Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Books You Must Read! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Books You Must Read! (42861 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books You Must Read! by queenesthr(f): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2009
@Emmandus I haven't seen your blog. Can I have the link?

Yes I need Hotel and Purpose Driven Life.

Thank you!
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
queenesthr i will get to u soon. Check out the ling to my first blog on my signature.
Re: Books You Must Read! by angelempy(f): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2009
wow, @ queenesthr and @ emmandus,
please can u send me any good book to read. i will really love it especially this bailey books. i guess they'll be interesting.
Re: Books You Must Read! by Ifez: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2009
"Eze Goes To School" tongue tongue tongue
Re: Books You Must Read! by kiju: 12:24am On Dec 16, 2009
Hi angel_emph[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2009
Guys Please dont be annoyed with me, just been in school for some weeks now to settle my accommodation issues for my final session.I am addressing all requests as soon as I get back home for the Xmas break this week and moreso I intend to give out tons of books from my ebook library to mark my birthday coming up on 29th of Dec.( precisely 9 days away) God willing.
BUT MIND YOU I HAVE JUST COMPLETED "360 DEGREES LEADERS" BY JOHN C. MAXWELL IT WILL CHALLENGE THE LEADER IN YOU >SURELY A MUST READ I WILL POST YOU MORE OF HIS WONDERFUL TITLES LATER AS I INTEND READING MORE OF THEM MYSELF> ENJOY!
Thanks for making our thread interesting.
Your Million dollar friend!
Ayeni Emmanuel O.
Re: Books You Must Read! by moduperola(f): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hi Emmanus,

Pls i won't mind having any e-book that you like to give out- my id is mysunshinealways@yahoo.com.

I'll expect it from you.Thanks and regards
Re: Books You Must Read! by sulakishop(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2009
Hi Emma,
I'll like to benefit from ur birthday gifts. My mail is sulakishop1@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Books You Must Read! by sulakishop(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2009
Hi Emma,
I'll like to benefit from ur birthday gifts. My mail is sulakishop1@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Books You Must Read! by RUBRICS(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2009
Hi Emmandus,

******HaPpY BiRtHdAy In Advance****** Pls I'll like to benefit from your ebook like "360 DEGREES LEADERS" BY JOHN C. MAXWELL and any other that can benefit my inner man. My e-mail address is ineffablegrace4real@yahoo.com

Thanks and **HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE** once again.
Re: Books You Must Read! by zibby(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2009
I'm not sure I'd classify the following as books you "must read", but I quite enjoyed them:

1. How to be Good (Nick Hornby)
2. The Oath (Frank Peretti)
Re: Books You Must Read! by queenesthr(f): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2009
Happy Birthday to you Emmandus!!! Many Happy returns of the day.
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2010
@queenesther and everyone thanks for the birthday wishes.Sincerely I feel so bad being out of touch with you guys since December, am so sorry and sincerely I will also wish you all a Great New year,.
I understand we all have busy schedules hence we need to prioritize.So I have rescheduled in such a way that we can stay in touch weekly most especially in the early hours of monday.And for all the load of requests never mindI have started responding right away and in a jiffy my mail - i.e your requested ebook will hit your box,but when it does do share with us all how you feel about them. And to keep close send me a friend request on FB, via:
www.facebook.com/Ayeni Emmanuel Oluwadunsin.

BOOKS TO READ Yes, I am reading a mind blower by the popular Korean Dr. Yongi Cho tilted ' The fourth Dimension'

Hope you all had a great and fulfilled Val.
I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!

Your resourceful friend,

Emmandus
Re: Books You Must Read! by ifyegede(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hmm, one of the best books i have read and would want to recoomend to all to read , especially guys, is FINISHING STRONG by STEVE FARRAR. Can anyone pls kindly send me pdf copies of novels, motivational books, books on psychology,parenting,mamgement, finance and relationships? My email address is ifeanyi2excel@yahoo.com Tanx!
Re: Books You Must Read! by ravenzord(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2010
Ake by Wole Soyinka, childhood revisited as it should be.
Re: Books You Must Read! by MyneWhite1(f): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2010
A Heart to Mend by Myne Whitman

1 Like

Re: Books You Must Read! by Mikaela: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2010
To kill a mockingbird. Many people have seen the movie but never read the book. That is one classic !
Re: Books You Must Read! by afuye(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2010
to get free books add--- olawale afuye on facebook with messaging
Re: Books You Must Read! by OmoFyne: 3:19am On Mar 03, 2010
PASTOR TAIWO ODUBIYI'S ROMANCE NOVELS
http://www.taiwoodubiyiministries.com/estore.php
Re: Books You Must Read! by Prettychick89: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
a heart to mend by MYNE WHITMAN, u cn get it from amazon.com or www.mynewhitman.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by folly77: 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
Please does anybody know where i can get a book titled Becoming Employable[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. I need like 500 copies to sell in my school. it's one of the must read for fresh graduates and undergraduates. A lot of HR managers have recommended it, but the problem is that it's a bit scarce. Please if anybody knows where i can get it please sent a mail to folakecoker@rocketmail.com. thanks.
Re: Books You Must Read! by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 10, 2010
-
Re: Books You Must Read! by asamuel: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
www.kalahari.com.ng

the place for any books, DVDs, cameras, laptops, toys, games, e-vouchers, electronics assessories, etc

visit www.kalahari.com, buy and win N1000 free voucher today.

www.kalahari.com.ng
Re: Books You Must Read! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]awwww i have read this book--- just too interesting . smiley[/size]
Mikaela:

To kill a mockingbird. Many people have seen the movie but never read the book. That is one classic !
Re: Books You Must Read! by Buzman: 10:35am On May 13, 2010
thanks, @asamuel. Just got my books from www.kalahari.com.ng. Finally an online shop that delivers on time in Nigeria
Re: Books You Must Read! by Topsido(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2010
Hmm!

Re: Books You Must Read! by MyneWhite1(f): 3:27am On May 24, 2010
Re: Books You Must Read! by Redalez: 5:12pm On May 30, 2010
Re: Books You Must Read! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2010
[size=13pt]I have read this. . . . smiley[/size]
Redalez:

FAR FROM FREEDOM -Dr. Amadi

Re: Books You Must Read! by Stan24: 1:20am On May 31, 2010
I have read it too!
Re: Books You Must Read! by sirgeorge(m): 1:43am On May 31, 2010
i reckon that anybody building a financial library must have in this order

awaken the giant within
think and grow rich
the richest man in babylon
rich dad poor dad.
prepare to be blown away if you read these books in this sequence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Story- The Neigbours / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.