Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed (5705 Views)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by tosyne2much(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Most (if not all) Nigerian ladies were brought up with the mentality that any finance related issue is presumed to be the sole responsibility of a man, therefore, this ideology often makes them employ use all sorts of tactics and gimmicks to collect the last Kobo in a man's pocket, and failure to successfully explore the guy's pocket renders him a bad person.

Though, I know that virtually every lady will feign innocent of. these traits and you will begin to wonder if the guilty ones are only from another planet

Without wasting time, I present to you the disgraceful behaviours exhibited by Nigerian ladies when guy proves too hard to be scammed.

1. They label You a "Stingy" Person

One common trait Nigerian ladies share in common is that when they format you by asking for financial assistance to pay their school fees, house rent, fixing of hair, etc, failure to get money out of your pocket labels you a "stingy" person. Many of them will go broadcasting to her friends that you're very stingy and worthless you are

2. They Delete and Block From Their Friends List

This disgraceful habit is also very common on social media. When a lady requests for recharge card or data subscription and you fail to fulfill her desires, such a lady is most likely to start giving monosyllabic replies after which she will stop chatting with you. In some cases, she may even find a way to delete and block since she finds you unprofitable.

3. They become very Arrogant

Another way ladies behave when every effort to collect money from a guy seems too difficult, they become very arrogant and aggressive that you will begin to wonder what led to such awkward behaviour. They will look for every possible opportunity to embarrass and ridicule you. Some of them will resort to telling it straight to your face that they don't ever want to see you again

4. They Ignore You in Public

Just because they ask for money for irrelevant things and you fail to give them, they will start ignoring you when they see you afterwards. This reminds me when a lady begged me for N100 and I told her I have never in my life a lady ordinary N50 let alone N100. The next time passed by when she was in the midst of hour friends, she was shaking her head in contempt as if I embezzled the nation's budget.

5. They Flaunt Themselves when Flocking with a Rich Guy

When they are in the midst of well to do guys who can foot their bills, they try every possible means to make you see them just to make you look like, what you can't do, others can

6. They Become incessantly Cold to You

Another thing they do when you seem to be very smart is that they start acting moody and cold just like someone who recently conducted HIV test and he's afraid he won't test positive grin

7. They Quit the Relationship

Since we are in a society where financial pressure is usually mounted on men, sometimes, a lady may ask you to prove your love to her by paying her school fee, house rent, shopping, etc. Failure to do makes her lose interest in you and will look for every opportunity to pick a quarrel so as to end the relationship. This is such a disgraceful attitude displayed by ladies.

8. They Stop Picking Your calls

Since every effort to get a Naira out of your pocket seems too difficult for them, they will quickly conclude you're not in any way romantic, hence, they stop calling nor pick your calls

9. They Deny You Sex

Failure to get money from you triggers them to deny you kitty-cat not minding if you will die of konji that day. Since you are unwilling to give out money, they will give you 500 reasons as to why it's morally wrong to engage in premarital sex and will give Biblical references. I can relate to this very well grin

10. They Discourage other Girls from Dating You

If a lady declares her interest in you, they will try to poison her mind by discouraging her from dating giving lame excuses. They will make false allegation against the guy saying you're a cultist, irresponsible, flirt, 419, and that your joystick is too small to satisfy a lady. This is to discourage the lady from dating you grin

I drop my pen at this point

Feel free to add yours

Cc
Lalasticlala

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/07/10-disgraceful-behaviours-exhibited-by.html

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sadly all the points that have been mentioned by the OP, are found mainly with 90% of nigeria ladies, white or rather foreign ladies dont go into relationships becaus of money, unlike our naija ladies, that bein said, any lady that exhibits these characters is not a wife material, unfortunately are we going to see ladies here in Nigeria that dont have those traits that the op mentioned? well yeah there are but are relatively few, so these is why i have come to the conclusion of TEAM FOREIGN LADIES. anyways i dedicate my first to comment to all Barcelona fans all around the globe. we are the cataluna tigers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
I just experienced one recently (2 weeks ago to be precise), when a lady told me that she is broke, hungry, her account is red, bla bla bla... This is someone we just met and here she is, using style to demand money from me.

I am like babe! have u seen any guy of recent telling you his account is green? Can't you see how hard the economy is? I just told her everybody's account is red.

The next thing I observed was she blocked me from her whatsapp, removed me from her BBM, un followed me on Twitter, etc.

