Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 (27086 Views)

Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Johnrake69: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
muktarimusa:
One way we the nigerian youths can bring this revolution is through the National Association of Nigerian students (NANS). Since most youths in Nigeria are within the tertiary institutions, the youths through NANS can organise a well cordinated campaign (or protest as the case may be) by linking with the leadership of all higher institutions irrespective of whether private, state or federal accross the country. By this we students can in one piece embark on strike or any other means possible except violence untill all neccessary amendments are made. Believe me if all students are in one direction, the government would have no choice but to grant our desired needs.

NANS has been hijacked by politicians and as such, can't be entrusted with such a mandate. However, we will definitely reach out to them as we move forward with our plan.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Miracle4Sure: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'm in..........let make this happen!!!
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Olril18(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
the day Nigeria youths wakes up,Then our stupid leaders will realise they in big trouble..

1 Like

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by MORNDEW(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2016
leofab:
Hope Daura Secret Services will not start tracking the active participants here

Please this kind of meaningless comment is not needed here. This is not about Buhari or any politician but about Nigeria. so change ur mindset ifbu would be in this.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by pacino26(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2016
Let me resurrect a missed opportunity.

Reflect on the failed and scam of immigration exercise? Imagine the mammoth crowd that gathered at all stadia across the country, the crowd alone in Abuja had it been they headed to the National Assembly if not their homes after witnessing the death of fellow young men and women would've changed things. Cuz the Guards Brigade wouldn't have fired at all the youths without provocation.

What a country!

Op I thought by now the first series of interviews could've held. What's the delay, don't we have reporters in the house? Bring those Senators and house members to be slaughtered in the media first!

#youtharise

1 Like

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Johnrake69:

It is a risk worth taking my dear. According to the Vanguard newspaper, Nigerians now sell their kids in order to feed. It's now or never.

Guys the website has been paid for. We need a caretaker financial secretary. We need a petition and a voting system. Op pls update others. We need someone to write and gather contents, I will start working on the back end for registration and essentials ASAP.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by vickvilles(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2016
faaiz4ever:

Guys the website has been paid for. We need a caretaker financial secretary. We need a petition and a voting system. Op pls update others. We need someone to write and gather contents, I will start working on the back end for registration and essentials ASAP.
kudos 2 you, you have done really well....this is not a one man thing or our mission will be counterproductive...let us come together and make Nigeria great again. Thank you.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by dadebayo1(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Johnrake69:
This is a follow up thread to the referenced thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me#47274430.

Went through the aforementioned thread last night, and I really wept at the level of suffering that has been passed down to us by the elites.

Last night I couldn't sleep cos of the pain and agony. Then, a thought came to me that we really can make a positive change and that we are not outnumbered, but rather, we are just unorganized. A 10million Nigerian youths can make a difference. Can ten million Nigerian youths converge at National Assembly or the state house? And every youth should know that if we don't protest now, posterity will judge us, our children will so curse our existence. This is a struggle for the survival of the common man.

Personally I don't think I will be alive come next 50years.
So, we should see this as a duty we owe generations unborn.

So I call upon all the vibrant youths that have already made a comment on the aforementioned thread to think about this proposal.

Modified*
Please a new thread has been created to focus on the struggle

https://www.nairaland.com/3213961/youths-occupy-nigeria-2016

Cc:
DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
jking001, freeze001, OmoAjowa7, leofab, coolestdude01,
MaziOmenuko, signature2012, zeberebe, Amberon, Teespice, freeage7, Almajiri1, ArodeTsolaye, megawax8,
otokx, HIGHESTPOPORI, FoxyFlow, johnstar, cromz, HemmanuelRichy, Gchimez, eunisam, Nicholas007, Pushas, Bizibi, Obas101, InformedLola, Reyginus, TheFreeOne, Shininstar30, zibi5, jamace, dadebayo1, Okikiki, Sagealveen, ucheokpara100, ElCount, whirlwind7, Akeem1759, byrron, 400billionman, juman,
newbornmacho, percyshelu, Yemidaniels, An0nimus, sanandreas, Hisduchess, Thoniameek, vickvilles, csamii,
AnonyNymous, harrysjones, adonshow, ALAYORMII, Oyimeoyimemua, annnikky, Babzilla, Revolva, harrysjones, raziboi, goldenruby, mira4u, M4gunners, Klare, Alfred234, eddyj36, Mhizdiva, banmee, ouigy99, francizy, majekdom2, teeghurl, danwilliams4u, kayusre, Blessedward, sixtus3606, Ymodulus, SnowJay92, izzou,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404

