he has not bought any car for his cabinet members(commissioners and Special advisers)? U say Ebonyi people make up 75 percent of those hawking in Lagos, have u heard all d announcements dat Ebonyians should come back home? Should he go and arrest or bundle dem back to d state abi those wey dey d town dey hustle na mumu? U talk about poorest state, do u know how much IGR Ebonyi state Generates in a month? If u want to talk Sh*t about ur So called state Ebonyi, visit am 1st..... Peace.. Unu jokwa
My brother,it's either you are a praise-singer or you have nothing to say.David Umahi has not paid pensioners for three months and counting.These are men who worked for the state before retirement.There are so many things to be done,why such amount of money.I'm not against buying of cars for HOA members,but #5m can buy a good car.So shut up or speak the truth
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Blastos(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
emmanuelike:

Read with a clear mind not as a party member!
Now Ebonyi State Government calling back it citizens Hawking in Lagos on radio without any system on ground that this people will get in and get their daily bread and you are applauding Mr Umahi it just like Buhari Stopping importation if Paper while we don't have a paper mill that can produce enough papers Nigerians use, Now about IGr, Ebonyi state kept touts along Enugu Abakaliki road in the name of Agricultural Tax whatever; that is extortion, the Passenger manifest that made transport fares hike is part if your beloved Governors IGR generation scheme. Truth be yolf, the cars were expensive and very uncalled for, He (governor) comes out on TV and tells us that allocation from Abuja has reduced. that salaries of civil servants needs to be reduced in other for government to run, what about his security votes, how much is it? if he is a saint let him declare how much is it. in summary Umahis Government is the more you look, the less you see!

I am a card carrying member of PDP but I did not support d emergence of H.E Engr. David Nweze Umahi as d PDP standard bearer in d 2015 elections (because he camaigned against an administration which he was part and parcel of *as PDP state chairman and later Deputy Governor*). The truth be told my dear brother DNU has only just focused on d capital teritory development because dats wat attracts most investors to a state. On agricultural tax, I stand to correct u.. Its d ministry of commerce toll point which is situated at the Ebonyi/Enugu boundary. This is meant for agro-products brought in to b sold in d state. Transport fares? C'mon bro, d tax was imposed on d transport companies who have ripped Ebonyians off endlessly. Ai to Afk used to cost us #300 or #350 but its now #500(but d tax charged on these companies are only #50 per passenger). He plans to work on d state owned transport company, lets wait until dat gets done. The total cost of d cars given to these legislators is placed at about #390 million which dey would pay back (although it would be subsidized on a 60:40% basis with d govt incurring d cost of d latter). This was passed into law in Ebonyi state by d RT. Hon Christopher Omo Isu led House of Assembly in 2004. After buying for them dis month would he buy again for dem until dia tenure runs out?. Lets not crucify d Governor, but question d HOA members who earlier rejected d IVM made in Nigeria SUV(s) he presented to them last year. His Security vote is #350 million per month(way lesser than dat of Gombe state Deputy Governor) but he provides adequate financial environment for d police, civil defence, Immigration, customs, peace corps and even d community vigilante (ask any Ebonyian d kind of tough security dat we have in d capital territory and even d rural areas). My Governor no perfect but at least him try pass others. lets channel our criticism to d appropriate quaters. Governance sweet but e no easy.
On the aspect of d more u look d less u see, I agree with u because his govt (contract-wise) is a scam. I love all Ebonyians as much as I love all Nigerians but I love mercysam23 pass.. Peace... Like my people would always say.. UNU JOKWA!
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Blastos(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
richardmba:

My brother,it's either you are a praise-singer or you have nothing to say.David Umahi has not paid pensioners for three months and counting.These are men who worked for the state before retirement.There are so many things to be done,why such amount of money.I'm not against buying of cars for HOA members,but #5m can buy a good car.So shut up or speak the truth

