Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 (27090 Views)

Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good progress. Now we have content management team. Pls some other people should work on gathering list of other twitter handles and facebook addresses of other related youths' groups. We need to merge together and form a big body. Please let's quickly work on the contents for the website and our social media platforms too as that is why nothing has since been uploaded there.
Thanks

Cc

Vshock, Pushas, jonsnow, Beamborla, Morndew, Johnrake69

pacino26:

Seconded.

Cc

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sirmuel1:

The Facebook is fully active now. Its just a shame we haven't gotten at least a 100likes.
Let's be patient; patriotic youths will still come around. Let's publicize this initiative by sharing the links to this thread and the Fb page on other threads in this forum and some other platforms.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by pacino26(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sirmuel1:

The Facebook is fully active now. Its just a shame we haven't gotten at least a 100likes.

Relax, everything at its own time. We want crowd, we need the numbers but above all we need coordinated minds grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by pacino26(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
gensteejay:

Please, outline your reasons.

You don't want your numbers here. I think we can share our phone numbers when we meet at the group. Initiate it bro, you already know the group name to use cuz that's what I'll subscribe to. You can pm any1 of us.

Johnrake69, Vshock, Pushas, jonsnow, Beamborla, Morndew
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
gensteejay:

Let's be patient; patriotic youths will still come around. Let's publicize this initiative by sharing the links to this thread and the Fb page on other threads in this forum and some other platforms.

pacino26:

Relax, everything at its own time. We want crowd, we need the numbers but above all we need coordinated minds grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Okay.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
A BBM group for the writing team has been created by me. This team will be responsible for drafting the vision and mission statements for us after collating inputs from comrades here. The team will also compose engaging articles which will be used on the website and other platforms. Contributions are welcome from all members here as we chart the course for our noble cause.

Vshock, Pushas, jonsnow,
Beamborla, Sirmuel1 and Morndew, please add me up on 28269978.

1 Like

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
faaiz4ever:
Good progress. Now we have content management team. Pls some other people should work on gathering list of other twitter handles and facebook addresses of other related youths' groups. We need to merge together and form a big body. Please let's quickly work on the contents for the website and our social media platforms too as that is why nothing has since been uploaded there.
Thanks
Nice Idea. Please let us follow up on this.
Cc

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Beamborla(f): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
pacino26:

Seconded.

Cc

I don't have bbm application noe. Would have to download it when I'm in an environment where network is a bit strong.

Say tomorrow.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
gensteejay:
A BBM group for the writing team has been created by me. This team will be responsible for drafting the vision and mission statements for us after collating inputs from comrades here. The team will also compose engaging articles which will be used on the website and other platforms. Contributions are welcome from all members here as we chart the course for our noble cause.

Vshock, Pushas, jonsnow,

You did a great job!
I've sent you a request.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Beamborla:

Just saw this mention now, where are those I'm to work with? How do we go about it?
am one of the people you will work together with
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
pacino26:

Seconded.

Cc

please. WhatsApp group should be the best. Not everybody makes use of bbm
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
SerialGist:
Formation and agitation for this kind of group always pop up but hardly see the light of the day. If you doubt me, ask Ehixking...the dude that started National Association of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG). That dude and few others attempted to scratch the ground during the initial formation stage of the pressure group and by the time they were given a penny in form of empowerment in Agriculture, ask them where the group is today...died a natural death.

Op, i guess this is just another selfish move. Continue!!!

Its funny this is coming from a literate, I don't even know what to say to you am angry someone can come to derail good efforts of others in a sensitive matter like this but since you have raised it, good! Now lemme inform you, I don't know about the future but right now the founders of this initiative are not hungry fools and we have an objective that is shared by most of us. We are going to lay a very good example for the coming generations, what we are trying to create here is a revolution, a proof that things can be done and achieved properly even in the face of corruption, I urge you to follow us as the events unfold, we are going to create a new system of administration that can be adopted even by the government. A system where every member is the leader and everyone has a share in the decision making process, a system of adequate and effective checks and balances, we are not unintelligent people, we put our trust in God and hope to make an impact. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vshock:

Seconded
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
gensteejay:

Vshock, Pushas, jonsnow,
okay. I have just downloaded the bbm app. You can add me with7B435DA4
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vshock:

I know whatsApp will win.
I don't even like it
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I know whatsApp will win.
I don't even like it
I suggested WhatsApp cus it was the most common. But cus of privacy. I think we should go with the bbm.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vshock:
I suggested WhatsApp cus it was the most common. But cus of privacy. I think we should go with the bbm.

Its okay, majority should decide.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Its okay, majority should decide.
. Okayyy
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Johnrake69: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
faaiz4ever:
Thanks

Cc

Well done guys... With what an seeing now I can confidently say that there is hope for this nation.

Lucky nation is the one who has at least one great progressive revolutionary man in its history... Mehmet Murat ildan
. And we have many today. Thank you all.