Just to bring back the topic to page one...
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by talk4free: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2016
I noticed the topic started with a lot of zeal, but its already waning. Its typical of Nigerian youths, great ideas but we always fail to start off. The search for a leader or committee will only set it all backwards. I have a few suggestions.

1. Pick a date and venue here and now. Work towards the target. let everybody just show up on that day. Natural leaders will emerge once we converge.
2. Spread the message as quickly as possible via social media. Create a facebook page and hashtag HERE and NOW. Everybody should participate in sharing the page and hashtag as much as possible within the next few days.
3. Forget about geopolitical zones. Hold a massive rally in one place. The world only needs to see one rally. Lagos or Abuja will be best.
4. Assure the govt you are not planning to topple the govt, but to get your country back from the wicked. (Every govt will crush an uprising, but a honest leader will allow it flow).
5. Collectively get rid of any ethnic bigot or political affiliate at the rally ground. Once it goes political or ethnic, you might not get the opportunity to make a statement again for the next 20 years.
5. placards and banners to only carry your demands, make specific demands on cost of governance and issues that will get the support of the international community. Once you start to add political stuff, the whole world will not take you serious.
6. Lets see this first one as a show of strength. if the political devils see that we can come together for once, things will immediately start to re-adjust. Right now they prey on the fact that we have never organized ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by dadebayo1(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2016
talk4free:
I noticed the topic started with a lot of zeal, but its already waning. Its typical of Nigerian youths, great ideas but we always fail to start off. The search for a leader or committee will only set it all backwards. I have a few suggestions.

1. Pick a date and venue here and now. Work towards the target. let everybody just show up on that day. Natural leaders will emerge once we converge.
2. Spread the message as quickly as possible via social media. Create a facebook page and hashtag HERE and NOW. Everybody should participate in sharing the page and hashtag as much as possible within the next few days.
3. Forget about geopolitical zones. Hold a massive rally in one place. The world only needs to see one rally. Lagos or Abuja will be best.
4. Assure the govt you are not planning to topple the govt, but to get your country back from the wicked. (Every govt will crush an uprising, but a honest leader will allow it flow).
5. Collectively get rid of any ethnic bigot or political affiliate at the rally ground. Once it goes political or ethnic, you might not get the opportunity to make a statement again for the next 20 years.
5. placards and banners to only carry your demands, make specific demands on cost of governance and issues that will get the support of the international community. Once you start to add political stuff, the whole world will not take you serious.
6. Lets see this first one as a show of strength. if the political devils see that we can come together for once, things will immediately start to re-adjust. Right now they prey on the fact that we have never organized ourselves.

Yes sir.. Organisation is key. Can we really pull ourselves together?
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2016
I greet una ooo. But I still think that Abuja will be the best location for this great event.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2016
And please referendum should be included in the Constitution of we country
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by nabiz(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2016
talk4free:

...true talk, if u have a leader now dont be supprise he will start receiving call from all these our greedy politicians twart the movement. but we need to think out how we can organize ourself because a sheep without a shepherd will wander
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2016
It is true we need to organize ourselves first. Methinks the issue of appointing leaders/excos can be addressed later. Our pressing need now, IMO, is getting a huge number of united youths. This can only be achieved when our cause is well publicized on many platforms including Facebook, Twitter, inter alia.

