Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Help A Sister Make Her Dream Come Through - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sister Make Her Dream Come Through (419 Views)

Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / She Said Am Not Man Of Her Dream A Month To Our Wedding / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister Make Her Dream Come Through by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
my co nairalanders, I will be very happy if someone can help a sister make her dream come through via this platform. I have a younger sister whose ambitiou is to go into art especially into movie acting, This is not just an ambition this girl is crazy talented which I can beat my chest to that, she is 17 years old. intact in my church when it comes to drama she is well known and respected in that aspect. please can anyone help out with a means on how to connect her to a muvie producer, sometime I feel bad seeing my kid sisters talent revolving only in church.
Re: Help A Sister Make Her Dream Come Through by Irishrena1(f): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
You can help her. Do some skits and upload to YouTube
Re: Help A Sister Make Her Dream Come Through by eleko1: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Contact ogogo,yinka quadri odunlade.May favor smile on her soon. Let try Iamdotune

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Make Her Dream Come Through by Taiyescott(m): 11:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
I dnt any1 except God, bt nt 2 wori, i wil include her in my prayerz..
Re: Help A Sister Make Her Dream Come Through by halfricanadian(f): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin grin take her to hollywood na

Awon ejima jesus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Bet 80% Of People Enter Into Relationship For The Wrong Reasons / Just A Helpful Tip For The Ladies: Say Bye Loose Hallway. Hello Tight Honeypot! / This Russian Guy Is Suing His Ex For Money Spent During Their Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.