Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose (28862 Views)

See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria / "Hunger Haram": Governor Fayose Defends His Stomach Infrastructure Programme / I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2016
T
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Everything about Fayose is all about stomach...

Does this man think about any other thing than food, stomach etc?

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by 989900: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2016
“Providence has ordained that I should be the greatest liberator of humanity." --Adolf Hitler, 1941.

Fayose, using religion/theism is nothing new, we've seen this over and over and over, over time, in different places -- their believers/followers are the 'mark'/'maga' or suckers.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by NwabekeyiSimeon: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2016
onatisi:

Dont stress urself . Hunger will open their eyes . Just Wait and see ,by the time their necks grow straight and long like streetlight poles ,they will start thinking

Bitter man, leave Ghana and come do your crying in Nigeria. You have been bitter since day 1 and wishing Nig evil. Una no get shame.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by temptnow: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Buhari can do whatever he wants, but our oil will not be use to feed yorubbers and Fulanis period. God bless the Avengers

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by AntiWailer: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Mchewww

Thief.

The evidence is not deniable. More loots and shady things are unravelled everyday.

Return what u stole and leave thrash for LAWMA.

.. Each time you have an election, it is taken that it is the incumbent that defeats the challenger, but I have always defeated them.

But Aluko is saying a different thing now.

Who is Aluko?

He is saying the elections were manipulatedGoodluck to him sir; they will continue to say something until I finish my government. Your enemies will continue to say something until you get to where you are going. My enemies always take me to the next level. Somebody was saying something when they took me out of office, when I came back they were still talking. When I was to be sworn-in, Aluko was talking because I didn’t make him my Chief of Staff. He said it himself, but I don’t want to join issues with Aluko; Aluko is a small boy.

That is the response on all allegations made by Aluko. ....

Sick man , sick supporters.

You said you found money in my account. Yes, it is my money! If you give me money to do marriage, when I finish the marriage, am I supposed to return the money to you?

But you know, they are looking for just anything to log on to the National Security Adviser. They just want to paint me black like they did in 2006. It will not work!

Awesome response. So people donated money for your marriage and out of the donation u had 500Million left and bought houses worth 1.4Billion Naira.

That is a dull response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by help3852: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Yorubanews:

Na you go eat am? Which part?
tinubu worshipper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by drss(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
fayose da fearless! indeed bauri dullard is a wild animal dat should have been left in d bush.
carry go our able gov cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Abra4real(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2016
kolaaderin:
Is fayose technically supporting this fight against corruption, this fight will soon go round as non of the corrupt politicians will survive it, be it apc or PDP members.

You're dreaming, right? Tell me you're dreaming.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by EMPEROR032: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2016
SEE THE ZOMBIES THAT VOTED HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Puresolutions: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2016
I noted many i read it carefully.

I loved this just like DAvid in the midst of the Saul's saga

Throughout the tenure Fayemi was here, I never used a word that is unclean on him. I tell him he is our leader because anybody God has put there is our leader truly!

Don't worry Fayose Nothing built on lies last for long trust me,Egypt tried for 429 years it crumbled one day.You shall have the last laugh

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by locosis007(m): 9:10am On Jul 11, 2016
FAYOSE SHOULD SHUT UP!
NOW HE KNOWS BIBLE

WHEN HE DEY ALLOW HIS SON DEY FINISH MONEY
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by yewawa: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Time will surely tell.......keep talking to cover up ...metuh did the same thing....Time will telllllll
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by damon222: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2016
omogin:
I agree with fayose, tinubu will soon be eaten cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thieffnubu is alread eaten completely. What is remaining of Thieffnubu is only regrets. He is finished.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by blaise00700(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Say the truth, how many of us read the article cool
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Damola00: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Oshokomole you're the best and ever liveth.. Tell them let them hear, you are undefeated.. If we can see someone like Fayose in Igboland and North is going to be good. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2016
They may end anywhere, as long as they are yam eaters.
They may even end in Shalanga.(latrine).
Awon Ole. (Thieves)
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by itsmybusiness: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Ioannes:
Everything about Fayose is all about stomach...

