Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose (28863 Views)

See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria / "Hunger Haram": Governor Fayose Defends His Stomach Infrastructure Programme / I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Henrichemeka(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2016
I so much love this man's courage confidence. This is the hallmark of democracy-opposition, tolerance, respect to rule of law, protection of fundamental rights of the citizenry which is their inalienable right, separation of powers, checks and balances. And to crown it all, we practice constitutional democracy but our leaders don't have respect for the laws of the land, it is shameful. People whom we voted to protect us are now killing us, so now why did we surrender some of our rights to our representatives to protect our interest? Go ahead, Mr Fayose, and make sure your hands are clean of all these accusation, and the Lord shall continue to fight for you.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by MrImole: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Before Fayose opens his mouth again, he should return our 1.5 Billion..

Nigerians don't need Fayose. Ekiti State sef does not need Fayose.

Fayose participated in fraudulently diverting Security funds meant for the Purchase of Arms and Ammunition for the Nigerian Army to combat Insurgents that have killed over Half a million persons and displaced millions in the North East.

Fayose does not speak for anybody but himself.

If he speaks for you, fine, he can speak from Prison..

BlackLivesMatters does not kill Black People and then come out to speak against Whites killing Blacks. Fayose can't loot Billions and then come out and speak against corruption.

#GetDaFuckOutOfHere.. angry

Let President Buhari return our #1.5billion given to him by Kayode Fayemi, it belongs to Ekiti state.
I know he used it to buy ministerial appointment from saint Buhari but we need it back. Tell him to pay back our money
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by AntiWailer: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Puresolutions:

Before u call me olodo if i scanned my financial statemnet over the past 4 years and academic results you will faint.Not everyone on NL is a kiddo.

Tell me what happened to the ex-EFCC boss ex-CUSTOMS boss ex-Ports authority boss those areas dont need introspection thru abi ?

By the way do you know its a crime in many countries to do trade in commercial quantity of a product and not declare it - by this i mean registering products and services and then paying tax ?

Tell me since ur leader ied about owning just 220 cows,was this quantity not enough to pay tax over ? and if yes shouldnt he be tried for tax evasion and fraud against the state since ur fighting corruption tell me

Only your fellow olodo will faint.

There is no Grade more than A, First Class or Distinction and Jamb Score of 400.

There is nothing intelligent in all you typed so your track records if u have any are questionable.

Secondly, there is nothing in your Financial Statement that is worth fainting for. Only EMPTY BARRELS makes the most noise. Money does not have ring tone.

On the bold text above, why wasn't Buhari tried for tax evasion for 16 years that he was without Immunity ?

All the "EVERYBODY IS A THIEF" mindset will not stop ongoing trials.

The earlier you realize the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2016
MrImole:

Let President Buhari return our #1.5billion given to him by Kayode Fayemi, it belongs to Ekiti state.
I know he used it to buy ministerial appointment from saint Buhari but we need it back. Tell him to pay back our money

There is proof of Fayose's Money.

Can you prove the President received such money from Fayemi?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by AntiWailer: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

He can prove by typing it on Nairaland. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by geefasee: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2016
sweetilicious:
People are afraid to speak up against the ills of this country because the president is not a true democrat. Nigerians need fayose to help us to speak out. He has immunity and security too. If blacks in America doesn't speak out with #blacklivesmatter, white policemen wouldn't change their policies of killing any unarmed black man. Nigerians need fayose for sanity.
yes o before the carnivore will eat all
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by johnjose68: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
divinehand2003:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/brought-buhari-ll-end-stomach-gov-fayose/

This Is An Old Interview Fayose Granted Like A Month Ago...This OP Made It Look Like It Was Granted Today...

Chai...There Is God OOOOOO
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by MrImole: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Give me any proof that points to #1.5billion in Fayose's zenith bank account

There's a proof that shows how Kayode Fayemi donated 1.5billion naira into the election of our commander in chief, yes, we know. And don't tell me the crap that Fayemi used his personal money, we both know it's not possible. Everything he had before his swearing in 2006 was valued to be about #800million, so, don't tell me that nonsense. And when I say "he", please know that I'm referring to Mr Kayode and Mrs Bisi Fayemi. We also all know that they didn't have up to that before Kayode became the governor, they lied about their assets. Every politician lies about their asset.

You can ask anyone in Ekiti what was Fayemi doing before he contested, or maybe the polished PHD he has in war studies fetched him such amount of money. Think of how much money you have to make before you can donate #1.5billion for someone's election. The truth is that my former governor is a theif, an excellent one if you ask his people. (What happened to the federal allocation received by him for the month of September and October 2016?)