To this end, we need to agree on how this will be done, on the kind of hashtag messages we will use in these fora. It would not be apposite when different hashtag messages are employed to publicize this initiative. This will be a disservice to our planned act of cri de croeur which is still at a very nascent stage.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2016
I appreciate everyone, first of all by Gods grace this organization will not die and we shall achieve all the desires (Amen). We need people with crazy zeal and willpower to keep it going. Many people have contributed and the process has started. I believe we should all start by donating what we know how to do best. Its not about one time protest the idea is let's have a unified voice of the youths. Let's put the youths in a very good position in shaping the future of our country. We are angry but the leaders are not hearing it because we don't know how to communicate it to them. Now is the time to change that. About leaders we are all leaders, I have thought about it before I decided to join that was why I mentioned an e-voting system in place. We all have the final say by voting for whatever decisions to be made. No one will decide for all of us, we do it collectively. That's the point give the power back to the people. We also need rules and regulations. I have a lot to say but I can't just vomit all here am really boiling inside, this country must be great again. The web portal is a great step in showing others the seriousness some of us have and the sacrifice we are willing to make. Please let's come up with ideas that won't kill this.

1 Like

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Johnrake69:
This is a follow up thread to the referenced thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me#47274430.

Went through the aforementioned thread last night, and I really wept at the level of suffering that has been passed down to us by the elites.

Last night I couldn't sleep cos of the pain and agony. Then, a thought came to me that we really can make a positive change and that we are not outnumbered, but rather, we are just unorganized. A 10million Nigerian youths can make a difference. Can ten million Nigerian youths converge at National Assembly or the state house? And every youth should know that if we don't protest now, posterity will judge us, our children will so curse our existence. This is a struggle for the survival of the common man.

Personally I don't think I will be alive come next 50years.
So, we should see this as a duty we owe generations unborn.

So I call upon all the vibrant youths that have already made a comment on the aforementioned thread to think about this proposal.

Modified*
Please a new thread has been created to focus on the struggle

https://www.nairaland.com/3213961/youths-occupy-nigeria-2016

Cc:
DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
MaziOmenuko, signature2012, zeberebe, Amberon, Teespice, freeage7, Almajiri1, ArodeTsolaye, megawax8,
otokx, HIGHESTPOPORI, FoxyFlow, johnstar, cromz, HemmanuelRichy, Gchimez, eunisam, Nicholas007, Pushas, Bizibi, Obas101, InformedLola, Reyginus, TheFreeOne, Shininstar30, zibi5, jamace, dadebayo1, Okikiki, Sagealveen, ucheokpara100, ElCount, whirlwind7, Akeem1759, byrron, 400billionman, juman,
newbornmacho, percyshelu, Yemidaniels, An0nimus, sanandreas, Hisduchess, Thoniameek, vickvilles, csamii,
AnonyNymous, harrysjones, adonshow, ALAYORMII, Oyimeoyimemua, annnikky, Babzilla, Revolva, harrysjones, raziboi, goldenruby, mira4u, M4gunners, Klare, Alfred234, eddyj36, Mhizdiva, banmee, ouigy99, francizy, majekdom2, teeghurl, danwilliams4u, kayusre, Blessedward, sixtus3606, Ymodulus, SnowJay92, izzou,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404

I don't reside in Nigeria but I am ever ready to assist with logistics if properly organized.

I also have my reservations especially with the myriads of morally bankrupt cash and carry youths back in Nigeria that practically stands for nothing, how do we succeed with such legion of fraudulent minded young ones?
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
I am donating this old Facebook page Facebook.com/voiceoftheyouths anyone good in social media branding should volunteer to be the admin. There are so many groups already on twitter so I did not create a new one, we need someone to please volunteer to contact all these groups and talk to the admins to join the cause and we choose one for our official handle. We need to merge together to form one big organization. Let's contact everyone with handles similar to "Nigerian youths" to let's come together and form a group. We need people to handle the media. I can handle the website for now till we get other volunteers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
My brother I don't know what can be done, everyone wants to be rich overnight. So patriotic youths are scarce. What do you think can be done to curb this. There is no way this won't involve money, some of us have started spending already, well whether gifts or donations, how do we trust those that would manage the finances.

byrron:

I don't reside in Nigeria but I am ever ready to assist with logistics if properly organized.