my brother talk with facts.. My mum is a pensioner and she has not ceased to recieve her pension since d beginning of dis administration... I didnt say d car is not expensive, I am just telling u dat d house requested for state of d art vehicles.. If him no give dem now, dem com get problem Impeach am, na still d same una go talk say him dey sideline d HOA members... Lets give him a chance.. One year too small to do wetin dey person mind ooo.. No try quote me again before I use AFIKPO HERDSMEN follow u..
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
After going through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3213384/umahi-presents-2016-prado-suvs where the governor of my state donated 2016 Prado suv which cost 15 million Naira each I wept bitterly because I know the poor condition of my state. I am from ebonyi state and am not a shame to tell people my state of origin. I am writing this article with tears in my eyes because even our South East brothers consider or see ebonyians as fools because of ebonyians don't go to school. People like me who are willing to go to school can't because no money but the governor prefer giving out 2016 suv to house members that already have many cars. Please my governor, what happens if you use that money which you used to acquire 2016 prado suvs for scholarship? I went to Lagos of a recent to pay my uncle a visit, believe me I discovered that 95% of the people hawking on the street are ebonyians. Why can't you Mr governor use this medium that street hawking has been banned in Lagos to call those ebonyians back home and relocate them to the newly built international markets which is now a den of criminal activities in the state please?

It is a slap in our face that we ebonyians can't access loan to even farm which we are good at my governor. I still won't forget a day an ebonyi guy met me and discovered that am from ebonyi in Lagos, he asked me to follow him and start doing Street hawking that I will make it. I told him, I can't because am here for a visit and even if I want to follow him my uncle won't let me hawk even though I need money seriously for my school which am still struggling to enter because no money. What's the fate of that guy now that street hawking has been banned in Lagos? Why can't you from that money and give loans to farmers in ebonyi, give scholarship to those willing to further their education, call those ebonyians hawking in different streets of every Nigeria state home and give them that international market to make use and pay a little money to the state government? I am not a politician and I will never put my hand into politic. I am in my 20s but I weep bitterly for this state because there are many talents wasting in this great state. I am writing this article to you my able Governor, Enginer David nweze umahi like a son to a father because am just 20 years old. Ebonyians in diaspora hawking, let's come back home and make a ebonyi a great state. Nothing good comes easy but I believe we will get there one day.

@Wisdomkosi.

they won't give you loan because they don't need to spend so much to win election.

Some rice some yards of material and their good.
when you refuse to go into politics to share the loans and the other ebonyIans refuse to do same why won't ppl like elechi and this new guy do anyhow anyhow.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
hummerwise:
If you are not a graduate yet even with the few pardonable grammatical error you can still write like this,,,you deserve to be recognised and applauded...
but i want you to know alot of writeups like this have been written and gone without notice because this people will continue to embezzle everything like its their fore-fathers inheritance...
i just wanna employ you to try and strive on your own to achieve something in life because even your relative will never help you..

Nigeria will continue to be like this untill next generation of rich individuals will start seeing the next generation of poor people as having enough potentials by helping and lifting them up from the gutters.

no rich man gives poor man anything. They have to take it on eve of election instead of collecting cups of rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is the best advice. Mobilize disenchanted youths like you and "occupy Ebonyi". Whining on Nairaland won't have as much effect as a mass demonstration against such improvident act.
who has occupy ever helped?
He should mobilise night before election and collect whatever before the baggars get into office especially second term
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Alchisim: 12:38am On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=Wisdomkosi post=47327481]After going through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3213384/umahi-presents-2016-prado-suvs where the governor of my state donated 2016 Prado suv which cost 15 million Naira each I wept bitterly because I know the poor condition of my state. I am from ebonyi state and am not a shame to tell people my state of origin. I am writing this article with tears in my eyes because even our South East brothers consider or see ebonyians as fools because of ebonyians don't go to school. People like me who are willing to go to school can't because no money but the governor prefer giving out 2016 suv to house members that already have many cars. Please my governor, what happens if you use that money which you used to acquire 2016 prado suvs for scholarship? I went to Lagos of a recent to pay my uncle a visit, believe me I discovered that 95% of the people hawking on the street are ebonyians. Why can't you Mr governor use this medium that street hawking has been banned in Lagos to call those ebonyians back home and relocate them to the newly built international markets which is now a den of criminal activities in the state please?