Yes, that's me on my profile and yes, I'm a card carrying member of the PDP in case you want to tag me as a wailer or Ipob,

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by marv1: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
What is halliburton case? We are talking about how arms money was squandered, that left over 10,000 people dead and about 5million nigerians displaced. Yet u are talking about halliburton, which one is more inportant. Its sad and unfortunate because of bigoted, miopic people like u that this country has not moved forward. Pdp handed over to this govt and the papers they handed over to them are corruption-full (Permit for that word). Is a case of pulling one string and several others pop up. U cant expect PMB to intervene because law enforsements are only doing their jobs.
rifasenate11:
Fayose knows that those hiding behind buhari is seeking solace in the present regime. They're smartly hiding from their corrupt dealings and PMB claims he is fighting corruption. Whereas he fight is based on a particular set of people probably those who didn't support him. While the corruption is living and dining with him. Example, In the case of the Halliburton issue , I wonder what It will benefit this nation if our leaders are never going to be honest. I pray that one day we will have the right person we need as president of this country.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by dondaud: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
if fayose continue harrasing buhari in this way ' i think he will be the second priority for buhari to deal with dastardly
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by February24: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Too much talk = ?
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by rifasenate11(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
marv1:
What is halliburton case? We are talking about how arms money was squandered, that left over 10,000 people dead and about 5million nigerians displaced. Yet u are talking about halliburton, which one is more inportant. Its sad and unfortunate because of bigoted, miopic people like u that this country has not moved forward. Pdp handed over to this govt and the papers they handed over to them are corruption-full (Permit for that word). Is a case of pulling one string and several others pop up. U cant expect PMB to intervene because law enforsements are only doing their jobs.

Halliburton issue that Buhari knows about since day 1, why can't you actually thinks that his all-saint attitude makes him a saint. Sadly, you fail to realise 80% of Buhari supporters are PDP strong men for the past years. If he claims to be a Saint let him start with Tinubu, The Grand Master of Corruption who in his regime colonised Lagos state as his family business, and yet he is hiding behind buhari claiming saint. Birds of the same feather flocks together. With this anti-corruption movie APC has successfully brainwashed the likes of you to use the lesser part of thier reasoning. BUHARI has successfully completed his mission to impoverish Nigerians and you fail to see what's heis doing.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by blackpanda: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
donseeker8:
you are such a deserted fellow...most time I see that yorubas are coward...when u see the truth u say the wrong thing because of hatred... Aregbesola is owing civil servant, only Lagos State is clean from owing... what are u saying.... Fayose still remain the only man that can correct the tyrant buhari that's ruling the country as if we r in military regime.... I bet it with u... your generation we suffer what is happening in Nigeria

Please my friend you need to shut up and stop spewing shit. Thanks
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by wayitis: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
onatisi:
Very soon undecided
We told them so.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by mitchmang(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Carry on fayose I will always support you, you are on untouchable to the enemies, you are God sent, your they're angry lions
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Okijajuju1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrImole:

Give me any proof that points to #1.5billion in Fayose's zenith bank account

There's a proof that shows how Kayode Fayemi donated 1.5billion naira into the election of our commander in chief, yes, we know. And don't tell me the crap that Fayemi used his personal money, we both know it's not possible. Everything he had before his swearing in 2006 was valued to be about #800million, so, don't tell me that nonsense. And when I say "he", please know that I'm referring to Mr Kayode and Mrs Bisi Fayemi. We also all know that they didn't have up to that before Kayode became the governor, they lied about their assets. Every politician lies about their asset.

You can ask anyone in Ekiti what was Fayemi doing before he contested, or maybe the polished PHD he has in war studies fetched him such amount of money. Think of how much money you have to make before you can donate #1.5billion for someone's election. The truth is that my former governor is a theif, an excellent one if you ask his people. (What happened to the federal allocation received by him for the month of September and October 2016?)

Yes, that's me on my profile and yes, I'm a card carrying member of the PDP in case you want to tag me as a wailer or Ipob,

Why Tag you as a Wailer?

You have failed to provide any proof just insinuations and allegations.

The EFCC has provided proof of the Monies received by Fayose. Saharareporters have also done same.

Please exercise your Freedom of Information rights and get proofs to back up your allegations.

Until then..
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Ikigia: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
This very interview was aired on STV couple of weeks ago undecided
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by famtaiwo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
whoever disturbs PETER D ROCK shall be disturbed IJN. RIDE ON d pple's Gov?
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by bremmery: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
mkoabiola:
This Fayose is just too strong for buhari to silence.
Buhari has used all parametres to silence him but yet he wasn't deter or discourage.

He is d only oppositon leader now not cos he is enjoying immunity but cos he deserve to speak up..
Even after 2018 ,fayose may not keep silent,we all cannot continue to look in one direction even wen d ruling party is not getting it right.

