Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here (8931 Views)

When Having Sex? (photos) / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex / Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by tripoli007(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2016
I have ur medicine girl .. Just slide into my dm
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Frankly, I can't say. You may need to see a GP or go to a lab. But, I can assure you that a lot of women do have painful sex because we get a lot of women complaining about it. So, it is not uncommon. It can be as a result of not having enough pre-intimacy before sex (in which case, the vagina doesn't get to lubricate itself sufficiently enough). You may want to try that next time you want to get under the sheet. There are more serious causes (that may need surgery) but there is only a minute percentage of women your age suffering from them. So, I can assure you that you are not in any serious trouble. But, I would advise that you try and see a doctor or visit a lab

.owkay••••
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by LordOfNaira: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.owkay••••

You are welcome. Mind you, it may be wholly psychological like I mentioned earlier in which case, you may need to see a therapist.
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You are welcome. Mind you, it may be wholly psychological like I mentioned earlier in which case, you may need to see a therapist.
.ok
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin Stop Bleep*ng doze niggas whom do draw yuh pant lk dey wanna start gen.....

Wickedgrin grin

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Hmmmm
U seems to know more abt sex n love...
Can u b my love Doctor?

I can't be a love doctor boo ....tat was juz my experience when I was volunteering in a public hospital back in the days
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by SemuhleB(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2016
I think it would have been better for you to have done a google search than some of the moronic and stupid answers on this thread.

My advise would be to see a dr asap so that you can know the reason as painful intercouse(dyspareunia) could be a result from many things.

Click these links for more information
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/192590.php

http://www.google.co.za/search?q=painful+sex+causes&oq=painful+se&aqs=mobile-gws-lite.1.0l5
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by misspicy(f): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Hi guys•••hehehe I kinda have a lil question to ask,tho its embarrassing••••Doctors in the huz your attention is needed pls••yah(m 22) is it possible to feel pains while having sex?(like d pains u get while losing ur virginity? I mean its getting to much and I feel somehow going to d hospital to ask•••i don't know but someone told me its can cost me really birth if m to get pregnant and have babies•••its mks me feel bad nd its not helping with relationships as m always having breakups••••am I having some kind of trouble••?I mean do I need to be scared? Tnks and happy new week
Google vaginismus

I can relate
Pele
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by misspicy(f): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Werey cheesy @siggy
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by phlora(f): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oh lawd! I don't understand. Is it not better to go & do a proper research on Google than to come here and put up such a personal issue for different funny people to tell you different types of rubbish? undecided
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Hi guys•••hehehe I kinda have a lil question to ask,tho its embarrassing••••Doctors in the huz your attention is needed pls••yah(m 22) is it possible to feel pains while having sex?(like d pains u get while losing ur virginity? I mean its getting to much and I feel somehow going to d hospital to ask•••i don't know but someone told me its can cost me really birth if m to get pregnant and have babies•••its mks me feel bad nd its not helping with relationships as m always having breakups••••am I having some kind of trouble••?I mean do I need to be scared? Tnks and happy new week
flawlesRebirth02 dear mi... Do u guys use enough lub wen u sin Or he goes in dry season like dat

Just one thing to say, ur boyfrnd is stingy and self centered! Yes he is. He must be the 2mins guy to have known u going through pain yet he doesn't care to dig more... Does he eat u properly Does he give u orgasms before penetrating the kpomo? Because after he's given u thigh shaking orgasms, your fresh shaki should be as watery as my garden dis morning... The you would see how his 3inch would sink without pain BUT only pleasure... And also, when he's penetrating, for the first time, I know he goes through missionary abi (grandpa style) grin, rather try doggy with him first penetration with ur right leg in the far far East, and ur left in the far far North! That hole will be easily assessed cos it will be so visible and vibrating after the recent orgasms... Try these and thank me later! And one more thing, he should kiss u more more seductively to take ur focus off your kpomo cos definitely ur mind will be there due to the pain u are expecting and only very intimate actions can take it off... He shouldn't ignore ur boobs ooo dear mi, not just the tip but around it, especially underneath grin grin grin

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by abbeyology88(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
mayoralhaji:

This is the same problem that my gf have. the major thing that causes it is fear and anxiety of the pain u've had earlier before. what you should do now is to free ur mind when you want to have sex, be happy, think of it as something that wil give u pleasure. eliminate any kind of fear. this really works for my girl. try it

This is only the TRUE answer to the OP's Question

FlawlesRebirth02, if u read this and understand, u don't need more advice. This is wat is happenning to u. So work on it.

