Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) (1788 Views)

She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2016
This is a sequel of the previous thread..

My people them.. My baba them,
Mrobontami, Natotogokillme, PH1stborn, babzilla and Co, not forgetting esosa993 ,xendra..
I say my come complete my story here...

E be like the modes done disable me from commenting on the other thread... (to please those biitches)

Any way, be it what it may I must complete my Tori for town...

So...
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Kolade354(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Ride on My Nigga grin
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Julietcutie(f): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
waiting
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Mrobontami, Natotogokillme, PH1stborn, babzilla and Co, not forgetting esosa993 ,xendra..
I say my come complete my story here...

E be like the modes done disable me from commenting on the other thread... (to please those biitches)

So...

https://www.nairaland.com/3215839/say-no-casual-sex-warning
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by freshbonesneh(f): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2016
esosa993:

my love so you here, okay dear, Abeg reply my PM, let's take the party indoor, outside is not safe for all...
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Concluding part...

Contd...

So who was calling? Wow, it was Prisca, (the innocent looking girl I had blocked at the door, of the club and we exchanged numbers, and so she asked if u was still at the hotel, she will wanna come, I answered in the affirmative, but continued that I was with someone, so she said no problems, and cut the call, and so I laid on my bed and slept off till day break at about, 7am, so when I woke I had to discharge favour and warned her sternly against having sex while on her red days, that it was extremely wicked and unhealthy, she was still talking back at me (rude, ignorant animal) my people Na so I discharge her quickly...
Then i reached for my phone and dial the number, she answered at the other end, I was calling Prisca, I told her the coast was clear, she can now come and join me, then she told me she will be coming, I smiled and waited..
At about 9am, she was in front of my door, brought in by the receptionist, when u saw her, wow, the night didn't really do much good to her, she was looking better, tall, nice, young, calm and shy, and I admired her and told her to sit, after settling the price, then I went straight to business, with my solace, the armour of true justice (Durex) beside me, I helped remove her jacket, removed her blouse, and I was like wow... shocked why doing this, why hiding these huge melons under a jacket, that is rude, u n egg we knew you had this asset, I told her not to do that again,
In quick succession I removed the bra, and funded the breast like never before, in close sensational massage, till she started complaining of pain , immediately I removed the trousers and pants, romanced her a little...
Funded her, and then I went into the sanctum santorium, with my full amour, and she gasped, i continued pounding endlessly, while she continued in her gasp unbridled, I went pounding, and pounding..;
After a while, I turned her to position her for a low canine, my people, as she turned I saw her whole right buttocks ravaged with a kind of skin infection I don't understand ( it looks fungal) , my people, na so u stop, ask her what that was, she told me it has been in her for about 2years now... Haabbaaa!! Mo'gbe, kiloshele... shocked. , immediately I stood up and rushed to the bathroom, washed myself appropriately and headed back to the room,
She asked if u was done, if course u said, she stood up and dressed up...
Immediately I reached out for my Retroviral kit, and ran a quick one on her, she turned out clean..
And so we engaged in discussion , she's a young girl of about 20 (Esosa993 agemate) , fathers late, indigent mum unto petty trading, finished sec. Skool 2yrs ago, trying to save up cash for college, for the main time, she's a hairdresser, where she's working and learning as well.. I asked why she hasn't visited a hospital for her challenge, she happened to have been taking various herbal concoction.
. Anyway, Paul killerman, being the man he is, I prescribed some drugs and ointment for her to solve her problem, paid her her cash and discharged her to leave...
After she left, I thanked God for keeping me alive,, then I enter motor go my house go rest at about 11am

My niggaz in the lord, na so my parole use go 3 nights ago ohhh, na so uncle use spend am, quite an experience all in one night...

Happy Sunday all my people, make Una pray well, and put me in your prayers... God bless you brehs...
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2016
esosa993:

Why nah angry angry angry angry
Later U will say the guy is hounding U angry

1 Like

Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Gideonmi(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2016
I no understand again slf undecided
Babzilla:

Why nah angry angry angry angry
Later U will say the guy is hounding U angry

1 Like

Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by MrObontami(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Omoba I dey back
Carry dey go cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
PaulKillerman:

So...

You cant keep a good man down
Ride on brother

1 Like

Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by AprokoNaija: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
esosa993:

It seems you can't just do without paulkillerman on the romance section.

But Paul, I advise you to PM Esosa993 and ask for her friendship properly, it seems she's ur ardent Fan.

Also remember to apologize to her for mentioning her moniker - vely. U guys will be good friends together

1 Like

Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by fuckYouSeun(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
gbenshing tori kontinu... op you sure say you never gbensh mammy water before? I hear say na dem dey sweet pass
Re: My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade Part 2 (concluding Part) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
fuckYouSeun:
gbenshing tori kontinu... op you sure say you never gbensh mammy water before? I hear say na dem dey sweet pass
if I catch mamy water for bed, when my dick enter her that evil spirit go leave her run....

(1) (Reply)

Wat To Do With 500thousand / Make Men Take Responsibility Of The Pregnancy / The Things I Wish I Was Told About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.