Does this man think about any other thing than food, stomach etc?

At least, Ekiti people are getting something. Tell me what are you getting from Buhari? No bi fight o!

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Horlufemi(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2016
sweetilicious:
People are afraid to speak up against the ills of this country because the president is not a true democrat. Nigerians need fayose to help us to speak out. He has immunity and security too. If blacks in America doesn't speak out with #blacklivesmatter, white policemen wouldn't change their policies of killing any unarmed black man. Nigerians need fayose for sanity.

Who is a Democrat? Who is a Dictator?
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2016
I'm sure he is trying to say buhari is a cannibal. undecided

He has fallen short of words to use. undecided

Waiting to hear his next phrase.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Okijajuju1(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2016
sweetilicious:
People are afraid to speak up against the ills of this country because the president is not a true democrat. Nigerians need fayose to help us to speak out. He has immunity and security too. If blacks in America doesn't speak out with #blacklivesmatter, white policemen wouldn't change their policies of killing any unarmed black man. Nigerians need fayose for sanity.

Before Fayose opens his mouth again, he should return our 1.5 Billion..

Nigerians don't need Fayose. Ekiti State sef does not need Fayose.

Fayose participated in fraudulently diverting Security funds meant for the Purchase of Arms and Ammunition for the Nigerian Army to combat Insurgents that have killed over Half a million persons and displaced millions in the North East.

Fayose does not speak for anybody but himself.

If he speaks for you, fine, he can speak from Prison..

BlackLivesMatters does not kill Black People and then come out to speak against Whites killing Blacks. Fayose can't loot Billions and then come out and speak against corruption.

#GetDaFuckOutOfHere.. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by henrysam(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2016
I wonder if Buhari reads most of this things. It will surely help him to govern well if his intention is good for the country but if his level of illiteracy is high has been peddled around Nigeria is seriously in a big pot of hot soup

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by kgr8mike(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Corrupt politicians joined Buhari with the premises that If a Buhari wins they are saved and if a Jonathan wins they are also saved since a Jonathan was not prepared to seek them out. So they joined not because they don't know the man has nothing to offer but for their personal safety.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by damon222: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2016
If you a lover of this country, remember to always put Fayose in your prayers and other decent Nigerians. Buhari has change the little democrary into destruction. His apc is now doing everything possible to remain power. He has abandoned governance. What he is doing now is the reverse of the rules of democracry and do those things that will turn it updown. He now hire his apc members from any apc states as well as include the few apc members the opposition states by organising rallies trying to disorganise all pdp states in order to remain in power since it is now open that his incompetency is very wide opened. Secondly, he is the first to try a seating governor. He told the world that he has technically defeated boko haram but failled. He is now technically and stylistly trying a seating governor by first of all accussing Fayose by saying he pertook in the Dasuki's monies and froozen his account. This has turn to full fletch trial of a seating governor. He will also fail. Am sure all his supporters (zombies) are withnessing this act. It will be used as reference subsequently against any seating governor. Take not.e . s

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by dahunsy(f): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# in as much as am not in support of ds gowvament...am still bond to say fayose is a confused goat
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Pyno30: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2016
This guy can't stop talking.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by damon222: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
sweetilicious:
That is why I have been appealling to all lover of Nigeria to always pray for the like of Fayose. Those of us who know Buhari will not hesitate to pray immedaitely. Look at every where. What you find is total confusion, angry and hungry people etc. These are the signs of incompetency. Very bad leader is in the midst now

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by delightf(f): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Do u think I ve time to read this long note
I can't say bad onthem but myprayer is that God give them peace nd fear to reule this courty
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by seguno2: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
midolian:
Cry of a bad loser!

Could you please explain how he is a bad loser?
What did he lose?
Thanks.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Azord(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
sweetilicious:
d man just de release talk like say na album

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) / As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi / Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.