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by IamLEGEND1: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
misspicy:
Werey cheesy @siggy
My soulmate!!! Where hath thou been? No mind the siggy! my account was hacked grin
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyology88:

This is only the TRUE answer to the OP's Question

FlawlesRebirth02, if u read this and understand, u don't need more advice. This is wat is happenning to u. So work on it.
.lol.ok sir
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dab2mydick:
flawlesRebirth02 dear mi... Do u guys use enough lub wen u sin Or he goes in dry season like dat

Just one thing to say, ur boyfrnd is stingy and self centered! Yes he is. He must be the 2mins guy to have known u going through pain yet he doesn't care to dig more... Does he eat u properly Does he give u orgasms before penetrating the kpomo? Because after he's given u thigh shaking orgasms, your fresh shaki should be as watery as my garden dis morning... The you would see how his 3inch would sink without pain BUT only pleasure... And also, when he's penetrating, for the first time, I know he goes through missionary abi (grandpa style) grin, rather try doggy with him first penetration with ur right leg in the far far East, and ur left in the far far North! That hole will be easily assessed cos it will be so visible and vibrating after the recent orgasms... Try these and thank me later! And one more thing, he should kiss u more more seductively to take ur focus off your kpomo cos definitely ur mind will be there due to the pain u are expecting and only very intimate actions can take it off... He shouldn't ignore ur boobs ooo dear mi, not just the tip but around it, especially underneath grin grin grin
.you be werey••••you guys still don't get it fa•••anyways thanks
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
misspicy:
Google vaginismus
I can relate Pele
.ohhhhhhhh thanks••••
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.you be werey••••you guys still don't get it fa•••anyways thanks
I helped u and u thanked me and called me werey... Ooh no! cry

Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dab2mydick:
I helped u and u thanked me and called me werey... Ooh no! cry
.u serzy got me laffing sha••••••tnks
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
phlora:
Oh lawd! I don't understand. Is it not better to go & do a proper research on Google than to come here and put up such a personal issue for different funny people to tell you different types of rubbish? undecided
.like you said •••••••YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.u serzy got me laffing sha••••••tnks
good feelings down my spine I was able to make u laugh... At least u can holla @me next time there's an issue with any fresh pkoma. Be it urs or that of ur friends...

kiss
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Ejytex(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Frankly, I can't say. You may need to see a GP or go to a lab. But, I can assure you that a lot of women do have painful sex because we get a lot of women complaining about it. So, it is not uncommon. It can be as a result of not having enough pre-intimacy before sex (in which case, the vagina doesn't get to lubricate itself sufficiently enough). You may want to try that next time you want to get under the sheet. There are more serious causes (that may need surgery) but there is only a minute percentage of women your age suffering from them. So, I can assure you that you are not in any serious trouble. But, I would advise that you try and see a doctor or visit a lab

Abeg leave her,she is not serious she jst need attention n dirty conservation
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dab2mydick:
good feelings down my spine I was able to make u laugh... At least u can holla @me next time there's an issue with any fresh pkoma. Be it urs or that of ur friends...

kiss
.whatever
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.whatever
grin na joke I dey oo... Women sha, taken it personally and habatically already...

MA binu ore mi..
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dab2mydick:
grin na joke I dey oo... Women sha, taken it personally and habatically already...

MA binu ore mi..
.*tongue awt*
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.*tongue awt*
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Should I talk? cry
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dab2mydick:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Should I talk? cry
.nop
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.nop
Can I just ask something dear mi

If u don't mind undecided
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Koreslee(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Pre-intimacy before sex is what is needed..
Like seriously your bf iw self centred he does not care if you wet or not b4 before he is gonna penetrate
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Dab2mydick post=47432676]Can I just ask something dear mi
If u don't mind undecided[/quote.]Go on
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Koreslee:
Pre-intimacy before sex is what is needed..
Like seriously your bf iw self centred he does not care if you wet or not b4 before he is gonna penetrate
.I won't have wasted my time creating a thread if that was the problm...m not a kid,I know what m saying••••tnks still for showing up
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=FlawlesRebirth02 post=47432785][/quote]

can we be very tight close cannot-do-without-u friends
Re: Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dab2mydick:

can we be very tight close cannot-do-without-u friends
.you garrit••••

Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex / Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man / Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore