Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (85534 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Akpabio Jogging Before Super Eagles Match In Uyo Stadium. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
And how would that have helped their struggle? Violence won't birth Biafra. They could have won him over by being civil to him.
After all the previous senseless killings of these peace-loving people.Unity is not by force.The unity of Nigeria is absolutely negotiable.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by ogesonopt(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
The flags were allowed after a ban on it was lifted. Football matches should not be used for political confrontation. The politicians in Catalonia are serious about seccession, the reason the ban was lifted but how many polithiefcians in the East are truly ready for the agitation.

As I have said, I have nothing against secession but the leaders are not ready.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by cstr11: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
LOL. Stupidity.
Even buhari would be careful not to misbehave in a biafran stadium.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by criuze(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
These guys cannot stop making me proud.

Any time I remembers am a biafran I bows to almighty chineke, appreciating that single privilege

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by criuze(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
They usually got lean ass whenever they saw Biafran flag.......

I wonder why it got them so scared..
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by fr3do(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
The flags were allowed after a ban on it was lifted. Football matches should not be used for political confrontation. The politicians in Catalonia are serious about seccession, the reason the ban was lifted but how many polithiefcians in the East are truly ready for the agitation.

popular yoruba argument, it seems they gather you guys in a room and read out these arguments to you

so because the politicians nationwide have not brought a dubai like development to the populace, does that mean that the people do not want and deserve that kind of development?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by 360command: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
You can't have a nation in a nation. Ignorance is punishable in this case. I have nothing against the actualization of Biafra but displaying that flag in a territory owned by Nigeria is suicidal.
shut your mouth. the Scottish raised their flag when fighting for independence. if you want your independence, you have to raise your symbol for people to know what you are fighting for. to me, there can NEVER be a united Nigeria, make every just go their lane.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
lot of ekpa's impersonating yoruba this days.why not use dat name ur father gave you shoekudi.
Change ur moniker to Generalshoekudi

keep bashing...lazy bones
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by jaggedboi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
You can't have a nation in a nation. Ignorance is punishable in this case. I have nothing against the actualization of Biafra but displaying that flag in a territory owned by Nigeria is suicidal.
The catalan and basque flags are displayed in barcelona and bilbao which is within the territory of Spain. How many people have died and how many police officer(s) have tried to snatch flags from fans? Guy open ur eyes not your mouth

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by tranxo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Spybradd: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
And how would that have helped their struggle? Violence won't birth Biafra. They could have won him over by being civil to him.

thank u,buh they aint sophisticated zombies
grin
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Spybradd: 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
6,SIX PAGES! Hmmm anything igbo seems to be the passwords or bank acc or Atm #s of these highly sophisticated zombies and fews cattle rearers grin

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by scarffield(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
[color=][/color] cheesy
csamii:

Talk about noises, shouts and thuggery, you talk about south west.
South West!

grin
csamii:

Talk about noises, shouts and thuggery, you talk about south west.
South West!
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chukazu:

why don't you explain?

what is criminality in having a flag?every state in USA has got its own flag
it is a symbol of identity and pride

Every state you say... is biafra a state? Cmon now.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by diegwu01: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
sirade:

o dika i wu onye iberibe, ?
ka m juo gi i wu onye Igbo ?
kedu ihe mu dere ji ewe gi iwe ?

kedu ihe i ji akpo mmadu ibe gi hopeless?

answer those questions in Igbo to ascertain your Igbo claims.

if you use google translate, I will know

I am waiting for your response
i must have cut you real deep with my post, ee pain you die, its fruitless engaging your kind, tomorrow go and fly your Biafran flag and earn your own shallow grave, anuofia.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by diegwu01: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
melejo:
Your closest Igbo neighbor is better than you.
Who is this one? Avenger or IPOB?
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by sirade(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
diegwu01:
i must have cut you real deep with my post, ee pain you die, its fruitless engaging your kind, tomorrow go and fly your Biafran flag and earn your own shallow grave, anuofia.

egbon tunde salami, the omoale jati jati 1 of oshogbo.

the Igbo wannabe 1 of nairaland.

don't be a coward egbon, answer my question ogbeni
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
sirade:
the policeman made the mistake of the century.

Average Igboman don't joke with Biafra issues even those of them that are pro Nigeria, they will deal mercilessly with any entity or individual that joke with Biafra course.

God bless alaIgbo

Go and do your biafra nonsense in the north and see what becomes of you.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
willibounce1:

why are you so agitated about BIAFRA?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by sirade(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
willibounce1:

but why are Nigerians afraid of biafra ?
does it mean that Nigeria can not reach its potential without Igbo ?

my brother whether biafra or not God has already blessed the Igbos.

the industrial revolution taking place in the Igbo land is a pointer that who God has blessed no man even Buhari can curse.

