Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! (31735 Views)

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hasn't he seen your stuffs like your id card, atm, credentials before? You are probably just assuming something is fishy where there is none.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by evy1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Stalking Ko Middle Name Ni.
Your Middle Name Go Tell Us Which Country Buhari Dey Travel Go Next..Msheew.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by teamobanabo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
If you ask me na who I go ask......
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by bmos(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:

Then stop hiding things from him. In the first place, it is not right to have boy friend if the thought of heaven is in your mind in the first place
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by blesoh(f): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You're still doing "boyfriends"?
Hahahahahaha, you are wicked.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by RichYoungNigga: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I and my boyfriend have been together for about five months and he has my photo and everything but he is finding out details about me from an unknown source such as my middle name.

I didn't tell him my middle name and he has no other way of knowing it. He texted my middle name to me this morning and I woke up to see it.

I'm confused as to know he's finding this out. I only gave him my first and last name. What should I do?

He has neither met any of my friends nor any of my family members

Is he stalking me?

Do you live in USA ??
Your full name, home address, age, your arrest record, where you work, every information about you is very easy to find, it will only cost me $5 and 5 minutes

I don't even know you but i can show up at your house tonight, this is 2016 not 1932

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by 19naia(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
If you cant see that the guy is curious about you, hmmm -and nothing says a barrier more than not revealing your full name. A boyfriend for 5 months and he is just now learning your name without your help -and your first impression is apprehension and sense of distress?
Either you want to hide things from him or you want to get to know each other. He is proving his intent to know you and you are proving intent to hide you from him.
The only thing that looks suspect is you. Are you on the most wanted list? Is your name associated with anything shameful? Has he used knowledge of your name to suggest anything bad about you, or is it your own guilty thoughts fearful that he will find something out that is no good? Confess now, what is your guilt that worries you so terribly..
The guy wants to know you and there is nothing wrong with that unless you have such a tyrranic history that you want to hide. You dont expect him to continue to blindly follow and not get to know you? What if he ends up with a witch ready to sacrifice him? What about you? Do you want to know his full name and who he is?
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
I guess your middle name must be something hide-worthy, perhaps HoeSinHerChi. Maybe I'm even your bf without knowing
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
You call him your bf yet he's finding out things abt you....how did you two start dating?.
mamagee3:
Hi all, I and my boyfriend have been together for about five months and he has my photo and everything but he is finding out details about me from an unknown source such as my middle name.

I didn't tell him my middle name and he has no other way of knowing it. He texted my middle name to me this morning and I woke up to see it.

I'm confused as to know he's finding this out. I only gave him my first and last name. What should I do?

Is he stalking me?
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Xionez(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol @ mamagee3

He sabi work. Detective work.
If only he can trace the dude that put this up on FP, i would vote him as Mr.NL
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by loomer: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I swear, the thing tire me o
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
mamagee3:

Is he stalking me?
If that's you on your dp then the bolded should be edited ASAP!! WTF!!
Back to topic: Wait till he finds out about your grandma's name before you begin your own fact finding. Better not come back here and shout "my boyfriend doesn't care about me!!"
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by moststylish(m): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Girls and their wahala, of course in this present digital age, it's so easy to root info about someone, there is true caller, Facebook, Google, I can just type someone's number on google n everything that person has done online with that number will pop up, so be minded of d info and what u do online. Capise
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by SmartMugu: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
mamagee3:

Is he stalking me?
You are based in the US, your information is publicly available to those who needs it. Try www.peoplefinders.com and see how your entirely history is revealed to everyone, even all your past and present addresses.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by hexy40: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Social media, Whatsapp or Facebook. May be you have a Facebook account which u are no longer using that u opened with your middle name. I bet its social media
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by SmartMugu: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
mamagee3:

Is he stalking me?
You are based in the US, your information is publicly available to those who need it. Try www.peoplefinders.com and see how your entirely history is revealed to everyone, even all your past and present addresses.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by elvisdaniels(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
mamagee3:

Is he stalking me?

Are you here in.Nigeria or outside the shores ? If you are over seas there is only one way he found out which is your phone number.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by mhisbliss(f): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
You never marry? Boyfriend keh?
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Emmahunk(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
mamagee3:

Is he stalking me?

It's a global village my dear, a relation or close friend could have saved your number with your middle name. In such a case, true caller will surely tell him without sweat.
Besides, if you are not cheating on him and you have no skeletons, why bother?
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:

This guy,are you still alive ?
Cc Sexxkillz
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
You never marry?
You no sabi read? Abi you no know the difference between boyfriend and husband?
You too fine small sha.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
I guess the next one will be:

Is it right for my mom to flog me at age 24...??

Threads like this makes mothers beat their children till infinity... Puzzling thyself about a mere middle name is way too childish...

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by mhisbliss(f): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fit2Rule:

You no sabi read? Abi you no know the difference between boyfriend and husband?
You too fine small sha.
am suprised shes not married, and you dont need to sound nasty all the time smh
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Jay542(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Of course. He iss definitely stalking.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by evy1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Caringguy:
Asin ehn, the tin just tire me O....
The kind things wey people dey post online nowadays eh.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Jagabanthelion: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
mamagee3:

Is he stalking me?
. Are u scared he might get details of ur past social life?
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
U bamboos him with lies and now, d re back firing. I guess, dats why u re scared. Anyway, Truecaller is his companion
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by nwaanambra1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sexxkillz:

wao! killz u r back with ur action monika!

i see u r good! how is dat ur girl? are u guys married now?

its nice to see u back. the most controversial and badest MOD ever liveth!

i believe oga seun will give u back your MOD duties cause u were really good at the job then.

welcome.

@mamagee3 if he has done online transfer to your account, then thats where he got your details.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by Zdoh(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Trust me that G love you that's why but you still ga to be contious he might be a real bad gamer.
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by CIOSYLVA(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Check very well.. Maybe he has dated u b4 and re-dating again..
Re: Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! by CIOSYLVA(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Check very well.. Maybe he has dated u b4 and re-dating again.. Or u have dated his fwd b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) / Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.