Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (990183 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 24, 2017
valhalla turrets with 57mm gun

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2017
Begleitpanzer 57 AIFSV

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2017
grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2017
2S5 Giatsint-S

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2017
2S7 Pion

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 24, 2017
M110 howitzer

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 24, 2017
AMX Mk F3

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 24, 2017
arjun catapult

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 24, 2017
really !!!

what the fuuuk angry

i dont know what to say about the poster of the video angry angry

grin grin grin grin

probably a case of cyber cross connection cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 4:13am On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

thanks

TO EVERY VISITOR grin grin

anyways just for some mental jogging let me post a puzzle for u guys see if u can figure it out. grin grin grin

suppose u r a spy and have tasked to find out about the progress of a nations nuclear fuel enrichment program , which according to u is the best place to look for clues

1.cafeteria/canteen near the nuclear facilities
2.hotels/motels near the nuclear facilities
3.barber shops near the nuclear facilities
4.brothels near the nuclear facilities grin
5.sewerage treatment plants near the nuclear facilities
6.laundry shops near the nuclear facilities

it is very easy, figure it out and also give a reason for ur choice. grin grin grin

Brothels and laundry shops.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

ARJUN catapult SPGH

130mm artillery gun on ARJUN chassis

made as per army request

FYI Arjun based SPGH are operated by artillery units not Armour units
I know but they'll be the artillery component of a manoeuvre force requiring them to keep up with the high mobility of the force.

Mounting howitzer on the same chassis will enhance/simplify stuff like maintains meaning the artillery component doesn't have it's own tail(different logistics needs than the supported force) as it is already the arm which requires heavy logistics than others e.g Infantry.

Against an opponent with counter-battery radar, long range base bleed and rocket assisted projectiles and other targeting systems makes to go for the traditional counter-battery protected turrets. As open or towed howitzer crews might take a beating as many will use 155mm projectiles with submunitions or Insensitive munition to carpet bombard the location tracked to be the origin of fire.

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017
MikeCZA:
I know but they'll be the artillery component of a manoeuvre force requiring them to keep up with the high mobility of the force.

Mounting howitzer on the same chassis will enhance/simplify stuff like maintains meaning the artillery component doesn't have it's own tail(different logistics needs than the supported force) as it is already the arm which requires heavy logistics than others e.g Infantry.

Against an opponent with counter-battery radar, long range base bleed and rocket assisted projectiles and other targeting systems makes to go for the traditional counter-battery protected turrets. As open or towed howitzer crews might take a beating as many will use 155mm projectiles with submunitions or Insensitive munition to carpet bombard the location tracked to be the origin of fire.

true
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
tdayof:

lets wait for 1 or 2 more answers

if not, then i will confirm the answer

@MikeCZA
@kikuyu1
@bidexiii
@jakeporeshenko
@chkil0
and others

give a try , it is elementary biology grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

thanks

anyways just for some mental jogging let me post a puzzle for u guys see if u can figure it out. grin grin grin

suppose u r a spy and have tasked to find out about the progress of a nations nuclear fuel enrichment program , which according to u is the best place to look for clues

it is very easy, figure it out and also give a reason for ur choice. grin grin grin
Completely wild guess, barbers shop maybe you can find traces of the stuff in their hair.

Remember some years back when you made a write-up explaining how you could estimate how active a squadron of aircrafts are using satellite footage of the runway.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Amoto94(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

thanks

I will look at no 5 because nuclear waste will be disposed off at the sewerage treatment plants.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Amoto94:
I will look at no 5 because nuclear waste will be disposed off at the sewerage treatment plants.

i remember u grin

u were one of the first guys to like my posts on nairaland

plz do visit now and then

ur posts/comment r very much welcome here (i did run across ur posts the few times i went outside the foreign section)

i will confirm the answer later

and thanks
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Amoto94(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

i remember u grin

u were one of the first guys to like my posts on nairaland

plz do visit now and then

ur posts/comment r very much welcome here (i did run across ur posts the few times i went outside the foreign section)

i will confirm the answer later

and thanks
I can proudly say I'm one of your students bhai. Respect Sir/Ma.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
this is the impression of drdo LRCM, air launched liquid fueled ramjet engine long range cruise missile , it was for strategic purposes ie nukes much like the french ASAMP in role.

there r no sound bytes on this , guess air launched brahmos has the priority now until its induction.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
NIRBHAY cruise missile for army navy and air force .

range 1000+ km

recently in test fires it faced failures , issues identified and being remedied

presently it uses NPO Saturn 36MT turbofan

will be replaced later with indian Manik mini turbofan engine .

At 425 kgF (kilogram-force) of thrust, scientists are presently working to reduce the Manik turbofan’s current 110 kilogram total weight. The engine makes major use of the Mishra Dhatu Nigam-developed MDN 321 special steel and special indigenous alloys.

a comprehensive engine development and validation ecosystem is being built in the country for design improvement and validation of aero engine components and modules through testing in order to enhance and demonstrate engine performance and reliability. it is a continuous activity which continues even after production.

before only limited aerodynamic and structural testing could be conducted within the country. Hence, the required component testing facilities at an estimated cost of Rs.1330 crore is being set up in an emergency basis for present and future aero engines.

pic 2 rapid-prototyping model of Manik mini turbofan engine.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
interesting infograph showing PAK-DA

If the PAK-DA Planform is accurate then it is derived from T-4MS Design shocked

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
tdayof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Zd0wHKwN0

would u like to have one of these suitcase to pack ur laundry grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

would u like to have one of these suitcase to pack ur laundry grin

That is a football pitch Messi can't play on grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
tdayof:
That is a football pitch Messi can't play on grin grin grin

lol
messi football skills would take flight on the sight of this grin grin grin grin

if i were u i would be very careful with it, same as i would be with a 1 week old baby grin grin grin grin

this is a old generation portable authentication and authorization generator console for nuke launch and related options

just for info..................in case u want to make one cheesy

portable nuke suitcases (NUCLEAR FOOTBALL/CHEGET/etc) should generally comprise of

launch control panel

enable panel

access drawer

verifier drawer

synchronizer drawer

coder -decoder

code processing system

unique signal device assembly

related secure comms

diagnostic port

volatile keying assembly

etc

my list is not complete and will vary with countries grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

thanks

3 barbers shops because poeple in the area should lose their hair so barbers shops should be empty grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
chkil0:

3 barbers shops because poeple in the area should lose their hair so barbers shops should be empty grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats a very original and unique line of thinking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats a very original and unique line of thinking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok then 4. brothels near the nuclear facilities to take spermatozoids clues and analyse fertility, it decrease with nuclear radiation
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
chkil0:

ok then 4. brothels near the nuclear facilities to take spermatozoids clues and analyse fertility, it decrease with nuclear radiation

bro, take it from me

in life always stick with ur first choice grin
eg. girlfriend , wife , car , house , enemy , friend , pet, financials , who to kill etc grin grin

2nd choice majority of times proves to be wrong

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

lol
messi football skills would take flight on the sight of this grin grin grin grin

if i were u i would be very careful with it, same as i would be with a 1 week old baby grin grin grin grin

this is a old generation portable authentication and authorization generator console for nuke launch and related options

just for info..................in case u want to make one cheesy

portable nuke suitcases (NUCLEAR FOOTBALL/CHEGET/etc) should generally comprise of

launch control panel

enable panel

access drawer

verifier drawer

synchronizer drawer

coder -decoder

code processing system

unique signal device assembly

related secure comms

diagnostic port

volatile keying assembly

etc

my list is not complete and will vary with countries grin grin grin

Yes. That's Russian nuclear football right?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
ok lets give the answer

the easiest and most risk free option is

barber shop grin

u will need to identify the scientists and technicians working in a nuclear facility and then collect their hair samples from the barber shops located near the said nuclear facility.this is necessary to separate them from the general population whose hair samples might also contain some traces (from natural sources) and thus give incorrect/misleading readings in tests.

human hair has the ability to absorb trace elements, it comes in contact even in very very minute concentration, this will happen even if high degree of personal protection is in place like wearing closed circuit radiation protection suits.

using atomic fluorescence spectrometry, atomic absorption spectrometry etc it is possible to isolate the nuclear material ur interested in from the hair sample.

eg.
if ur suspecting that the nuclear facility in question is a fissile material production facility for weapons, u will only need to analyze the hair samples of the people working there .if the hair tests positive for highly enriched uranium or weapons grade plutonium then u can be sure that they r making nuclear bombs.

chkil0:

ur selection was correct and u came very close to the hair part grin
except for the hair loss part, which is a symptom of extreme radioactive poisoning , in such case the person will be quarantined away from public view due to secrecy reasons.

also the barber shops near nuclear would never remain empty becz their clientele would include the general population living around.

Amoto94:

what if the nuclear facility in question is a gas centrifuge enrichment facility grin
and also no nuclear waste is released into environment / sewerage treatment plants.

nuclear wastes r processed separately and stored away safely.

jakeporeshenko:

Completely wild guess, barbers shop maybe you can find traces of the stuff in their hair.

Remember some years back when you made a write-up explaining how you could estimate how active a squadron of aircrafts are using satellite footage of the runway.

ur choice is correct , but u did not give the reason for ur choice grin

tdayof:

any brothel which is visited by nuclear staff would be closely monitored by the counter intelligence agencies. plus counter intelligence agencies keep their nuclear staff under surveillance and would surely dissuade such high risk activities given the chance of honey trapping grin

so u have the answer
i hope u all had fun ,
one must try to jogs ones brain once in a while , grin
the routine of posting pics / comments sometimes gets very boring grin grin

the award for ur efforts is below grin
for ur viewing pleasure only grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
tdayof:

Yes. That's Russian nuclear football right?

yeah russians call it CHEGET

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.