Fayose is not a coward,though he may talk too much but he deserve to be heard and speak for d voiceless.
He enjoys immunity now that is why he can do anything he likes with heavy allegation of corruption on him.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by marv1: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
It is like u know nothing about governance. That is why people like u will never use their brain. 80% surporters of Pmb are not pdp. Ok. Nigeria will still be poor even poorer if it were to be another person as the president. What nigeria is passing tru had been predicted by former minister of finance Okonjo Iweila in 2014 Nov. Google it and find out. So it is irrelivant who is the president now. What will happen will happen. Why are u shouting as if Tinubu was the one that handed over to pmb? It beats my imagination when people like u say things like this. I am not saying tinubu or apc is a saint either but let political thieves caught today be prosecuted successfuly. When they hand over to another party let that new party start to check and prosecute apc too. By so doing the better for our democracy. So efcc should leave those that stole our yams that are still in their storage with fresh evidences and go and be chasing harliburton case that a lot of events have passed over with no economic value in return to the nation. Its not sensible at all. Except u want to tell me that u benefited from the loot and that is why u people are used to wail, witch-hunt, witch-hunt. With the mindset of the people like u nigeria is hopeless.
rifasenate11:

Halliburton issue that Buhari knows about since day 1, why can't you actually thinks that his all-saint attitude makes him a saint. Sadly, you fail to realise 80% of Buhari supporters are PDP strong men for the past years. If he claims to be a Saint let him start with Tinubu, The Grand Master of Corruption who in his regime colonised Lagos state as his family business, and yet he is hiding behind buhari claiming saint. Birds of the same feather flocks together. With this anti-corruption movie APC has successfully brainwashed the likes of you to use the lesser part of thier reasoning. BUHARI has successfully completed his mission to impoverish Nigerians and you fail to see what's heis doing.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by maddock(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
dondaud:
if fayose continue harrasing buhari in this way ' i think he will be the second priority for buhari to deal with dastardly

Exactly my thought too, Fayose should take a chill pill or else when PMB start personally with him it won't be easy o. Chap is just running his mouth right,left and center. Ekiti state does not have oil for millitant to start blowing them up to cripple the economy if Bubu start to do am strong thing. I keep getting the feeling that e go soon set for Fayose immunity or no immunity.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
The president isnt really fighting corruption as expected... all politicians that returned Nigeria money be it APC or PDP member and also does that are still claiming they didnt steal from the country and they did all of them should be dealt with seriously even dis so called fayose himself have stolen huge which he knows that too now pretending to be a man of God... i pray God should even vex and help distroy all the politicians that is setting the country backward...
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by linusbnn(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
kitan2015:
Oga Fayose...
We shall see who w die first BTW you and PMB...you wished him death from inception... Now you are complaining that he's not a true democrat...
Let put light into this matter..you are trying to use some one that is more greater than you in all aspect of life to achieve recognition and consideration for vice president...
All your slowpoke supporters will soon cry for you because you are going to serve the rest of your life in prison...all I know is that you will pass on before PMB..Bad Belle person

Heavy mumu naim u be
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Puresolutions: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Henrichemeka:
I so much love this man's courage confidence. This is the hallmark of democracy-opposition, tolerance, respect to rule of law, protection of fundamental rights of the citizenry which is their inalienable right, separation of powers, checks and balances. And to crown it all, we practice constitutional democracy but our leaders don't have respect for the laws of the land, it is shameful. People whom we voted to protect us are now killing us, so now why did we surrender some of our rights to our representatives to protect our interest? Go ahead, Mr Fayose, and make sure your hands are clean of all these accusation, and the Lord shall continue to fight for you.

Well said
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
itsmybusiness:

At least, Ekiti people are getting something. Tell me what are you getting from Buhari? No bi fight o!

What are the people of Ekiti getting from Fayose, maybe you need to list them here so we can all learn from you. I'm waiting o...
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Rolings: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
rifasenate11:
Fayose knows that those hiding behind buhari is seeking solace in the present regime. They're smartly hiding from their corrupt dealings and PMB claims he is fighting corruption. Whereas he fight is based on a particular set of people probably those who didn't support him. While the corruption is living and dining with him. Example, In the case of the Halliburton issue , APC Zombies fail to realise 80% of Buhari supporters are PDP strong men for the past years. If he claims to be a Saint let him start with Tinubu, The Grand Master of Corruption who in his regime colonised Lagos state as his family business, and yet he is hiding behind buhari claiming saint. Birds of the same feather flocks together. With this anti-corruption movie APC has successfully brainwashed some Nigerians to believe thier lies, I wonder what it will benefit this nation if our leaders are never going to be honest. I pray that one day we will have the right person we need as president of this country.

