Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note (4872 Views)

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience / Man Spotted With His Daughter Tied To His Back While His Wife Wrote Her Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
So met this cute girl in school at night class... She came to charge her phone and used my extension... At that time, i was watching twyse videos and She inquired about he guy after which she joined me in watching...

She was just laughing and hitting me, sometimes rest her body on my shoulder and close body contact so i thought " Greenlight"

when she was leaving, i asked for her number and she brought out 1000 naira , wrote her number on it and tendered it to me..

Despite my various pleas that she should write it on her phone or on paper , she refused and said its on the 1k note.

I later refused the money and she left without dropping the number ?

Please what did she mean by writing her number on money and giving me... ? Some said she is showing she is not on my level, some said she means she want my D and not my money and some said na me dull myself....

Cc lalasticlala

Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by DucheSsMerezz(f): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by falconey(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin

you lost 1k and the number, apparently the babe too.

6 Likes

Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
cheesy if someone is giving u without asking, plz take it. It's a blessings and u have her number too. U can keep tat money and once u have her u can return it to her..

Nextime be a good playa tongue

7 Likes

Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by photoshoot(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol,
Smart girl, she knows you wouldn't want to collect the money, so meaning no number

6 Likes

Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by temple11: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
For this economy, you allow pride deny you of 1k come dey ask yeye question.

13 Likes

Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
O buga e ni kiss and na so she go drain money for your hand too

2 Likes

Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by iamkingzlee(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hian! How does that show she wants your D I'd like to know. What kinda girl even does that these days? Ask fabulocity if you think that's a lie
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Emodeee: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na so oloshos dey do.
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Choi...

If na me, i go collect the 1k , tear the money in her presence..

Then i will bring out 1k from my own purse and give it to her.... Write your number there naw grin

4 Likes

Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by thatNUPEboy: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mumu dey worry this OP aswear! grin grin

Judging by the pix on your profile, I must say you look malnourished and the babe must have handed that 1k to you, for you may do yourself a lotta good with it, even if its for a day.

Bro, that bae pass you. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Aisha15(f): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
photoshoot:
Lol,
Smart girl, she knows you wouldn't want to collect the money, so meaning no number
u are absolutely right.
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Aisha15:
u are absolutely right.
which kind guess work be that...for this buhari change wey everybody eye red
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
I don't know for him oh Kingsley
Someone cannot flirt in peace again without been mistaken for wanting the D
Hian!
iamkingzlee:
Hian! How does that show she wants your D I'd like to know. What kinda girl even does that these days? Ask fabulocity if you think that's a lie
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wait oh... you think a girl can't offer money to a guy? so you're in that league of dudes that think Nigerian babes are nothing but hungry, money loving girls?
Kingsley I'm disappointed angry
iamkingzlee:
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
op mind now 'he is feeling important grin grin
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy if someone is giving u without asking, plz take it. It's a blessings and u have her number too. U can keep tat money and once u have her u can return it to her..

Nextime be a good playa tongue

someone offered me 1k in the middle of the night and i should take it like that...

What if i now take it, my penis dissapear like smoke and i now try the so called number only to be hearing hausa language on the other side ......

1 Like

Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lemme laff first
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by iamkingzlee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Wait oh... you think a girl can't offer money to a guy? so you're in that league of dudes that think Nigerian babes are nothing but hungry, money loving girls?
Kingsley I'm disappointed angry
hehehe! I never said so. Read again smiley
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Iamsynord:

someone offered me 1k in the middle of the night and i should take it like that...

What if i now take it, my penis dissapear like smoke and i now try the so called number only to be hearing hausa language on the other side ......

Hahahahhahhahahahahhaha! Ur cray cray! grin u watch too much skits on YouTube ehn ? Don't be daft.
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
You said and I quote "what kind of girl does that these days " you definitely implied it
angry
iamkingzlee:
hehehe! I never said so. Read again smiley
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by iamkingzlee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
You said and I quote "what kind of girl does that these days " you definitely implied it
angry
When i said "These days" i actually meant now things are hard for everyone. Not to talk more of writting 'a number' on a 1k note. I didn't mean otherwise wink
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oh alright then
That clears it up
iamkingzlee:
When i said "These days" i actually meant now things are hard for everyone. Not to talk more of writing 'a number' on a 1k note. I didn't mean otherwise wink
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Y overthink

Enjoy dude, live in the moment.

Never refuse a gift from a queen, aren't you a king

Dude angry
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
Mumu dey worry this OP aswear! grin grin

Judging by the pix on your profile, I must say you look malnourished and the babe must have handed that 1k to you, for you may do yourself a lotta good with it, even if its for a day.

Bro, that bae pass you. embarassed embarassed

oga na u oo...

I look malnoutrished for my dp like that,,,

God dey sha
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by mhisbliss(f): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
she thought you're poverty stricken, plus your story doesn't add up
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Berlyn:
op mind now 'he is feeling important grin grin

undecided
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
Choi...

If na me, i go collect the 1k , tear the money in her presence..

Then i will bring out 1k from my own purse and give it to her.... Write your number there naw grin

nigga u dey craze.... Ooo ...haha
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
temple11:
For this economy, you allow pride deny you of 1k come dey ask yeye question.

dnt mind him. probably lost 3 things at a time
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
she thought you're poverty stricken, plus your story doesn't add up

Ki ni eleyin tun so bai ?
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhahhahahahahhaha! Ur cray cray! grin u watch too much skits on YouTube ehn ? .

whixh one
Re: She Wrote Her Phone Number On A 1000 Naira Note by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahhahhahahahahhaha! Ur cray cray! grin u watch too much skits on YouTube ehn ? .

whixh one ias that one naw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigeria Girls Useless? My Candid Opinion / The Pain Of Loosing A Love One / Don't Be Afraid To Tell Any Nairaland Babe That You Like Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.