It is a slap in our face that we ebonyians can't access loan to even farm which we are good at my governor. I still won't forget a day an ebonyi guy met me and discovered that am from ebonyi in Lagos, he asked me to follow him and start doing Street hawking that I will make it. I told him, I can't because am here for a visit and even if I want to follow him my uncle won't let me hawk even though I need money seriously for my school which am still struggling to enter because no money. What's the fate of that guy now that street hawking has been banned in Lagos? Why can't you from that money and give loans to farmers in ebonyi, give scholarship to those willing to further their education, call those ebonyians hawking in different streets of every Nigeria state home and give them that international market to make use and pay a little money to the state government? I am not a politician and I will never put my hand into politic. I am in my 20s but I weep bitterly for this state because there are many talents wasting in this great state. I am writing this article to you my able Governor, Enginer David nweze umahi like a son to a father because am just 20 years old. Ebonyians in diaspora hawking, let's come back home and make a ebonyi a great state. Nothing good comes easy but I believe we will get there one day.

@Wisdomkosi.

[fil bad too but d wisest family iz d one dat resolves her issues widin herself rada dan sharing it with doz hu a ready to offer no help-'problem shared iz problem solved' does not actually work here,instead they prefer to share rumours and misunderstanding. Tommorow now peopl u are beta dan wud start telling u dat u are dis or dat.pls over exgeration and painting d state dis way here is not d solution at all. Taking a patition drives widin ebonyi or a media which d governor wud read or hear 4rm should hav dug a beta pit dan dis. Proudly ebonyian, representing d peopl of ezzekuna and reporting 4rm FUTO.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by comrChris(m): 12:53am On Jul 10, 2016
reason why I hate threads like this,imagine how some of this our brothers especially anambrarians have taken this opportunity they always look for to insult ebonyi instead of providing solution. can someone tell me the state that is better in Nigeria, even the one that claims there is no ATM at where he is serving as if ATM is every where in his state

I have been in awka for a year and I have been privileged to know almost everywhere in anambra and I can tell you that anambra is the most overrated state in Nigeria,they commit the worst crime and yet are the first to insult others

this car issue has been explained over and over again that its not free and some people cant just read n understand,what is the difference between giving them 5m cars free n giving them 15m cars n then they pay back 10m from their salaries? really don't know what is difficult here to understand or is it because its coming from ebonyi some people hate so much n don't believe anything good can come out from there

one of the things I can never regret is coming from afikpo north, a great place filled with intellectuals, I don't care what other ebonyians fill about their place in fact its inferiority complex that make them settle for hawking n they are always comfortable in it without vision n target. an average afikpo man/ woman can never settle for hawking no matter what not afikpo I know n hail from, as a matter of fact there is no educated community in Nigeria afikpo can not compete with,ask anybody that knows afikpo very well..

so op n his colleagues who like washing their dirty linen in public should continue their show of shame
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by comrChris(m): 12:58am On Jul 10, 2016
reason why I hate threads like this,imagine how some of this our brothers especially anambrarians have taken this opportunity they always look for to insult ebonyi instead of providing solution. can someone tell me the state that is better in Nigeria, even the one that claims there is no ATM at where he is serving as if ATM is every where in his state

I have been in awka for a year and I have been privileged to know almost everywhere in anambra and I can tell you that anambra is the most overrated state in Nigeria,they commit the worst crime and yet are the first to insult others

this car issue has been explained over and over again that its not free and some people cant just read n understand,what is the difference between giving them 5m cars free n giving them 15m cars n then they pay back 10m from their salaries? really don't know what is difficult here to understand or is it because its coming from ebonyi some people hate so much n don't believe anything good can come out from there

one of the things I can never regret is coming from afikpo north, a great place filled with intellectuals, I don't care what other ebonyians fill about their place in fact its inferiority complex that make them settle for hawking n they are always comfortable in it without vision n target. an average afikpo man/ woman can never settle for hawking no matter what not afikpo I know n hail from, as a matter of fact there is no educated community in Nigeria afikpo can not compete with,ask anybody that knows afikpo very well..

so op n his colleagues who like washing their dirty linen in public should continue their show of shame . unu kaa

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by obainosis4real: 4:15am On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=Alchisim post=47383268][/quote] pls up grade dat guy memory atlist to 1G... Borrow him some brain
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by SpaceTour: 4:48am On Jul 10, 2016
What has Anambra got to do with this thread now? You guys are really animals no wonder you fools are hawking all over Nigeria like slaves. Your brother opened a thread to weep about your state and its people but you are busy talking about people that don't even regard nor know you and your people exist. Is like you want me to relocate to this thread. Hopeless people.

