Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Books You Must Read! - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Books You Must Read! (42869 Views)

Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Books You Will Never Get Tired Of Reading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
@Felixalex the site is a nice site for works of arts.It is a nice initiative Thanks for sharing it!
Re: Books You Must Read! by Balloa1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
I've read and enjoyed series of John Mason books, very motivational, like: why ask why and others. Please, Kindly send me any available pdf format educative books, as many as possible, God bless! My mail is ballo4all@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
@Balloa,
Thanks for your great contribution.Sure Mason's books are really Must-read,he's got a lot of inspirational stuffs.
I just sent you Napoleon Hills' Think and Grow Rich couple of minutes ago,do let us know if you enjoy reading it!
Go achieve Greatness!
Emmandus!
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
INTRODUCING THE FAST READING PROGRAMME
Dear Friends,
We live in a world of enormously increasing information. Right from emails, online contents, reports, proposals, minutes of meetings and a whole lot of online and offline written or printed matter to read, digest or catch up with. In this information age, a whole lot of information exists in various forms, like multimedia, books etc.
It’s however of great importance to know that a bulk part of our needed information are written in one form or the other. This makes reading a very important part of our works, day to day life and even for leisure.
The average reading speed of an American is … Whereas the average Nigerian reader has an Average reading speed of ….., The implication of this is that if you fail to develop and increase your reading speed, you might soon be overcome by information overload.
Relax! As there is no need to panic as I have done your homework for you by gathering a lot of quality resources that will help your reading speed greater than you can ever imagined, I am talking about increasing your reading speed by over …300%.
Download your own copy here or send a mail to me at emmandus@yahoo.com to request for this FREE report!!
Yes! The free report that can increase you speed by 300% and it's available to you now!

Emmanuel Ayeni
Emmandus!

Re: Books You Must Read! by drnonny: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2012
@Emmandus

please send me pdf formats of all the good books esp inspirational books n novels. billfran5@yahoo.co.uk

Eze goes to school
Chike and the river
two must read books. lol
Re: Books You Must Read! by buzreal(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2012
@emmandus, pls send me the think and grow rich.
Re: Books You Must Read! by Balloa1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
Thank u very much for the book sent, though i've not get it downloaded, but i appreciate it. About this latest and others, my mail is there with you: ballo4all@gmail.com, i always expect from you!
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Drnonny
Thanks for the contribution,I have sent you the free ebook by napoleon Hills,do let's know if you enjoy it
@Balloa You are always welcome!
Cheers!
EMMANDUS

Re: Books You Must Read! by jayek(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
please can you send me a copy. "Think and grow rich" jayek109@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Books You Must Read! by BroProsper(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2012
Marriage books keep one in touch with all the view choices and dreams in your marital foundation. Infact these books are A MUST READ FOR ALL THE SINGLES AND MARRIED. Get a copy @ www./brnkt7p . Better marriages start with singles awareness.
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2012
@ bro prosper marriage books are very important and must read for all singles and even for married couples who want to spark up their love lives.smiley
I read No more two by Bro Gbile Akanni,it was such an eye opener for me,How to find a Life Partner by Pastor Bimbo Odukoya of blessed memory is another must read on marriage,perhaps, you could share some titles with us here,thanks .
EMMANDUS
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2012
GOOD DAY GUYS! I AM GOING TO SHARE WITH YOU SERIES OF BOOKS I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO READ IN THE MONTH OF JUNE AS THE MONTH ENDS BY GOD'S GRACE,ALL BECAUSE I KEEP INCREASING MY READING SPEED!