I have no regrets anyway because she is out rightly a chronic gold digging and hungry lady.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by DanceVille: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one baba Tosyne2much.

Lemme add mine jare.

11. Destroying His Image In Public

She stalk him and does everything possible to spoil his image in public.
Some go on social media to write false things against the guy whom refuses to give her money .

12. She Acts Like He Does Not Exist

On an ordinary day, when she sees him she smiles and possibly walks towards him, but now she pretends she doesn't see him even when with her friends and they are pointing at him.

13. She Hangs Around With Other Guys
:
You'll see her walking with and speaking to a lovely guy whom she has no intimate relationship with when the guy she was trying to scam denied her advances. You are going to watch her holding his hand; this is simply to make him feel she has got a high-class dude, better than him.

By:DanceVille

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2016
Girl's needs are "insatiable" like "bottomless pit" grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by edbor(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
For starters, non of the girls I've dated called me stingy. . .but my Lil sis tho, common I'm busy with laptop stingy!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by skywalker888(f): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Well, my friend is very guilty of num 1 & 3.. How come I'm not guilty of any of thse? Sometims, I wonder the kind of ladies you guys come across
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by murphyibiam15(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
tosyne2much bring it on...this thread makes mega sense...where the mods them..lalasticlala and co.

back to topic...na so one gal wey we just de run close package think say she don meet maga...every now and then on my neck...na so she wan contest for one most beautiful pageant....for Enugu.so this babe come like de ask me whether she should go on, i just told her is her choice..Na so de time reach this babe come text me for whatsapp and i quote...''boo i need some cash are u bringing it or will u send it''..me come vex ni and i no come reply her text...na so i call this babe soteh she de ignore my call, the pageant wey i plan go i come later cancel am...my parents and my siblings never even ask me of money since i started work e come be one maga..

guys if u wan spend on babe make sure say na marry u go marry am except say u wan pay to catch fun....if not dem de quick forget the good things wey u do for dem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
No.8

.......................................... Na true cool

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by princeakins(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'v had an experience lik dt with a gurl i was toasting o buh she dey do strong head, en i switch to her frnd, she later realise n was discouragin d frnd, buh d frnd was alrdy caught in d web grin
The rest was history

Twas 6 & 10 attitude

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by ladyF(f): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Issalie jor! We ladies don't scam guys grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by demarc001: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Make I comment like some people, "as na Tosyn dis tin dey head to FP"
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Mskrisx(f): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by henrylowe(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Almost every Nigerian girl is guilty of num 1.... I have come across ladies who are guilty of num 2.. A lady recently deleted me on BBM cos I gave her format when she begged money for data subscription
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2016

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by K9blunt(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
While I dont fancy a lady demanding too much from men she is in a relationship with, but if a guy can't foot some of his woman's bills, then what good is having him around at all?

grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Headlesschicken(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin And finally dey can Go and Die,am only dia for yuh emotional needs n 2kip u cu*ming,till yuh well runx dry.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by confistified(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by falconey(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin

lwkm
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Countrygirl(f): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by falconey(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
K9blunt:
While I dont fancy a lady demanding too much from men she is in a relationship with, but if a guy can't foot some of his woman's bills, then what good is having him around at all?

grin

hmmmm he can be good in other department apart from being an ATM MACHINE

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by falconey(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Countrygirl:
Tosyne, now i know you are truly stingy

most ladies say this ......I thought stingy is when you have but don't want to release,in this case he doesn't have .

tosyne2much baba abi you get you no wan release ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Countrygirl(f): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
no comment......

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2016

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Jay542(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
True Op. As for 9, you've to sort even if its small cos you want som'thin too.
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Section8(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
What op just said.... Is highly sanctioned as TRUE SH!T!!
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Jay542(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
skarlett:
Just learnt this proverb today oo

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
So glad that i have a very high quality gf who doesn't ask for all these bullshit.t that girls exhibit.
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
demarc001:
Make I comment like some people, "as na Tosyn dis tin dey head to FP"
Everyday no be Christmas you know? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by demarc001: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=47442481] Everyday no be Christmas you know? grin [/quot

Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ok

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Babes Busy Showing Off There Butts N Boobs At Night Club...18+ ✓✓WATCH VIDS / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? / Sexy Pictures Of Young Hollywood Actress, Kira Kosarin Showing Off Her Hot Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.