[s]
comrChris:

so op n his colleagues who like washing their dirty linen in public should continue their show of shame . unu kaa
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Eston: 5:16am On Jul 10, 2016
@ Blastos, such write up from you is want is killing this nation. Can you listen to yourself, that the HOA have no cars, and that most of them are using friends and relative cars, how can you say such a thing. That a period like this when the nation has gone into recession, that a sitting Governor should buy a car wort 15 million naira, haba! my bros the governor can buy a car of 3 million for the HOA members, this period require us to be sacrificial. You are so suppose to applaud this writer from your state not to condemn him. Let's think of a way to better the life of our impoverished people and not to exploits them please.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by chinnyness122(f): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
obainosis4real:
pls point of correction, Elechi didn't send any1 abroud for any further studies cus my set in accounting department by Name Igwe monday bagged a first class honour in accounting but he's selling aba shoes and sandals in one of d streets in lagos here imagine that! So it was mere political promises

who and who then was Engr Dave referring to when he said the state doesn't have money to sponsor the abroad students sent by d previous administration
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by chinnyness122(f): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2016
obainosis4real:
hmm "prefer chazing money 2 Education" just like anambrians and all of us can't do ritual 2 make money at thesame tym... Anambrians up u

day is the plain truth. u speak as if the govt ain't making any effort at all.

and what has Anambarians got to do with this. is it day u just resent them.... let me understand
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Mercysam23(f): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blastos:

I am a card carrying member of PDP but I did not support d emergence of H.E Engr. David Nweze Umahi as d PDP standard bearer in d 2015 elections (because he camaigned against an administration which he was part and parcel of *as PDP state chairman and later Deputy Governor*). The truth be told my dear brother DNU has only just focused on d capital teritory development because dats wat attracts most investors to a state. On agricultural tax, I stand to correct u.. Its d ministry of commerce toll point which is situated at the Ebonyi/Enugu boundary. This is meant for agro-products brought in to b sold in d state. Transport fares? C'mon bro, d tax was imposed on d transport companies who have ripped Ebonyians off endlessly. Ai to Afk used to cost us #300 or #350 but its now #500(but d tax charged on these companies are only #50 per passenger). He plans to work on d state owned transport company, lets wait until dat gets done. The total cost of d cars given to these legislators is placed at about #390 million which dey would pay back (although it would be subsidized on a 60:40% basis with d govt incurring d cost of d latter). This was passed into law in Ebonyi state by d RT. Hon Christopher Omo Isu led House of Assembly in 2004. After buying for them dis month would he buy again for dem until dia tenure runs out?. Lets not crucify d Governor, but question d HOA members who earlier rejected d IVM made in Nigeria SUV(s) he presented to them last year. His Security vote is #350 million per month(way lesser than dat of Gombe state Deputy Governor) but he provides adequate financial environment for d police, civil defence, Immigration, customs, peace corps and even d community vigilante (ask any Ebonyian d kind of tough security dat we have in d capital territory and even d rural areas). My Governor no perfect but at least him try pass others. lets channel our criticism to d appropriate quaters. Governance sweet but e no easy.
On the aspect of d more u look d less u see, I agree with u because his govt (contract-wise) is a scam. I love all Ebonyians as much as I love all Nigerians but I love mercysam23 pass.. Peace... Like my people would always say.. UNU JOKWA!

Impressive, almost sober now. Just tell your governor to do something about our light situation. I'm beginning to develop confidence in him.

As for your little outing... Will give it a thought.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Blastos(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mercysam23:

Impressive, almost sober now. Just tell your governor to do something about our light situation. I'm beginning to develop confidence in him.

As for your little outing... Will give it a thought.

my dear, the govt has hitherto provided all the amenities needed for d light issue, its left for d comany to distribute d light down to our area.. If dis isnt happening, c'mon pple their are three tiers of govt. Thats y we have d office of d LG chairman.. Complain to him. He should meet with d officials and rectify dis issue.. The Governor might not even know dat dia is no light in afikpo because of the report he gets from d LG chairman. Our outting for make sense today ooo..
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by comrChris(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
SpaceTour:
What has Anambra got to do with this thread now? You guys are really animals no wonder you fools are hawking all over Nigeria like slaves. Your brother opened a thread to weep about your state and its people but you are busy talking about people that don't even regard nor know you and your people exist. Is like you want me to relocate to this thread. Hopeless people.