I must reassure all at this point that this struggle was born out of a sense of duty for generations yet unborn. I really don't know what better gift to leave my unborn kids than a working Nigeria.

I have thought about possible ways that could bring division among us. And it's better we address them now and reach a consensus.

Finance: I suggested it should be under the control of Nigerians in diaspora part of the struggle.

Representation: If it comes to the time to dialogue with government, I suggest none of the popular faces around here including myself should be given such a mandate. My dream is that we have a united body that when a random team is nominated to represent us, we can be rest assured that they will keep to the mission and vision of the movement.

Moving forward, faaiz4ever suggested we have another set of people research on social media handles with a similar purpose and list them out to enable us reach out to them. I honestly feel its a sound strategy.

Please can we have the following comrades help us with that task:

Thoniameek, Dmanj, Oyimeoyimemua, Nulasco,

Nafizzey and dollyjuke.

Cc:

omobs, banmee, Nulasco, Vshock, pacino26, Tobitrueman, pulsa, ucheokpara100, nairoland, Eleniyan15, Pushas, richylee, Sirmuel1, Pushas, tizblink, vickvilles, nabiz, sanyaboy, frajoe2reel, Pedrop, ikbnice, Amusaopeyemi, Hage, Naimolawale, Nulasco, achi4u, sweetyme001, talk4free Guseh, TonyeBarcanista, Sarhyd, princetigris, kuuljay, BiafranPrince, bet9ja, cindybella101, AkpanUnanam, melodythatsme, vickvilles, Milonis,
gensteejay, dadebayo1, csamii, Pushas, Maduawuchukwu, MORNDEW, hardniola, Klare, iamDiabolic, dollyjuke, ceekanMgazine, bank2k4real, Peezzy, Beamborla, bemyguest, Penielme, yhemsy62, Nafizzey, faaiz4ever, DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
jking001, freeze001, OmoAjowa7, leofab, coolestdude01,
MaziOmenuko, signature2012, zeberebe, Amberon, Teespice, freeage7, Almajiri1, ArodeTsolaye, megawax8,
otokx, HIGHESTPOPORI, FoxyFlow, johnstar, cromz, HemmanuelRichy, Gchimez, eunisam, Nicholas007, Pushas, Bizibi, Obas101, InformedLola, Reyginus, TheFreeOne, Shininstar30, zibi5, jamace, dadebayo1, Okikiki, Sagealveen, ucheokpara100, ElCount, whirlwind7, Akeem1759, byrron, 400billionman, juman,
newbornmacho, percyshelu, Yemidaniels, An0nimus, sanandreas, Hisduchess, Thoniameek, vickvilles, csamii,
AnonyNymous, harrysjones, adonshow, ALAYORMII, Oyimeoyimemua, annnikky, Babzilla, Revolva, harrysjones, raziboi, goldenruby, mira4u, M4gunners, Klare, Alfred234, eddyj36, Mhizdiva, banmee, ouigy99, francizy, majekdom2, teeghurl, danwilliams4u, kayusre, Blessedward, sixtus3606, Ymodulus, SnowJay92, izzou,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404, byrron, dadebayo1, snaketail22, faaiz4ever, swagaholic, frehage...
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Olril18(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
pls provide the Facebook link to the group
thanks
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Olril18:
pls provide the Facebook link to the group
thanks

https://m.facebook.com/voiceoftheyouths/
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by pacino26(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Vshock:

Sirmuel your paddy don leave o. Sent you a friend request btw
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
pacino26:

Sirmuel your paddy don leave o. Sent you a friend request btw
lol
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by pacino26(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Guys kindly send your BBM invites to 7B1EBDDA or 28269978

Pushas, jonsnow, Beamborla, Morndew, Johnrake69

@Johnrake69 you need be there when talks come in. The indifference of good men is what brought the country to this dilemma in the first place.

Worry less bout finance, there's a ton of work to be done
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ok will do that soon.
pacino26:
Guys kindly send your BBM invites to 7B1EBDDA or 28269978

Pushas, jonsnow, Beamborla, Morndew, Johnrake69

@Johnrake69 you need be there when talks come in. The indifference of good men is what brought the country to this dilemma in the first place.

Worry less bout finance, there's a ton of work to be done
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by permanentgrace(m): 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Okay.
Can you share the group Facebook name here?
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
permanentgrace:

Can you share the group Facebook name here?

This is it: https://m.facebook.com/voiceoftheyouths/
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Johnrake69:

Well done guys... With what an seeing now I can confidently say that there is hope for this nation.

Lucky nation is the one who has at least one great progressive revolutionary man in its history... Mehmet Murat ildan

I must reassure all at this point that this struggle was born out of a sense of duty for generations yet unborn. I really don't know what better gift to leave my unborn kids than a working Nigeria.

I have thought about possible ways that could bring division among us. And it's better we address them now and reach a consensus.

Finance: I suggested it should be under the control of Nigerians in diaspora part of the struggle.

Representation: If it comes to the time to dialogue with government, I suggest none of the popular faces around here including myself should be given such a mandate. My dream is that we have a united body that when a random team is nominated to represent us, we can be rest assured that they will keep to the mission and vision of the movement.

Moving forward, faaiz4ever suggested we have another set of people research on social media handles with a similar purpose and list them out to enable us reach out to them. I honestly feel its a sound strategy.

Nafizzey and dollyjuke.

Cc:

omobs, banmee, Nulasco, Vshock, pacino26, Tobitrueman, pulsa, ucheokpara100, nairoland, Eleniyan15, Pushas, richylee, Sirmuel1, Pushas, tizblink, vickvilles, nabiz, sanyaboy, frajoe2reel, Pedrop, ikbnice, Amusaopeyemi, Hage, Naimolawale, Nulasco, achi4u, sweetyme001, talk4free Guseh, TonyeBarcanista, Sarhyd, princetigris, kuuljay, BiafranPrince, bet9ja, cindybella101, AkpanUnanam, melodythatsme, vickvilles, Milonis,
gensteejay, dadebayo1, csamii, Pushas, Maduawuchukwu, MORNDEW, hardniola, Klare, iamDiabolic, dollyjuke, ceekanMgazine, bank2k4real, Peezzy, Beamborla, bemyguest, Penielme, yhemsy62, Nafizzey, faaiz4ever, DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
MaziOmenuko, signature2012, zeberebe, Amberon, Teespice, freeage7, Almajiri1, ArodeTsolaye, megawax8,
otokx, HIGHESTPOPORI, FoxyFlow, johnstar, cromz, HemmanuelRichy, Gchimez, eunisam, Nicholas007, Pushas, Bizibi, Obas101, InformedLola, Reyginus, TheFreeOne, Shininstar30, zibi5, jamace, dadebayo1, Okikiki, Sagealveen, ucheokpara100, ElCount, whirlwind7, Akeem1759, byrron, 400billionman, juman,
newbornmacho, percyshelu, Yemidaniels, An0nimus, sanandreas, Hisduchess, Thoniameek, vickvilles, csamii,
AnonyNymous, harrysjones, adonshow, ALAYORMII, Oyimeoyimemua, annnikky, Babzilla, Revolva, harrysjones, raziboi, goldenruby, mira4u, M4gunners, Klare, Alfred234, eddyj36, Mhizdiva, banmee, ouigy99, francizy, majekdom2, teeghurl, danwilliams4u, kayusre, Blessedward, sixtus3606, Ymodulus, SnowJay92, izzou,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404, byrron, dadebayo1, snaketail22, faaiz4ever, swagaholic, frehage...

1 Like

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 14, 2016
SerialGist:
Formation and agitation for this kind of group always pop up but hardly see the light of the day. If you doubt me, ask Ehixking...the dude that started National Association of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG). That dude and few others attempted to scratch the ground during the initial formation stage of the pressure group and by the time they were given a penny in form of empowerment in Agriculture, ask them where the group is today...died a natural death.

Op, i guess this is just another selfish move. Continue!!!

Please we don't need negative people here. You can always ignore this thrend and go to your Romance section. This thrend is for Youth who have hope the future of this great nation can be great, those who believed it's worth fighting for, those who would make sure it worked out through the end. Even if it fails there's always a lesson learnt. You can however change your orientation and support this Big thing, or ignore and regret you once had a chance to change this Nation for the best. A nice word is also a contribution, the least we need here is discouragement.

3 Likes

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2016
Johnrake69:

Nafizzey and dollyjuke.

Cc:

Good thought!, was thinking in the same line bro @ representatives to government. We will not have a permanent team for it, we need millions of people on board when we have that the whole house will appoint those to represent us. They must come back with a report (text or audio of the meeting) definitely and they must be informed some different set of people are going next which they don't even know. We can choose people via secret balloting we can create a program that will run through all members, select some few with exception of those that have been selected for the purpose before. So other members could be presented with nominees A, B, C, D and so on then we start voting so you don't even know who you are voting for or whether you are voting for yourself, I have not really perfected the idea and identified loopholes or demerit but I knw something like this can work when we get to that bridge. About finances, I don't have any suggestions yet because I don't want us to make mistakes we need a perfect policy on it that should be formed by all the members. And please as I have mentioned earlier. If any member is spending on behalf of this organization we should be recording it and someone should be in charge of our spendings, we will need this later in future. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 5:48am On Jul 14, 2016
AkpanUnanam:
great let move forward.......... Emediong Godwin is my Name, so do the needful

Done, please let's send invitations to all our Facebook friends have done it myself. Thanks
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Bros chill, one step at a time we need a good structure first, "likes" is not a problem there are many ways to get likes. I can personally donate 10,000 likes that I am sure of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Dragged To UN Over Assault / Ganduje, Kano Delegation Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (photo) / APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.