Igbos can reach their height Biafra or not

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
You talk about restructuring Nigeria this never do wells kicks against it, but mention BIAFRA these bastards starts freezing, what do they want from IGBO? LAZY BONES WHO CAN'T CHAMPION THEIR CAUSE
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
I HAVE STOPPED POSTING, SEEM TIME IS RIPE TO COMMENCE POSTING AGAIN
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
AT THE MENTION OF BIAFRA THEY TREMBLE, BUT CALL FOR EQUALITY AMONG NIGERIANS AND REMOVAL OF QUOTA SYSTEM TO ALLOW EQUAL PLAYING FIELD. AS FAR AS INJUSTICE CONTINUES BIAFRA AGITATION CONTINUES AND I SAY NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN STOP BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
sirade:

but why are Nigerians afraid of biafra ?
does it mean that Nigeria can not reach its potential without Igbo ?

my brother whether biafra or not God has already blessed the Igbos.

the industrial revolution taking place in the Igbo land is a pointer that who God has blessed no man even Buhari can curse.

Igbos can reach their height Biafra or not

You guys suffer from low self esteem. Your biafra crap is dead on arrival. You can make noise from now till Jesus comes, you ain't getting no Biafra. If anything had happened to that policeman, many of you stubborn goats would have paid with your lives and as usual, cry and shout ICC and give useless ultimatum only to chicken out and hide behind keyboards.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by sirade(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
willibounce1:

You guys suffer from low self esteem. Your biafra crap is dead on arrival. You can make noise from now till Jesus comes, you ain't getting no Biafra. If anything had happened to that policeman, many of you stubborn goats would have paid with your lives and as usual, cry and shout ICC and give useless ultimatum only to chicken out and hide behind keyboards.

Biafra or no Biafra, is a win win situation for Igbos.
I am not responsible for your frustrated life, you can use the lagoon to end it.

Is an advice brother
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by xelly: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:

You and I cannot categorically say who is supportive and in what capacity till there's referendum.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by xelly: 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
willibounce1:

I think you have so much love and are over dependant on the people you said suffer from low self esteem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by toofit007: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
CriticMaestro:
u r d ignorant one, is catalonia a state or a recognized region? mind u, they have their own prime minister... so its really different
it seems that u don't even know what your saying, if Catalonia is not a state but a recognized region, then what will u say to the very part they call OLD EASTHERN REGION in Nigeria? now if Catalonia is having PRIME MINISTER in this present days which I believe is what gave u the boldness to give ur consent on them calling for secession, then who was OJUKWU or what was OJUKWU post to the eastern region during the BIAFRA war? pls answer this simple question for me because I can see that truth is always bitter for u people to swallow .by the way is Nigeria a NATION that u can claim that the sovereignty is not negotiable?
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Omoluabi16:
This country ceased to exist in 1970. they better accept it.. their prime minister be cooling in Kuje for 9 months..despite sll their threats and noise nothing has happened.Now the cowards are jumping on the NDA bandwagon. I dey enjoy their facebook page. it is an amusing forum where you see illiterates exhibiting ignorance and propaganda.

I honestly thought that you were talking about Nigeria with respect to this statement here. Nigeria stopped being a nation in 1970 as all the hopes that the people had for true sovereignty and nationhood died with B.iafra. Look at all the feelings and emotions that B.iafra evokes from its people even today; could you sincerely say that there are as many Nigerians who are as 'proud' of their country as the B.iafrans? I would say that the only truly patriotic generation of Nigerians were those who fought for our independence. Since then, we've been run by a bunch of selfish money grabbers whose only interest is hoarding all of the country's wealth and sharing it with their rich banking friends in the West, who are only too happy to comply... Meanwhile, the rest of us are busy lamenting over our woes, blaming every Dick, Tom and Harry for our problems whilst refusing to do anything about it, right?

Say what you want about individuals like Nnamdi Kanu but I don't understand how any African can disparage the B.iafran movement- it's a correction of the wrongs done to us by colonialism. You don't have to agree with it but, as an African, you must surely understand the sentiment behind it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by toofit007: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2016
nerodenero:
do u really know the meaning of a nation? or ur among those half baked graduate? no! I doubt it if u ever received education in the four walls of a class room cos if u did, I will never come to this public domain to call Nigeria a nation. tell me one or two things that make Nigeria a nation? u see, what ever u are not clear with pls always take ur time to carry out a research on it before u say anything. even the founding father of Nigeria declare with there own mouth that Nigeria is not a nation and will forever not be. let me educate u more with the pictures above or below.

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by toofit007: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2016
nerodenero:
do u really know the meaning of a nation? or ur among those half baked graduate? no! I doubt it if u ever received education in the four walls of a class room cos if u did, I will never come to this public domain to call Nigeria a nation. tell me one or two things that make Nigeria a nation? u see, what ever u are not clear with pls always take ur time to carry out a research on it before u say anything. even the founding father of Nigeria declare with there own mouth that Nigeria is not a nation and will forever not be. let me educate u more with the picture above or below.

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by freeze001(f): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2016
CriticMaestro:
what he did is a treasonous offense, u cant claim sovereignty within a sovereign land

Na too much SK dey hook u? What is d connection b/w my statement and urs as u chose to quote mine? I know Nnamdi Kanu oppresses u in ur dreams but just open ur eyes n you'll see d news has absolutely no mention of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.