Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (85530 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Akpabio Jogging Before Super Eagles Match In Uyo Stadium. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by emymeeky: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Soon they would run here nd start prewing trash,very voilent set of people.if the police descend on them,they wud scream marginalisation nd icc.
Yeebos una matta dn tire me,if person wan stop tribal bash u guys would always try to push the person to bash ur tribe

Sense u no get grin Did you expect the crowd to cheer the police officer for trying to unlawfully arrest an innocent person ?

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Chynx(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Igboid:

Ignoramus! Don't Catalonians display Catalonia national flag in Camp nou, during Barcelona matches?

Do you see any useless Spanish security personnel harassing them for doing that?

You don't force unity. Unity can never be by force.

Tell them!!!

Bunch of ignoramuses!!!

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by emymeeky: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
And when FG deploys police to arrest youths they will be shouting ICC up and down

For what crime will they be arrested? For resisting an attempt of a police officer to snatch a biafran flag ?

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by 1759v: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
csamii:

Talk about noises, shouts and thuggery, you talk about south west.
south west are d worst ppl in d country.... Igbo hustle to survive and south west are deer on street looking for d bags of Igbo's to hustle.... Stupid ppl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by naijacampu(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Igbo pls do u know the meaning of typographical error,if u don't u can always consult ur oxford dictionary
See his username LMAO. These brownies always cry at the mention of...

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by knightsTempler: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
papaejima1:

And you think the best way to suppress the agitation is to snatch the flag with hostility?
Ok Goodluck to you.

Your response was priceless.

Abeg chop knuckle... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by hamilton62(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
The flags were allowed after a ban on it was lifted. Football matches should not be used for political confrontation. The politicians in Catalonia are serious about seccession, the reason the ban was lifted but how many polithiefcians in the East are truly ready for the agitation.

As I have said, I have nothing against secession but the leaders are not ready.
have you ever seen revolution started by the elites and politicians?
Though i don't dispute your words that they elites aren't ready but the masses will bend them when they try all the can and its yield is null.
The time for their cooperation is at hand, we, the masses need to play our part... No man can cook for the masses to satisfaction but when the masses do, you know what comes then.

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by truthspeaks: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Why would d policeman provoke dem by snatching their flag. U cld have allowed dem dance in peace. The next thing u knw, they tag Biafrans as violent meanwhile u turned a blind eye to wat provoked d act
bejeiodus:
And how would that have helped their struggle? Violence won't birth Biafra. They could have won him over by being civil to him.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by TheBlackGeneral(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
nerodenero:
The flags were allowed after a ban on it was lifted. Football matches should not be used for political confrontation. The politicians in Catalonia are serious about seccession, the reason the ban was lifted but how many polithiefcians in the East are truly ready for the agitation.

As I have said, I have nothing against secession but the leaders are not ready.

A leader always emerges from a multiple people. One who has their interests at heart. One who acts as the vessel to the liberation of his kind. A leader will emerge sir. Its all a matter of time. You cant kill an idea.

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by knightsTempler: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
oloworulz:
still, you ppul wount stay in ur biafran land. u will be looking for where to develop...

If your fathers and their masters had allowed them to go on their own in 1967, they wouldn't be looking for where to develop outside their region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by macaranta(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Funny policeman....the Igp would have denied him plain.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Victorvexz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
hamilton62:

have you ever seen revolution started by the elites and politicians?
Though i don't dispute your words that they elites aren't ready but the masses will bend them when they try all the can and its yield is null.
The time for their cooperation is at hand, we, the masses need to play our part... No man can cook for the masses to satisfaction but when the masses do, you know what comes then.
My guy revolution and sessession is different. How can u call it a revolution when u all are just a minority. Revolution occurs when the poor masses are in agreement. Here, it seems u all are alone and the rest of Nigeria are just looking at u all. The Hausa, Yoruba and the other 320 tribes will not support it. If u like start an Igbo revolution against ur elders, it does not concern us, but u should be ready to bear the consequences. The Igbo youths threatened that police man only because he had no gun on him according to the picture. I wish he had a gun and sure those touts will not near him

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
His is Lucky, dem for use him blood wash the flag! yeye man

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
They should have shattered his right. arm to keep his memory company his remaining miserable life.

Did he receive an order to do so? If the boys were there to cause trouble, would he have stopped it singlehandedly?

I'm sure his wife will berate him when he gets home.

A government that
does everything's to stifle the voice of the youth will ultimately fail.

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by tonio2wo: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
sirade:

mr Igbo wannabe, answer those question I asked you in Igbo langauge.
dont be a coward mr uwadiegwu
D idiot has gone to look for a translator that will writ what he will type. grin

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Use less m. a. n

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
This country ceased to exist in 1970. they better accept it.. their prime minister be cooling in Kuje for 9 months..despite sll their threats and noise nothing has happened.Now the cowards are jumping on the NDA bandwagon. I dey enjoy their facebook page. it is an amusing forum where you see illiterates exhibiting ignorance and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by mmsen: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
EbukaLive:

Boko Haram is about Islamic Nation? Seriously?