Taa keep quiet there and stop insulting APC followers. How can you say 8o% of buhari supporters are former PDP supporters . FYI the whole PDP and npdp defectors are not up to 20% ,the vast majority belong to the legacy parties that formed APC .
You can believe whatever you like but don't forget not all of us have short memories like you . Not too long ago your hero government perpertrated the greatest heist known to mankind where less that 100 thieves stole blind the commonwealth of over 140 million people. How your hero became a dictator in the name of ruling party eg travails of amaech, tambuwal , justice salami ........You all have no right to label PMB a dictator because your PhD holding hero was a worse dictator.
One thing Is sure though nobody who has been accused of stealing has been able to prove they didn't steal so they remain thieves and will all vomit all they have stolen .afterall there are still many people who served pdp government and are walking free
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by sirgoody: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
....no power from the pit of hell or fulani's kingdom can fashion against you and prosper........#istandwithFAYOSE#
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by Ice007(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
dynamo77:
Uncivilized man... How many phones do you need to survive undecided

Those phones are not Fayose's; they are the reporters' recording the interview.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by rifasenate11(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Rolings:

Taa keep quiet there and stop insulting APC followers. How can you say 8o% of buhari supporters are former PDP supporters . FYI the whole PDP and npdp defectors are not up to 20% ,the vast majority belong to the legacy parties that formed APC .
You can believe whatever you like but don't forget not all of us have short memories like you . Not too long ago your hero government perpertrated the greatest heist known to mankind where less that 100 thieves stole blind the commonwealth of over 140 million people. How your hero became a dictator in the name of ruling party eg travails of amaech, tambuwal , justice salami ........You all have no right to label PMB a dictator because your PhD holding hero was a worse dictator.
One thing Is sure though nobody who has been accused of stealing has been able to prove they didn't steal so they remain thieves and will all vomit all they have stolen .afterall there are still many people who served pdp government and are walking free

Werey. Go and sit down. When your godfather cannot answer dor the allegations of corruption levelled against his wife and he cannot constructively bring any solution to the economic crisis of Nigeria after campaign promises to make the economy better. Zombie. Your brain has been formatted by the lies that the APC and your grandfather buhari has been feeding the nation instead of bringing concrete solutions on building Nigerian economy. Making policies that cannot stand and coming back to reverse it the way it was before. The likes of you that is screaming sai baba can go ahead and provide what your mumu baba has done to improve the Nigerian living conditions. The ethnic bigot cannot even control his rampaging brothers who are murdering harmless villagers.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by rifasenate11(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
marv1:
It is like u know nothing about governance. That is why people like u will never use their brain. 80% surporters of Pmb are not pdp. Ok. Nigeria will still be poor even poorer if it were to be another person as the president. What nigeria is passing tru had been predicted by former minister of finance Okonjo Iweila in 2014 Nov. Google it and find out. So it is irrelivant who is the president now. What will happen will happen. Why are u shouting as if Tinubu was the one that handed over to pmb? It beats my imagination when people like u say things like this. I am not saying tinubu or apc is a saint either but let political thieves caught today be prosecuted successfuly. When they hand over to another party let that new party start to check and prosecute apc too. By so doing the better for our democracy. So efcc should leave those that stole our yams that are still in their storage with fresh evidences and go and be chasing harliburton case that a lot of events have passed over with no economic value in return to the nation. Its not sensible at all. Except u want to tell me that u benefited from the loot and that is why u people are used to wail, witch-hunt, witch-hunt. With the mindset of the people like u nigeria is hopeless.

Oga your epistle is worthless. Your president came with one vision statement and mission was to fight corruption . While he set out to that mission he should start with his house to satisfy his integrity else. Its still witch hunt to me. USA DON'T MIND IF HALIBURTON IS BUHARI'S WIFE. They're interested in seeing justice been done. Tinubu and the other politicians that are rouges and thieves now suddenly find immunity in hus government. Buhari is still a dictator till he dies.
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by billyG(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
divinehand2003:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/brought-buhari-ll-end-stomach-gov-fayose/
just as fayose will end up been processed as Alimodu Sherrif Shiit!
Re: Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose by billyG(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
nnachukz:
I have been challenging those zombies shouting Sia Buhari, who claimed and are still claiming he is the best President to please research and tell us one good thing Buhari achieved in his first reign. This man was a total failure from day one till when IBB took over. The records are there but Zombies refused to check before voting. Everything he is doing now, he did then. From his blame game to targeting his presumed enemy in his bias war against indiscipline. He never fulfilled even one promise. His deceit he has now perfected and his zombies in ignorance has been dying daily from starvation and hardship just exactly as it was then. Today, a man has been reported to have used his son as a collateral for rice loan, tomorrow another may use his whole family for same purpose. But when you asked, a zombie what's happening, he will say Jonathan caused it.
yur last statement was right jonathan caused it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As President Buhari Visits Ebonyi / Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus / Government Attention Needed At Ketu Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.