Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex (11022 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by marvelck: 5:47pm On May 21, 2016
The only time a lot of girls act foolishly is whenever they are having sex with a guy. You will see a girl doing whatever the guy ask her to do while having sex with the guy . Even if the guy decide to record their love making or her unclothedness, she'd foolishly allow him to do so at that moment, only to get home and start regretting it. Imagine, obeying every single instruction given to her by the guy, as if she's under a spell. Allowing a guy you are not sure would marry you in the end , to touch or treat your body anyhow he likes...and also make you carry out acts you'd be ashamed to talk about tomorrow...

4 Likes

Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by halfricanadian(f): 5:48pm On May 21, 2016
smiley why worry about them

Such girls are worry not bt about their money
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by donbenedict(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2016
The lady up tho grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by halfricanadian(f): 5:55pm On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
The lady up tho grin

grin grin the english ehn na die
Are u minding them
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by donbenedict(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin the english ehn na die
Are u minding them
of course not grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by halfricanadian(f): 5:59pm On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
of course not grin

Good grin grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Vinshu(f): 6:06pm On May 21, 2016
Not all ladies.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by makydebbie(f): 6:06pm On May 21, 2016
op...na konji cause am
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by obiorathesubtle: 6:08pm On May 21, 2016
Wetin I go talk now?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by sundoj08(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Not all ladies.
are u implying you both don't give in to each other's craving, if not then what u both doing? cos that definitely don't sound like sex.

1 Like

Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by firstking01(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2016
Mtcheeews
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 21, 2016
What about guys? Some can do anything when hot. Konji na bastard grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by iykekelvins(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2016
If only I knew this konji thing the posters above me are talking about
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by sundoj08(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:
eh it goes both ways na. cheesy
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 21, 2016
sundoj08:
eh it goes both ways na. cheesy
ehn na cheesy
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Vinshu(f): 6:57pm On May 21, 2016
sundoj08:
are u implying you both don't give in to each other's craving, if not then what u both doing? cos that definitely don't sound like sex.

Doesnt sound like sex to you. Sex to me is different from sex to you.
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Midastorch(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2016
Not all girls Bro. ..
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by sundoj08(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:

Doesnt sound like sex to you. Sex to me is different from sex to you.

Oh Yeah!! shocked I give up then. Enjoy it to the fullest
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Vinshu(f): 7:09pm On May 21, 2016
sundoj08:

Oh Yeah!! shocked I give up then. Enjoy it to the fullest

Enjoy yours too
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by sundoj08(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:
ehn na cheesy
Of cos, anything that rocks his boat right cool
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by sundoj08(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2016
Vinshu:

Enjoy yours too
lol sure will mademoiselle
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by NevetsIbot(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:
if the elders are saying something for adults... Don't talk
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Mediapace: 7:36pm On May 21, 2016
So you know the meaning of KONJI ? cheesy

juhan:
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 21, 2016
Mediapace:
So you know the meaning of KONJI ? cheesy
i no knw o na slip of hand grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
if the elders are saying something for adults... Don't talk
say wetin? I will talk and talk grin
sundoj08:

Of cos, anything that rocks his boat right cool
yeah
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Mediapace: 7:47pm On May 21, 2016
Don't make the mistake next time,konji kor kanji ni cheesy
juhan:
i no knw o na slip of hand grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 21, 2016
Mediapace:
Don't make the mistake next time,konji kor kanji ni cheesy
sure sir grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by sundoj08(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2016
juhan:
yeah
Now that's a girl that knows her stuff. Big ups
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Mediapace: 8:02pm On May 21, 2016
How was OWAMBE outting today ?
juhan:
sure sir grin
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 21, 2016
Mediapace:
How was OWAMBE outting today ?
urmm whats owambe?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Mediapace: 8:13pm On May 21, 2016
Aren't you a yoruba girl

It means weekend party
juhan:
urmm whats owambe?
Re: The Only Time Most Girls Act Foolishly Is When Having Sex by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 21, 2016
Mediapace:
Aren't you a yoruba girl
It means weekend party
ohh okay. I just dey house since morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies / Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.