I also have my reservations especially with the myriads of morally bankrupt cash and carry youths back in Nigeria that practically stands for nothing, how do we succeed with such legion of fraudulent minded young ones?

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by frehage: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by frehage: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
talk4free:

We could also create or employ appropriate platform to collect 5- 10m youth signatures and commitments to the protest and present same to and appeal to the United Nations to provide needed leadership on the day(s) of the protest.

This could keep politicians at bay.

I think the demands should cut across the fiscal, monetary, electoral, judicial, law enforcement,etc spheres of the nation.

Examples:

On the fiscal side, we could demand for a constitutionally enshrined annual budget of 70% capital and 30% recurrent expenditures. A 50% tax on the wealthy may also be in order.

Monetary: 50% of all loans should be reserved for the masses. And 70% of all loans across the board should go to the productive or real sector of the economy.

Electoral: INEC should be independently funded and it's chairman appointed by the NJC and not by the president, Etc.

Please add yours.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by swagaholic: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
My body, soul nd mind is here, enough is enough, the system has failed us, we need to speak NOW or never
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Beamborla(f): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
wow!
This is progressing.

I think NigerianYouths or VoiceoftheYouths is a good one.

Let's not allow our zeal become watery. Together we can achieve more.

I have a question, though.
Since we are all scattered across the nation, what will the organization look like. Will it be a city thing alone or it would include those in the rural areas? If it would, how do we reach out to them?

If there is anyway I can help, I'd be glad to.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by JonSnow(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
This looks interesting
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Johnrake69: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
faaiz4ever:

Great job! You have done well my friend. Those of us still active on this thread, can we fix a date for a meeting? The zeal is waning and it's really unfortunate.

Cc:
omobs, banmee, Nulasco, Vshock, pacino26, Tobitrueman, pulsa, ucheokpara100, nairoland, Eleniyan15, Pushas, richylee, Sirmuel1, Pushas, tizblink, vickvilles, nabiz, sanyaboy, frajoe2reel, Pedrop, ikbnice, Amusaopeyemi, Hage, Naimolawale, Nulasco, achi4u, sweetyme001, talk4free Guseh, TonyeBarcanista, Sarhyd, princetigris, kuuljay, BiafranPrince, bet9ja, cindybella101, AkpanUnanam, melodythatsme, vickvilles, Milonis,
gensteejay, dadebayo1, csamii, Pushas, Maduawuchukwu, MORNDEW, hardniola, Klare, iamDiabolic, dollyjuke, ceekanMgazine, bank2k4real, Peezzy, Beamborla, bemyguest, Penielme, yhemsy62, Nafizzey, faaiz4ever, DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404, byrron, dadebayo1, snaketail22
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Johnrake69:

Great job! You have done well my friend. Those of us still active on this thread, can we fix a date for a meeting? The zeal is waning and it's really unfortunate.

Cc:
omobs, banmee, Nulasco, Vshock, pacino26, Tobitrueman, pulsa, ucheokpara100, nairoland, Eleniyan15, Pushas, richylee, Sirmuel1, Pushas, tizblink, vickvilles, nabiz, sanyaboy, frajoe2reel, Pedrop, ikbnice, Amusaopeyemi, Hage, Naimolawale, Nulasco, achi4u, sweetyme001, talk4free Guseh, TonyeBarcanista, Sarhyd, princetigris, kuuljay, BiafranPrince, bet9ja, cindybella101, AkpanUnanam, melodythatsme, vickvilles, Milonis,
gensteejay, dadebayo1, csamii, Pushas, Maduawuchukwu, MORNDEW, hardniola, Klare, iamDiabolic, dollyjuke, ceekanMgazine, bank2k4real, Peezzy, Beamborla, bemyguest, Penielme, yhemsy62, Nafizzey, faaiz4ever, DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta, ThundrCork,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404, byrron, dadebayo1, snaketail22

Alright
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Johnrake69: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
byrron:

Been doing alot of thinking with respect to this very sensitive issue. The idea I was able to come up with is that Nigerians in diaspora that are committed to the struggle should be in charge of the funds, and funds should only be released when a budget has been approved by the general house.

