Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? (1380 Views)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by yemlaw: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2006
The only lady i love, who said she loves me as well, attends a church where they don't dare date somebody outside the church. The worst part of the case is that she is staying with the General Overseer who treats her like his own child. To face the man and tell him she loves an outsider is the problem. Can somebody advise me how to help this babe, for i love this lady a lot
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by ikamefa(f): 2:44am On Dec 02, 2006
simple solution! join the church this very minute renounce your old church kia kia!

when you finally get your gal you can go back! abi? cheesy
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by Dvampire(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2006
i wonder why you are giving yourself headache. just join the church one time and your problems are over trust me.
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by mcgboye(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2006
Dont join d church, else u're marrying 4 d wrong reasons. If u do, many more adjustments to fit her life/church hav 2 b made.
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2006
when did become a law that you must marry your church member undecided some churches eh,na wa!
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by babyboy2(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2006
in this age and time,this should not be an issue
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by lagoshost(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2008
ya join the church and after the wedding, you can go back to your main church.
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2008
When you die, you shall live your church!

Anyways, Bleep her and the church.

Brainwashed idiot!
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by adeboo(f): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2008
ikamefa:

simple solution! join the church this very minute renounce your old church kia kia!

when you finally get your girl you can go back! abi? cheesy

Gbam!

And make sure that since the church will not marry u, play them at their game.

Oga o in a world where we are not even enough to spread the good news, one church turns themselves into Idiagbon's rulership.

Oga o.
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by fortunes05(m): 12:45am On Mar 02, 2008
If the church nor gree make you marry am, abeg leave the babe !
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2008
adeboo:

Gbam!

And make sure that since the church will not marry u, play them at their game.

Oga o in a world where we are not even enough to spread the good news, one church turns themselves into Idiagbon's rulership.

Oga o.

He'll get hooked. It's not as easy as it seems. Some of these churches are like cults. Once you get in, you can't back out.

I'd advise he moves on!
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by chika98: 3:10am On Mar 02, 2008
Na Cele church be that ni?
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 02, 2008
think you dont have much choice.join her church then
Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by Outstrip(f): 5:05am On Mar 02, 2008
Are you a Christian? If you are then she needs to leave that church. Marrying you will obviously not take her away from Christ if you are also saved. If that church has that much control of her life then you might as well be marrying the church also. The church will always come up in every decision you guys make. I am not saying not to marry her but if you do be prepared to deal with the over bearing church members. You cannot hold it against her after you marry her. This is the time to make those decisions. Think about it. Think very hard.

1 Like

Re: Her Church Does Not Marry Non-member Of The Church, What Can I Do ? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2008
Outstrip:

Are you a Christian? If you are then she needs to leave that church. Marrying you will obviously not take her away from Christ if you are also saved. If that church has that much control of her life then you might as well be marrying the church also. The church will always come up in every decision you guys make. I am not saying not to marry her but if you do be prepared to deal with the over bearing church members. You cannot hold it against her after you marry her. This is the time to make those decisions. Think about it. Think very hard.

I can't understand the logic behind this solution. Please explain.

(1) (Reply)

Are Virgins Stil Appreciated Dis Recent Times / If I Could Take It Back: Confessions / After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.