Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (85525 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Akpabio Jogging Before Super Eagles Match In Uyo Stadium. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Princemezie(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
You can't have a nation in a nation. Ignorance is punishable in this case. I have nothing against the actualization of Biafra but displaying that flag in a territory owned by Nigeria is suicidal.

is Nigeria a nation No it is not.

14 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by alobright17(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
ExAngel007:

make i call my crush(es)
lalasticlala Mynd44

Make Berlyn catch you crushing on her own Lala
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Omeny: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Soon they would run here nd start prewing trash,very voilent set of people.if the police descend on them,they wud scream marginalisation nd icc.
Yeebos una matta dn tire me,if person wan stop tribal bash u guys would always try to push the person to bash ur tribe

Go and Bark,sorry, bash in Enugu Mr Diabolic.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by melejo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
And when FG deploys police to arrest youths they will be shouting ICC up and down
Why don't you go and help the policeman snatch the flag since your patriotic? Deceiving yourself since your Concepción

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
You can't have a nation in a nation. Ignorance is punishable in this case. I have nothing against the actualization of Biafra but displaying that flag in a territory owned by Nigeria is suicidal.

Catalunya that is seeking independence from Spain openly displays their flag at camp nou during Barcelona vs real Madrid matches.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
He should have known better. He hasn't learnt he's working in one if the 3 regions in Nigeria where brain and sense means nothing
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Passy089:

Catalunya that is seeking independence from Spain openly displays their flag at camp nou during Barcelona vs real Madrid matches.
OK
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by javispj(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Is it a crime to fool ur self...that police man self,,let them be..them dey arest mad man for indecent exposure..
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by davibid: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
He was lucky not to have received the beating of his life grin

He won show himself sha

Yeye

13 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Igboid:

And what stopped Nigeria from giving Biafra the same recognition? Or you think Catalonians were always autonomous region?
first things first..before then no one was waving his flag of Catalonia, get ur freedom First before u wave ur f*cking flag...but before then u gotta respect Nigeria as a con3 and that means no waving of flags...got it?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
just glad enough people turn out for nfpl matches positive sign
#we must surly rise
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by joe120120(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
alobright17:

Make Be.rlyn catch you crushing on her own Lala
dont mind them jare angry
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

grin
The police man chose the wrong place to show his 'Law maintaining' ability.
so you are happy.. Now I know your kind of person
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by mmsen: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:

Confederations can work.

And the United Kingdom is a union of four nations with a population less than half of Nigeria's. If they can have a union of nations then why shouldn't Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
vickylincon:
so you are happy.. Now I know your kind of person
Yes, I am happy. Go report me to the police.

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by adimsmt: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:

Just said what you know and research the once you don't know it will do you do.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by muyicomms(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please Nigeria grant igbo people their wishes i need a cheap estate to buy in Lagos . igbo people owns more that 60% of estates in lagos. the poor ones cry Biafra state, the rich ones cry marginalization. let them go to hell. I love igbo people but the stupidity inside them is what i detest.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
That is not true. If you are in tune with present reality you would have seen the display of Catalonian flags in match venues across Spain, even when Catalonia has not got the much fought for independence...
How many time have you seen Spanish policer officers harassing and intimidating fans with Catalonian flags? The police should learn to be civil in handling people or group that have opposing views...
There are well over 50 regions the world over agitating for self-determination, how many times have you seen the security agancies of these country killing agigators with reckless abandon?

13 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Ali13(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
BUHARI MUST HEAR THIS
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Labaru666(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Over to NFF for neccessary santion for both teams because there cant be two nations in a nation
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Johnsinia(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
That man is a foo.l

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by holyfather(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
And how would that have helped their struggle? Violence won't berth Biafra. They could have won him over by being civil to him.

First, that word is not spelt "berth".
Second, nobody has monopoly of 'violence'.
Ain't nothing civil about the action of the said police man.

10 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ok.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Labaru666(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
mmsen:

Confederations can work.

And the United Kingdom is a union of four nations with a population less than half of Nigeria's. If they can have a union of nations then why shouldn't Nigeria?

But u pple will have to wait until it becomes official not by crude or krook means
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
There are plenty of match sticks in a box for a reason but eventually one will ignite the fire. One day one of these flashpoints will be the one that burns the country down. Abeg make una take am easy, both sides.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by whatofyou: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
cry We need a little common sense in this nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.