Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? (44466 Views)

The Most Beautiful Actresses In Africa Are Ghanaian / Ur Best Yoruba Actors/actresses. / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 16, 2006
ronkebaby:

i did because orikinla already made mention of some yoruba comedy greats before u reeled out those names and i did not see any sense in repeating what he said. go read his post and read about jagua, babasala, papilolo, papiluwe baba suwe, baba gboin etc!

I'm mentioning legends like Zebrudaya and Jegede, you're mentioning a bunch of mediocre part-timers. It's a pity!

It's like mentioning Ella Fitzgerald and some clown is mentioning Britney Spears or Ciara.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by bluenubian(f): 1:01am On Dec 16, 2006
u cudnt have said it better, mr man
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ronkebaby(f): 1:02am On Dec 16, 2006
bluenubian:

u shudnt have zulu, angry

now u, yourself mentioned, "the sophisticated Yoruba films", when orikinla started this thread, the point he was trying to make was that Yoruba actors are better in Nollywood films, now what are u saying?. i saw a yoruba soap Sola sobowale was in back in the day, and she was phenomenal, but i just saw a Nollywood film she did the other day, rubbish!

sophisticated was part of my words to further drive home my point. and yea i believe u. the film could be just like you described. that is just to say that nobody is perfect. even the greats have their bad days and low moments. jesus is the only perfect one. humans are all falleable.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ZuluNation(m): 1:02am On Dec 16, 2006
bluenubian:

u shudnt have zulu, angry

You right my sister, it's just that I've not seen a lot of Nigerian, Yoruba, Hausa movies so I could have a leg to argue on. But believe me I'll never walk away if I see my brother in disstress.

Anyways I thought Donzman did a fine job.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:02am On Dec 16, 2006
@Donz lmao
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ZuluNation(m): 1:05am On Dec 16, 2006
Eurphoria:

@Donz lmao

Close your mouth, what's so funny tongue
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2006
you just want me to talk to u, look at ur big head. pls stay on topic ok
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by bluenubian(f): 1:08am On Dec 16, 2006
clap for yourself, miss ronke, i think we half way there cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by bluenubian(f): 1:09am On Dec 16, 2006
@euphy
i know u already figured out that Zulu has issues, the inspiration behind his name tickles my curiosity
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ZuluNation(m): 1:09am On Dec 16, 2006
bluenubian:

clap for yourself, miss ronke, i think we half way there cheesy

You doing a good job schooling Miss Ronke
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by bluenubian(f): 1:10am On Dec 16, 2006
i add salt, u add pepper, don't make my life miserable o! cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:11am On Dec 16, 2006
indeed Blue indeed smiley
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ronkebaby(f): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2006
ZuluNation:

You doing a good job schooling Miss Ronke

schling u, you meant to say
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2006
see why i call him an instigator?
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ZuluNation(m): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2006
Nah I I'll never you know I'm just a coward, I just talk and run tongue
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by bluenubian(f): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2006
keheheeeheee grin grin grin, tooo funny
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ronkebaby(f): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2006
have got to sleep! sweet dreams 2 u all till we continue.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by bluenubian(f): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2006
good nite miss ronke, dont let the dibbicks bite!
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ronkebaby(f): 1:15am On Dec 16, 2006
bluenubian:

good night miss ronke, don't let the dibbicks bite!

thanks anyhow and good nite too.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:16am On Dec 16, 2006
goodnite i cant promise to be here though lol
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ZuluNation(m): 1:16am On Dec 16, 2006
Awwww can we all have a big hug before Miss ronke goes to bed ?
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by bluenubian(f): 1:17am On Dec 16, 2006
lol sure, so u can squeeze our nyash!
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:18am On Dec 16, 2006
lmao lol lol lol lol lol lol true he is a perv, perv alert
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ZuluNation(m): 1:18am On Dec 16, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I can't believe you said that, I'm an alter boy I'll never do a dirty thing like that cry
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:20am On Dec 16, 2006
alter boy even worse, have you heard of how they do the vicars you know what  lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by bluenubian(f): 1:21am On Dec 16, 2006
are u sure u wanna label yourself as an alter boy i hear they ve been thru a lot
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ZuluNation(m): 1:21am On Dec 16, 2006
No shitt I just thought about that, I take it back now, I'm no alter boy abeg.
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2006
;d
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ZuluNation(m): 1:25am On Dec 16, 2006
Thunder will strike you mouth Eurphoria is you don't stop taking the name of the Lord in vain tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:26am On Dec 16, 2006
you the one mentioning the lord not me. what did i hit a raw nerve? come you can take it. grin
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by ZuluNation(m): 1:28am On Dec 16, 2006
Wait till I catch you first angry cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? by Eurphoria(f): 1:29am On Dec 16, 2006
ok enough lol had my fun with you. God Forgive us for our sins on this thread. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: MC Oluomo Trends After Omoshola Says He Is Like Youth Leader Of Lagos / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu / DSTV Price Hike: Five Alternatives Nigerians Are Opting For

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.