You weren't aware of that?

That's what they've been calling for - an Islamic state in the north east.

That is why they pledged allegiance to ISIS who have created their own Islamic state.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Elebiju: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Igboid:

Ignoramus! Don't Catalonians display Catalonia national flag in Camp nou, during Barcelona matches?

Do you see any useless Spanish security personnel harassing them for doing that?

He is not an ignoramus my good friend, Spain is practising unitary paliamentary and constitutional monarchy system of Government and is composed of 17 autonomous communities and two autonomous cities with varying degrees of autonomy thanks to its Constitution, which nevertheless explicitly states the indivisible unity of the Spanish nation. Catalonia is an autonomous community of the Kingdom of Spain, It is politically designated as a nationality by its Statute of Autonomy.
Nigeria is practising the federal system and our Constitution doesn't allow for such autonomy. I'm not against biafra but violence won't bring about its actualization I really think the igbos have some traitors amongst them. Cc igboid phockphockman
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Igboic: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
SirToby:

That is a blatant lie. They Don't. FIFA is strongly against such. The last one the did in champions league final against Juventus they were fined for it.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/may/20/barcelona-catalan-flags-copa-del-rey-sevilla
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by EbukaLive(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
mmsen:

You weren't aware of that?

That's what they've been calling for - an Islamic state in the north east.

That is why they pledged allegiance to ISIS who have created their own Islamic state.

I am not talking about the deranged terrorists, I am Talking about the people in North east... The human beings living in the North East
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Inova(m): 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Igboid:

Unity is not by force but you cannot stay in your region. Na Lagos Lagos Lagos SW or Abuja.
Guess what even your leaders no want Biafra. Just be careful of what you wish for.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by OlanreJohnson: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
We yorubas hate oduduwa republic. We believe that the fulanis can lead us to the promise land the way they lead their cows to green grasses. One nigeria. God punish oduduwa!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by mmsen: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
EbukaLive:

I am not talking about the deranged terrorists, I am Talking about the people in North east... The human beings living in the North East

The people were sheltering them for a long time; it was the local populations keeping them supplied with fuel and food. It was local boys and young men volunteering their services to kill. So there was clearly some sympathy for the fighters, support for the cause.

That changed when they started killing Muslims as well as the non-Muslims; killing schoolboys and kidnapping girls. Before then their goals were in alignment with a significant percentage of the local population.

It's only now that the area has been destroyed that the people are claiming to be against Boko Haram's goals.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Igboic: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Elebiju:
He is not an ignoramus my good friend, Spain is practising unitary paliamentary and constitutional monarchy system of Government and is composed of 17 autonomous communities and two autonomous cities with varying degrees of autonomy thanks to its Constitution, which nevertheless explicitly states the indivisible unity of the Spanish nation. Catalonia is an autonomous community of the Kingdom of Spain, It is politically designated as a nationality by its Statute of Autonomy.
Nigeria is practising the federal system and our Constitution doesn't allow for such autonomy. I'm not against biafra but violence won't bring about its actualization I really think the igbos have some traitors amongst them. Cc igboid phockphockman

In the end, Spain is averse to Catalonia flying their flags, but nevertheless, were civil enough to allow justice reign.
If it were in Nigeria, Buhari will frustrate court proceedings, and will be applauded by enemies of Ndiigbo hiding behind fake patriotism.

This has nothing to do with the system of government Spain practices, which again is a result of Spain yielding to the demand of groups for autonomy, but a reflection of how far advanced the Spainish are as a people.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by OlanreJohnson: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Inova:

Unity is not by force but you cannot stay in your region. Na Lagos Lagos Lagos SW or Abuja.
Guess what even your leaders no want Biafra. Just be careful of what you wish for.

Don't mind the ibo. Even when they all stayed in their region. Your father and my father went and died to bring them back to nigeria because we loved the sweet crude oil in East.

I don't know why ibos want independence? when they should keep shut and join you and me in being happy slaves. I don't understand ibos at all.

We yorubas will continue to wait till our corrupt leaders take us out of nigeria and embrace oduduwa. We will do this because yorubaland is the only place in the world where our fat corrupt elites lead revolutions.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Soon they would run here nd start prewing trash,very voilent set of people.if the police descend on them,they wud scream marginalisation nd icc.
Yeebos una matta dn tire me,if person wan stop tribal bash u guys would always try to push the person to bash ur tribe

keep bashing...we don't give a f. u. c. k.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by kikake: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
All these Dauraaaa Police, they exploit the fact that those secessionists don't bear arms.

Some of these police are barely educated; if not, what offense did somebody or group of persons who say they want to opt out of a country commit by bearing a flag?

What risk do such people pose, so long as they bear no arms?

Anyway, it's hard to imagine why people like that Enugu policeman seem to believe that they can't survive if Nigeria breaks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.