I don't know if there is any sense in what I just suggested. Please let's react to this.

Cc:

Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is it online meeting or physical meeting? We can discuss online before fixing a physical meeting. Meanwhile its time we work on the contents (mission & vision statements, agenda, problems and proposed solutions and so on ) The web address is live.

http://www.nigerianyouths.org

Johnrake69:

Cc:
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
faaiz4ever:
Is it online meeting or physical meeting? We can discuss online before fixing a physical meeting. Meanwhile its time we work on the contents (mission & vision statements, agenda, problems and proposed solutions and so on ) The web address is live.

Nice one. As a writer, I volunteer to be part of the team that will compose contents for this site. I just visited the page. I love the emblem. Well done!
@ johnrake, your idea is a sound one.
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Beamborla(f): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Johnrake69:

Been doing alot of thinking with respect to this very sensitive issue. The idea I was able to come up with is that Nigerians in diaspora that are committed to the struggle should be in charge of the funds, and funds should only be released when a budget has been approved by the general house.

I don't know if there is any sense in what I just suggested. Please let's react to this.

Cc:

It's cool. My only concern is since they are not in the country, how effective will them handling the fund be? I think it should be in collaboration with few selected home based homies to enhance smooth running.

Meanwhile, lemme rush to the website. smiley
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Johnrake69: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
frehage:

We could also create or employ appropriate platform to collect 5- 10m youth signatures and commitments to the protest and present same to and appeal to the United Nations to provide needed leadership on the day(s) of the protest.

This could keep politicians at bay.

I think the demands should cut across the fiscal, monetary, electoral, judicial, law enforcement,etc spheres of the nation.

Examples:

On the fiscal side, we could demand for a constitutionally enshrined annual budget of 70% capital and 30% recurrent expenditures. A 50% tax on the wealthy may also be in order.

Monetary: 50% of all loans should be reserved for the masses. And 70% of all loans across the board should go to the productive or real sector of the economy.

Electoral: INEC should be independently funded and it's chairman appointed by the NJC and not by the president, Etc.

Please add yours.

Good points you raised here. Let's start doing something towards it. Can you help the house make enquiry about the best platform to use in collecting signature?

Cc:
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404, byrron, dadebayo1, snaketail22, faaiz4ever, swagaholic, frehage...
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by Johnrake69: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
faaiz4ever:

Wow! Just paid a visit to the site. Online meeting should be the most cost effective means for now. For the content, we really need more people to react to that.
Faaiz4ever great work!

House!
Our website is now live. Please let's comment on the content. Good bless us all.

Cc:

niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony, mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404, byrron, dadebayo1, snaketail22, faaiz4ever, swagaholic, frehage...
Re: Youths/occupy/nigeria/2016 by faaiz4ever(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Am trying to conceive how this whole thing can work, what am proposing is that we create our own e-petition and e-voting system right in the website. Decisions would be strictly by elections and actions would be taken strictly by petitions. Let's say u raise an issue that u want the house to decide on. There will be a place where all the members can vote for either support or against it . Let's say someone has an idea to change in government. Like duration of court cases in judicial arm of government for example. The person will create a petition and gather signatures by posting the link in social media (advertising his cause) once the signature reaches like 1 million this number will be decided by the house through the voting system then we will act on it. We will send the request to the appropriate body if nothing is done then we can threaten them with protests which they know if we mobilize people we can shutdown the whole country. But we must have the significant number before we can achieve that. So all people signing petitions must be members u CNT sign any petition without registering and u can't sign twice. Signatures must be genuine and mean the actual number of people that agreed to the idea. Just like an electronic referendum. So its a continuous business, it's an official way of the Nigerian people saying no to bad policies. And if our request is not granted because of valid reasons the government must explain publicly to the people why they cannot do the request. What do you think about that?

Johnrake69:

Good points you raised here. Let's start doing something towards it. Can you help the house make enquiry about the best platform to use in collecting signature?

Cc:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am / Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC / Umahi With Total Station, Levelling Instrument, Conducting An Engineering Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.