DOWNLOAD THE FREE BOOK ON INCREASING YOUR READING SPEED BELOW NOW! AND SEE WHAT MORE YOU CAN ACHIEVE!
EMMANDUS

Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 4:54am On Sep 25, 2012
Hello guys,
It's been a while I fed you on my latest reading schemes or titles. I have found some titles pretty amazing since our last discussion,
HOW TO GET RICH BY DONALD J> TRUMP Is an Amazing Title you can get to read the review on my blog, and you can also download a copy of it right away!
7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE BY STEPHEN COVEY( Now of Blessed Memory (He passed away in July), is a great book,It's a principles centered book on Success,Life,Career and parenting, It's a must read!
[i]PRODUCTIVITY by REMI DAIRO [/i]is another must read (Remi Dairo is a Nigerian writer and motivational speaker,his sphere is Productivity and human capital development)
I currently update my blogs with other inspiring topics and reviews.Till we meet!
Cheers!
Emmanuel
twitter: @emmandus
Re: Books You Must Read! by AAlozie(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2012
Please guys, help a bored soul! I need good books in pdf formats. My email is augustine.alozie@yahoo.com. God bless you all
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2012
@Augustine go straight to my blog and download Donald Trump's How to Get Rich, I am personally sending Think and Grow Rich to you and probably some novels you might be interested in.
Cheers!
Emmandus
Re: Books You Must Read! by AAlozie(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thank you so much. God bless
Re: Books You Must Read! by Tobitbooks: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2012
Are you a Writer and wants to get published? TOBIT offers Print-on-Demand book Printing options starting from 55 naira per copy with a minimum of 150 copies. It is so simple: just upload your manuscript, state how many copies you want, provide necessary details and in the next 5 days you will receive your books in any part of the country. Shipping time and cost inclusive. Now you have no excuse why you are not an author. Visit www.TOBIT.tk for more details or call 08182712969. Like us on www.facebook.com/tobitbooks follow us on www.twitter.com/tobitbooks
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 2:59am On Sep 28, 2012
@ AAlozie you are welcome.Anything for great friends!
@Tobit,this sounds like a good deal hunh! but I want to be sure about this cause many readers here might be interested.so look out for my FF on twitter,so I can verify this .
The Free download of Trmp's book and review too are still available on my blog...so go get yours
Thanks all!
Re: Books You Must Read! by donviccy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
Please anybody out there should send pdf file of any good(recommended) book to me @ seaborgino@gmail.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by Ice4jez(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
pls emmy i would love if u or anyone can send me any interesting ebook .be it pdf or any format.my email is ice4jez@yahoo.com.thanks and peace
Re: Books You Must Read! by Amari(f): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
I dont really like nor read inspirational/motivational books,they dont work for me,novels have been my best friend anyday,anytime with the outstanding ones being 'Violence' by festus iyayi,'Soza boy' by the late ken saro wiwa,'Purple hibiscus' by chimamanda adichie and the classical 'Things fall apart'. Yes,i'm a big fan of nigerian novels. I would prescribe john grisham and francine rivers books too,great works.
Re: Books You Must Read! by ayandee: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2012
Are you a voracious reader? Would you like to have more books delivered to your doorstep at affordable prices? Booksmart Ventures offers the following books for a token:

WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO BY TIM LAHAYE(N800)
RICH DAD, POOR Dad BY ROBERT KIYOSAKI(N600)
THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON (N600)
CONSPIRACY OF THE RICH BY ROBERT KIYOSAKI (N1200)
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING (N1000)
ACT LIKE A LADY, THINK LIKE A MAN (N1500)
LOVE AND RESPECT BY EMERSON (N1500)
THE MAFIA MANAGER (N700)
THE POWER OF A PRAYING WIFE BY STORMIE OMARTIAN (N900)
THE POWER OF A PRAYING HUSBAND BY STORMIE OMARTIAN (N900)
THE POWER OF A PRAYING WOMAN BY STORMIE OMARTIAN (N900)
THE POWER OF A PRAYING PARENT BY STORMIE OMARTIAN (N900)
INTENDED FOR PLEASURE (N1500)
ANSWERS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE BY BRUCE AND CAROL (1000)
SPIRIT OF LEADERSHIP BY MYLES MONROE (N1300)
BECOMING A LEADER BY MYLES MONROE (N800)
HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS BY WILLIAM HARLEY (N1500)
ACT OF MARRIAGE BY TIM AND BEVERLY LAHAYE (N1000)
HOW TO WRITE REPORTS AND PROPOSALS (N700)
EVERYDAY A FRIDAY BY JOEL OSTEEN (N1200)
GIFTED HANDS BY BEN CARSON (N700)
HOW TO BE RICH BY NAPOLEON HILL (N1000)
AS A MAN THINKETH (N1000)
NEVER GIVE UP BY JOYCE MEYER (N1000)
BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND BY JOYCE MEYER (N800)
LIVING BEYOND YOUR FEELINGS BY JOYCE MEYER (N1000)
POWER OF BEING A WOMAN (N1300)
WHAT A MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN/WHAT A WOMAN WANTS IN A MAN (N1500)
TAKE THE RISK BY BEN CARSON (N700)
NO MORE SHEETS BY JUANITA BYNUM (N1500)
ME AND MY BIG MOUTH BY JOYCE MEYER (N1000)
BETTER EYESIGHT WITHOUT GLASSES (N1000)
THE MAGIC LADDER OF SUCCESS (N1000)
HOW TO MAKE IT BIG AS A CONSULTANT (N2000)
BECOME A BETTER YOU BY JOEL OSTEEN (N1000)
ART OF WAR BY SUN TZU
DESTINED TO REIGN BY JOSEPH PRINCE (N1200)
12 STEPS TO BECOMING A MORE ORGANISED WOMAN (N800)
WHY ASK WHY BY JOHN MASON (N600)
HOW TO WIN FRIENDS BY DALE CARNEGIE (N700)
HE-MOTIONS BY TD JAKES (N1500)
21 MOST POWERFUL MINUTES IN A LEADER’S LIFE BY JOHN MAXWELL (N1200)
THE LADY HER LOVER AND HER LORD BY TD JAKES (N1200)
SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH (N900)
SEVEN THINGS THAT STEAL YOUR JOY BY JOYCE MEYER (N1000)
100 BEST LOVED BIBLE STORIES FOR CHILDREN (N1500)
LOOK GREAT FEEL GREAT BY JOYCE MEYER (N1000)
WHEN FAITH SEEMS WEAK AND VICTORY LOST BY KENNETH HAGIN (N900)
HOW TO CHOOSE THE SEX OF YOUR CHILD (N1500)
I BELIEVE IN VISION (N900)
SOLOMON’S SECRET (N1000)
GOD’S PLAN FOR YOUR MONEY (N800)
OUTLIERS BY MALCOLM GLADWELL(N1500)
TIPPING POINT BY MALCOLM GLADWELL (N1200)
THE BIG PICTURE BY BEN CARSON (N1000)

