Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Books You Must Read! - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Books You Must Read! (42826 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Thanks everyone who have shown interest in receiving ebooks, However, there is a whatsapp group i put together for book lovers where we all exchange free ebooks and also share book reviews . I you are interested in joining this group kindly send me a WHATSAPP message on +2347033875827

CHeers!

Emmanuel Ayeni
EMMANDUS Networks
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
queenesthr:
Novels by ARTHUR HAILEY are very educative, entertaining and thoroughly researched. They are not easily obtained in bookshops in Lagos.
Maybe you can assist me in searching for where to obtain them.
His books are a MUST read for all lovers of knowledge. I have read these ones - The Money Changers, In High Places, Hotel, Overload, Wheels, Strong Medicine, Flight into Danger and The Final Diagnosis.

He is the best novelist I have encountered - and I have read hundreds of thousands of books.

I agree with you - reading is it!
Please*send*any*of*them*to*me via uramacelestine5@gmail.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hello All Nice to let you know that my book bright ideas is now available on jumia.

Kindly check it out jumia DOT com /emmandus

You can now place your orders

Thanks all

Emmandus
Re: Books You Must Read! by Gmuhdabdul(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
pls sombody should help me with this book "why ask why" by john mason
Re: Books You Must Read! by UchihaRhaegar: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
digital fortress and Deception point, by Dan Brown. pls, anyone can send and the one by Napoleon hills msughterweye@gmail.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by ross8652341: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
I am reading hatsukoi zombie raw manga at this place. This is one of the best.
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2019
smiley

Book Title: THE MONEY CODE

Author: Tade Cash

Book Reviewer: Emmanuel Ayeni

In the 146 page book Money Code by Tade Cash, Tade shares how his frustration and first hand encounter with the grim fist of poverty led him in search of more options to life, learn voraciously and act boldly.

He charges you to create massive income by design.

In Chapter 1, the You Code, He points out the need to invest in your greatest asset- your MIND.

In 2, he shows you how mastering the problem code can help you create value, promote the solutions to people's needs and create wealth in the process.

Chapter 3 stresses the need to be sensitive to meeting problems and needs around you with solutions and answers.

He shared in Chapter 4 the codes and concepts about profiting from opportunity code.

In 5 he shares how mastering the Money System can help you use the seed of money wisely to create baskets of harvest.

In 6 he stresses the need to build your personal economy

Chapter 7 shows how to crack the income code with growth goals

In chapter 8, he debunked the illusion of you needing more money to be rich, rather what is needed is a money machine and he shared on how to go about it.

In Chapter 9 talking about the F3 code he shares, on the need to focus on not only the Selling skill but Closing Skill as well

In chapter 10, future code talks about planning for the raining and future seasons adequately.

In Chapter 11, he opined that Excuse and Money are like water and oil they don't mix.

In 12th chapter he goes deep into explaining the wealth quadrants using PIES model and balancing your Physical, Intellectual, Emotional and Spiritual Sides

In 13th Chapter he charges you to learn from the best and not from people who just share theories they have never practiced, stay focused and unlock the multiple income flows in what you do.

Chapter 14 talks about the Asset Code and how to create Asset today that will fund future growth or old age.

Chapter 15 treats the Wealth Trinity noting that Health is Wealth and Financial Freedom is wealth.

Contact Code is the main theme of chapter 16 and he pointed out that Business and Money are a contact sport. Relationship is Wealth.

Chapter 17, The Wealth Map, he shares key highlights about mastering your income, expenses and investment for a wealthy life.

Income Booster in Chapter 18.is the selling and closing skills which needs to be learnt

Chapter 19 delves into financial education as the bedrock of financial freedom while pressing on the need
to learn high income skills.

In 20th Chapter Author shares on the Rejection Code and the need to put your offers out there not regarding the amount of rejections

He revealed the need to create an Irresistible Outrageous Statement -iOS code in Chapter 21

In 22 Attention Code, you learn that Money goes where attention goes hence the need to shamelessly and audaciously promote what you do.

Chapter 23 is the CRP Code that shows exactly how to help businesses with Customers, Revenues and Profits.

Chapter 24 takes a good look at High Income Skills and Asset Code..

In Chapter 25 The Willingness Code; He Talks about the willingness to put in good work for success and not mere wishing.

In Chapter 26 Business Team Sport: he shares why you need to surround yourself with the right people

27. The Hungry Crowd Code, you need to find the hungry crowd who need your product, people bring in the cash flow

The book ends with a challenge to change your own personal financial or economic planet.

Keep Rising to Greatness,

Emmanuel O. Ayeni

All past book reviews can also be read on my blog www.emmanuelayeni.com

Kindly let me know what you feel about the book review

1 Like

Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2020
�Read this Carefully If You Missed Yesterday's Money Mastery Class...

Yesterday night was terrific! We had an amazing time in the Wealth Mastery Academy on WhatsApp, where I trained over 200 people on Wealth Creation Strategies that will help them end all their money worries,fast track their journey to financial Freedom and increase their Financial Intelligence.

For over 2 hours we looked at altering and correcting limiting beliefs, practical steps to making consistent multiple income streams and action steps to setting up passive income and becoming financially free.

I know you didn't get the information about this, don't worry, I got you covered.

You can choose to be in the next edition holding on Saturday.

Yes!

I have put together this 3 Hour Intensive Financial Freedom Master Class where I will take you deeply into all we shared yesterday that you need to become Financially Free and I will answer all your questions, so you can end all your worries about extra income, money or wealth Creation. Once and for all.

This Saturday 9th May, 2020 9am to 12pm

I will host 100 people in a closed WhatsApp group on Money Mastery sharing deeply on Vehicles and Strategies for Wealth Creation

In the Money Mastery Masterclass.

You Will Learn:

1. How to Master and be in Control of Your Money

2. Tracking and Fast tracking Your Journey to Financial Freedom

3. 7 facts No One Told You About Money Mastery

4. 10 Ways to Becoming a Money Magnet,here and right now

5. 20 + Ways You Can Make up to N1million per month or even more..

6. List of over 50 businesses you can start with N50,000 or less

7. Sure Ways to Make Daily Money with your WhatsApp

8. How to Create Multiple income streams

9. 5 Ways to create Passive Income

�Bonus.. 12 Hot Money Making Ebooks

• A Free Copy of My Own Fast selling Ebook: The One Million Naira Report: 20+ Ways To Make One Million Naira Every Month (N3700)

• 11 Hot Selected Money Making Internet Marketing Ebooks on Instant Fiverr Goldrush, Facebook Profits, Twitter Income, Instagram Marketing and Copywriting Blueprint. (Worth over N37,000)

How much will this 3 Hour Intensive Money Mastery Training cost You?

This 3 Hour Class is worth over N100,000, the bonuses alone are worth over N50,000

You will not be paying N100,000 for this class

I will not be charging you N50,000 for this class and ALL the bonus

No, Not even my usual N10,000 discounted price.

Instead, this is what I will do...

I am Crashing down the price from N10,000 down to N1,000 for the first 50 Action takers.

Why am I doing this?
If you followed me closely you know I am all about empowering people and helping them end all money worries.

I know what it means to need more options as a onetime road-side Book Seller.

I know what it means to have more options, so I want to share same strategies that has worked for me and over 1000 people I have trained online and offline over the last 5 years.

This is why I chose to help more people in a time like this by crashing down the price from N10,000 to N1,000 if only you are among the early action takers

The first 50 Action takers also get an extra Bonus a copy of my book #WriteToEarn: 13 Sure-Fire Ways To Make Money Writing Online

To Register or Join the Class

Simply Transfer N1000 to

GTBANK 0049694795

Then send in the payment details to WhatsApp (0703( 387) (5827) to be added to Class.

I celebrate Your Fastrack to Financial Freedom Already.

Keep Rising to Greatness,

Emmanuel O. Ayeni

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Story- The Neigbours / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread / 'Lost But Satisfied' A Thriller By Akíntayo Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.