[s][/s]
you just spoke like an animal too and it tallies with the saying that says it take an animal like you to identify an animal..

so you want to tell me you didnot see ur people hauling insult on ebonyians in the name of advising the governor? i dont need a microscope to identify an anambrarian on nl when i see one on a thread like this,you guys n pride,discrimination are like 5 n 6

you talking hawking n slave doesn't make any sense because last time i checked none of those hawkers has ever come to you for money, just be worried about your people who are ready to do any thing for money,90% of nigerians in prison in diaspora are from anambra and 90% of blood money we record in Igbo land comes from anambra and I think that is enough to keep you guys worried..so there is nothing special about you guys okey

lastly l came from afikpo and we can never hawk, I'm a student of Unizik n some of your peeps don't even know how to speak igbo , right now am teaching a girl from nnewi GS109(Igbo) which she will be writing tomorrow n yet you peeps keep claiming you are the original Igbo..

my brother is a good business guy at Ojuelegba dealing on computer accessories with name franklin inter trade venture n he is doing very well, he was just settled last two years n my other siblings n cousins are graduates n undergraduates on professional courses, so you can see that afikpo are great people n we can never hawk, in fact i challenge you to bring any community in anambra afikpo can not compete with academically

so next time you n your colleague want to insult ebonyi start first from ur backyard n know where u r channelling ur insult to

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by richardmba(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
Blastos:

my brother talk with facts.. My mum is a pensioner and she has not ceased to recieve her pension since d beginning of dis administration... I didnt say d car is not expensive, I am just telling u dat d house requested for state of d art vehicles.. If him no give dem now, dem com get problem Impeach am, na still d same una go talk say him dey sideline d HOA members... Lets give him a chance.. One year too small to do wetin dey person mind ooo.. No try quote me again before I use AFIKPO HERDSMEN follow u..
Na EDDA HUNTERS I go use follow u...lol
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by obainosis4real: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
SpaceTour:

[s][/s]
dats wat we are talking abt always feeling to big of urselves,who will regard ritualist ?.... Nobody knws if u pple exist eaitherwatch out and c what God will do in dat state in d next three years.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by obainosis4real: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
chinnyness122:

