Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,851 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed (5709 Views)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Olalan(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Seriously Nigerian girls have to discipline themselves as regards money, meeting a guy and in less than two weeks you start drumming into his ears about being broke. Did she not live before the guy came on board. In Naija spending money spending equates love.
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
smh , stop talking like ure gonna be broke for life , get that money and treat her to a level she is not gonna complain . you see her loving you nt labelling her a gold digger all becos she wanted sumtin from you . Grow up
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Op once Upon a time when I useto fool among fools one yeye girl try all dis 4 meeooo. But thank gudness shaa she almost did not succeed
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lily4star:

Only you dey attack, only you dey defend. Just negodu undecided
lol, how I for do na?
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Kenneth205(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
skywalker888:
Well, my friend is very guilty of num 1 & 3.. How come I'm not guilty of any of thse? Sometims, I wonder the kind of ladies you guys come across

Hmmmmm
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by agbonkamen(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Headlesschicken:
grin And finally dey can Go and Die,am only dia for yuh emotional needs n 2kip u cu*ming,till yuh well runx dry.....
dont worry your ogbolor factry will dry too Nigeria men are not good lovers, they are not romantic na only few dey romantic if ur babe ask u for money if u have give her and if u are the giving type she will understand when u are broke.
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by Headlesschicken(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
agbonkamen:
dont worry your ogbolor factry will dry too Nigeria men are not good lovers, they are not romantic na only few dey romantic if ur babe ask u for money if u have give her and if u are the giving type she will understand when u are broke.
Story Story Story.....
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by agbonkamen(f): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Headlesschicken:
Story Story Story.....
okoooooo i hear
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by FreeSpirited: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
I know when a lady deserves my money........that's when i spend.....any other spending is just for the sake of heaven or charity.
Re: 10 Disgusting Ways Ladies React When A Guy Seems Too Difficult To Be Scammed by gabi101(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
naija babes are just funny undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid-19 Ashawo Beer Parlour thread Attains 3K+ Pages(,pic) / HQ / Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.