Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,448 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey (30777 Views)

Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / Amina Muhammed Appointed As Deputy Secretary-general Of United Nations? / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi,adeosun And Amina Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Pasodic: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Newshelmboss:
Honourable Minister Of Environment, Mrs Amina J Mohammed received her birthday present from Kelechi Anyikude, who is a die hard Arsenal Fan.

What else would be special to give a wonderful woman than a customised Arsenal jersey!!
http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-minister-of-environment-amina.html
Why won't she like Arsenal club, when she knows that the spirit behind the Arsenal club is youth development. She really knows what is good.

weggcccc
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Proffdada:
But what about Eyimba? Is Arsenal part of Nigerian environment? undecided
she has the right to support any team. did you see France line up.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by slap1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
ruffp:

Common sense u don't have. A public officer at that level should display some patriotism and promote his/her culture and values (or the country/institution he/she represents) to the outside world. If I work for pepsi and I drink cocacola in the confines of my home, no biggie. But u can't work for pepsi and be caught celebrating cocacola publicly-(I hv used a private institution to make it sink into ur thick skull better). For a country's rep to the outside world, she should be seen publicly celebrating her own! Geezzz....what do people learn in schools these days?

I stopped after your first sentence. Argue your point without insults. You're obviously the one without common sense. You have no knowledge of NPL and you're criticising someone for the same thing! So you're waiting to be a public servant before you learn it? That's eye service bro.

The NPL is a borefest, and you can't force anyone to like it just because it's Nigerian. It is called false sense of patriotism! You should get it, since you don't have a thick skull!
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by slap1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
WinningSun:

she has the right to support any team. did you see France line up.

People are just so self-serving! They hardly know about any Nigerian club but want her to reject an Arsenal jersey because it's not Nigerian!

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by ruffp: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
slap1:

I stopped after your first sentence. Argue your point without insults. You're obviously the one without common sense. You have no knowledge of NPL and you're criticising someone for the same thing! So you're waiting to be a public servant before you learn it? That's eye service bro.

The NPL is a borefest, and you can't force anyone to like it just because it's Nigerian. It is called false sense of patriotism! You should get it, since you don't have a thick skull!

Fake it till u mean it.
There are things you'd get to understand as you grow older and get to assume a leadership role.
Those that understand have already.
I rest.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by reallest(f): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
henryhemon:

See your face wey dey call person wey e go take you 1000 years to reach her daughter level not to talk of her useless.....internet sha. Your next generation n one to follow cannot reach Arsenal level as 'useless' as you termed them to be. Nicumpos come online to make noise. Level you no get you open mouth the call people wey their 'uselessness' as you said can buy your entire village.

Tani were yii? Who be dis mad man?
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by reallest(f): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=lexiconkabir post=47442745][/quote]

E pain yam
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2016
bobgem001:
[size=13pt]But Aisha Remember this..............[/size]

Is it an Arsenal Jersey or an Arsene Wenger's own?? What's wrong with people sef. ...so she can't support a team of her choice again
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Nairalanddiary:
I don't know why seeing this just makes me feel sad, i mean Arsenal has gone how many years without the Premier League cup, what is this woman trying to tell us cool embarassed
We shouldn't expect any tangible result from her office

So she doesn't have the right to support a team of her choice?? Dangote is an arsenal fan, has that made him less successful or underachieving? Idiat
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by dyn1800: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2016
Lol 5+5=10

Nairalanddiary:
I don't know why seeing this just makes me feel sad, i mean Arsenal has gone how many years without the Premier League cup, what is this woman trying to tell us cool embarassed
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by emi14: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Nairalanddiary:

Super Eagles didn't qualify for next AFCON. Leave Arsenal alone.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by youalreadyknow(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Nairalanddiary:

Shut your trap dude. Every club and I repeat every club has a barren spell in their history. Even Chelsea went 50 years without winning a league trophy. Whats the fuss about Arsenal not winning a league title for 10 years? When last since the great AC Milan won a league title? The Arsenal not winning the epl for 10 years talk is stale. We need something refreshing.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by youalreadyknow(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2016
davibid:
No wonder the ministry is yet to achieve a thing

Arsenal die hard fan my ass embarassed

Up Manutd for life grin

If it were to be a Man U Jersey, then the ministry would have automatically achieved something. What a way of thinking.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by uracocksucker: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Nairalanddiary:

slow brain ... welcome to earth.

bomboclat!!! dumbass slowpoke
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Nairalanddiary: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2016
uracocksucker:

bomboclat!!! dumbass slowpoke

Have u slept with your sister today grin
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Ahmedgk(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Every concern decent human being will love Arsenal.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by annnikky(f): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
henryhemon:

Who you don epp?
HHmmmmm.... U wan make I epp u
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by uracocksucker: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Nairalanddiary:

Have u slept with your sister today grin

NOPE BUT I bleeped YOUR MUM..
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Nairalanddiary: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2016
uracocksucker:

NOPE BUT I bleeped YOUR MUM..

Lool, cheesy Your name says it all. Co*ck sucka you on every Page, go get some fresh air.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by uracocksucker: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Nairalanddiary:

Lool, cheesy Your name says it all.

hold tight !!! gd banter
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Bimpe29: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2016
Nairalanddiary:
Haba! It is not like that, please environmental issues are critical to all and sundry.
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by haffaze777(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2016
989900:

What should I sue you for now: forgery, illegal alteration, unconstitutional amendment, or false declaration of my comment? undecided tongue Take a pick.

I said "up gunners"; not "toy gunners".
cheesy

I resemble saraki for ur face?
Re: Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey by Demmzy15(m): 2:32am On Jul 14, 2016
haffaze777:

I resemble saraki for ur face?
grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Momoh: "If Fulanis Are Killers, Igbos Are Armed Robbers, Yorubas 419ners" / Senator Lanre Tejuoso Denies Decamping To PDP / Akpabio & Wife Plot Assassination Of Inibehe Effiong - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.