who and who then was Engr Dave referring to when he said the state doesn't have money to sponsor the abroad students sent by d previous administration
it's all political inuendo
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by CyerSeries: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
obainosis4real:
[i][/i]Well, I so believe that d wisdomkomsi must be an Abakaliki, Izi, Ezza or Ikwo man or not an Ebonyan. talking about academically backwardnes, Ebonyi state is not d first in Nigeria neither is it d last, we have other states that are backward in terms of Education. If they are 10 accademically backward state in Nigeria, Ebonyi state is not among the first seven(7). Cus d part of Ebonyi state i came from are not uneducated. Precisely, I'm from Ebonyi south, more precisely Afikpo.... Would u say dat som1 like Akanu Ibiam is not educated, what of professor Onyebuchi chukwu former minister for health, Mike chukwu former CBN director, steven nwachi present director Chi pharm ltd, and d host of others even d first president of nigeria married from my home town name: Uche Azik iwe, all these from a section of Ebonyi state called Afikpo... Now let's look at Ebonyi south in general, the former senate president during Obasanjo regime, a destined and ingenious politician Ayim pius Ayim and during Jonathan he was the secretary general of the federal number 5th person in Nigeria then, what of d present minister for science and technology who was d governor Abia state when d section was under Abia state Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu. These are recorded in one of the senatorial district in Ebonyi state (ebonyi south). is rare in all d sate 2 hv all these in one section of a state, u can check records or conduct ur survey. Moreso, it would be very prposterous 2 say, and I quote, "Ebonyi is the poorest State" how did u get dat fact? Though is true but we are just a developing state just like Nigeria, in nigeria, a state without oil, densily populated area like lagos or without any mineral deposite is a poor state. I knw my Governor didn't get it right but u don't nail him for dat cus other Governors have made or yet 2 make such mistake and nothing will be said about them but ones is Ebonyi state some pple will b flipping their flipper flouting all sort of foolish fables about the state... The Governor is from d southern part of d state, so is a brother, pls pardon him for that. He will always stand corrected I knw him for that. Thanks my good pple of nairaland. Nice platform. We dey c nonsense lagos ni
You spoke very well my brother.. Nobody is trying to crucify him, he has been doing well so far but I just don't know what came over him to spend so much on cars for HoA members.. I'm from Izzi and I totally agree with everything you said. I agree with you that Ebonyi South is the most educated in Ebonyi State, even more educated than some senatorial zones in some SE zones.. Our people (Izzians) and "Abakaliki" in general don't like going to school but initially but I bet you, we are aggressively coming up now in terms of education and we will join hands to project Ebonyi to a greater height. At least we can hold our head high that among the states created on my 1st October, 1996, Ebonyi is number one in terms of development in every ramification. The governor goofed and I hope he takes correction and make amendment.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by PRXPERT: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Kosy79:
U see alot of opportunities in Ebonyi state everytime? Bro haba! I don't know u and Lai Mohammed who lie pass. How many companies are in Ebonyi? Or is it d bet9ja that has eaten and dried d olodo boys u? Or d job opportunities u mean is hawking or selling in Meat-market (Abakpa). Have u seen pregnant wowen hawking with their children? Have u seen elderly women hawking purewater in Ebonyi? Have u seen 2/3yrs children hawking purewater during school hours? Maybe those are d opportunities u see everytime in Ebonyi. Have u seen d taxes being paid in Ebonyi recently? School children have started paying school fees. Pls do ur research very thoroughly so as not to confuse people. Things are very hard in Nigeria but i think Ebonyi state is d worst.
please shift from my face! I don't mingle with people with low mentality like you! Swerve! Ebonyi is a virgin land for opportunities get this into your skull!
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Kosy79(f): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2016
PRXPERT:
please shift from my face! I don't mingle with people with low mentality like you! Swerve! Ebonyi is a virgin land for opportunities get this into your skull!
Hahahahahahahhaahha i pity ur parents cos u lack home training, this is public forum don't spread ur dirty panties out for all to see. Mr High Mentality(M2) just kwontinu.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by comrChris(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kosy79:
Hahahahahahahhaahha i pity ur parents cos u lack home training, this is public forum don't spread ur dirty panties out for all to see. Mr High Mentality(M2) just kwontinu.
between you and the guy I don't know who lacks home training, you quoted him and insulted a whole state then came back 2 accuse him of lacking home training,, you must be in sane
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Kosy79(f): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
comrChris:
between you and the guy I don't know who lacks home training, you quoted him and insulted a whole state then came back 2 accuse him of lacking home training,, you must be in sane
Mr Judge d General, i didn't insult Ebonyi state, he said that anytime he visits Ebonyi he always see so many job opportunities and i told he is d opportunities d hawking by both pregnant women and children e.t.c. Cos am in Ebonyi state For u to rush and quote me and even said that am insane well all thanks to u d great Advocate. Even the wisdomKosi who posted d thread understood what i said but u Omini Knowest has judged. Sweetheart it only takes an insane person to know one.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kosy79:
Mr Judge d General, i didn't insult Ebonyi state, he said that anytime he visits Ebonyi he always see so many job opportunities and i told he is d opportunities d hawking by both pregnant women and children e.t.c. Cos am in Ebonyi state For u to rush and quote me and even said that am insane well all thanks to u d great Advocate. Even the wisdomKosi who posted d thread understood what i said but u Omini Knowest has judged. Sweetheart it only takes an insane person to know one.
who dey stress my swtheart na guy focus oo grin
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by asha81: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
The guy is a suffering gala hawker just like his fellow brothers in their state, so you should understand his frustration cool

Kosy79:
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Kosy79(f): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
who dey stress my swtheart na guy focus oo grin
Boo no mind d Unpaid and Uninvited Judge general seeking for clients.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Kosy79:
Boo no mind d Unpaid and Uninvited Judge general seeking for clients.
lol.. forgive am

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Kosy79(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2016
asha81:
The guy is a suffering gala hawker just like his fellow brothers in their state, so you should understand his frustration cool

Lol! No mind d dude na unpaid and uninvite judge general.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.