REPOSITION YOURSELF BY TD JAKES (N1000)
DREAM SEED BY MIKE MURDOCH (N900)
7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE (1200)
FOLLOWING GOD’S PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE (N900)
RULES OF WORK BY RICHARD TEMPLAR (N1000)
HOW YOU CAN BE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD (N900)
48 LAWS OF POWER (1500)
21 LAWS OF LEADERSHIP (1000)
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING (N900)
THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE BY RICK WARREN (N1200)
BUSINESS SCHOOL BY ROBERT KIYOSAKI (N1000)

Cost of delivery within Lagos is N500. We combine orders so you save more on delivery if you order two or more books. 24 hour delivery within Lagos. You do not have to pay ahead of delivery. Only ensure you have the right amount of cash when the delivery agent comes around.

Booksmart Ventures (...at your service)
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 2:22am On Oct 31, 2012
@Ayandee, Thanks for giving us an idea of the prices of the wonderful collection of books you have got. And thanks to Naiaraland for the unpaid advert smiley ,I think it will be nice if you have a site or blog that displays this.

@Amari,Thanks for sharing, NIce one! I have met people say motivations don't work for them or in some parts of the world like ours. But I beg to disagree with this notion.Motivations is important in all endeavors anytime any day however, one must get to work to make things work out!Motivation is just like the fuel,that we always need to run on..Perhaps you should try some motivational articles first.You can always visit my blog for Inspirational write ups and book reviews and even downloads. I am also a fan of Novels and also motivational books.I have just started exploring the writings of Novelists like Stephen king and John Grisham.

@Buz4real, @AALOZIE, @JAYEK ,@Ice 4jez and @ donvizzy I just sent you all a free eBook : THINK AND GROW RICH(To your emails) hope you enjoy it.You can also download Donald trump's HOW TO GET RICH from my blog for FREE,Cheers!

Hope to share with you my latest reading lists soon .

you can also follow me on twitter ( and I always follow back smiley )

God bless!
Emmandus!
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 2:59am On Jan 20, 2013
Hello friends,
I trust you are all great.It's nice bringing you my reading lists since our last discussion last year.Some of the wonderful titles I read were Investing Basics (C) Marc Robinson, What is WRong With Being Black by Matthew Ashimolowo,Understanding Potential by Myles Munroe and a couple of others...
Cheers!
Emmandus
Re: Books You Must Read! by Meklex(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
Emmandus, I would love the book by Napoleon, and any other books you think would be interesting for a voracious reader like myself. my Email. Alexmek92@yahoo.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by temi4fash(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Emmandus:
Hi Friends,
HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE BY DALE CARNEGIE is a MUST READ for anyone who wants to learn the easy but vital ropes and roles of human relations across every background or situation.
I will share this review on my blog soon!
Keep achieving Greatness!
Emmandus

pls can u semd m art of seduvtion n oda books..... temifashola@gmail.com.
thanks baba
Re: Books You Must Read! by supersharles: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
Get paid for writing articles online. For the free information, kindly send an email with message "I'm interested" to supersharles@gmail.com
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Hello guys,top of the day to you all!. I have been able to read a couple of books and other materials ranging from personal development,technology and spiritual. But I have found a couple of must reads, Bishop Oyedepo's BREAKING LIFE'S CURSES is one i read recently and CREATING WEALTH by Robert G Allen is a great book on real estate and wealth ( I am currently enjoying it)

I AM LAUNCHING MY FAST READING AND WEALTH MASTERY PACKAGE soon watch out for them here and on my blog

Your great Friend!

Emmanuel!
Re: Books You Must Read! by treqharpz: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
supersharles: Get paid for writing articles online. For the free information, kindly send an email with message "I'm interested" to supersharles@gmail.com

supersharles get me hookd up! lyk am dead crioz
Re: Books You Must Read! by Emmandus(m): 2:46am On Mar 26, 2013
Governor SEUN,
I will like to know why my over 75 list of Financial Mastery books were hidden on this thread?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Story- The Neigbours / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread / Outrageous Books You Won’t Believe Actually Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.