Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ribadu Resurfaces In Nigeria! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Resurfaces In Nigeria! (6192 Views)

Revealed! Another Okija Shrine Resurfaces In Anambra State As APGA Forces Wi / Ribadu’s Appointment Is An Insult – Tinubu / Police Destroy Illegal Refineries In Abia As It Resurfaces In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Resurfaces In Nigeria! by larez(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
wirinet:

Ok, I thought you were talking about my state of mind.

Me chop? I am a struggling Architect who survives by doing mainly renovations and remodeling of houses, I had never taken a Government contract and have very few friends in Government. Most of my friends are entrepreneurs.

That is how I view life, we agree on some points and disagree on some. Although Gani is one of my Heros, i disagree with him also regarding Ribadu and also on his support for the use of unconstitutional means to achieve a just aim. I believe the means of getting justice is as important as justice itself.

So peace brother

A lot of us are struggling right now but it will be well. Glad to know that we are still cool. Cheers.
Re: Ribadu Resurfaces In Nigeria! by Oborozo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
Ribadu has been in the system. He knows that in Nigeria the security system is hypocritical. You cannot see what you are not looking for. Money is the inthing here and that is where the focus is. If is possible, some people can carry Nigeria and throw it in their pocket without being questioned. what has the Man even done that some people making laws for us have not done worst. Where the Rule of Man replaces the Rule of Law anything goes!
Re: Ribadu Resurfaces In Nigeria! by larez(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2009
Oborozo:

Ribadu has been in the system. He knows that in Nigeria the security system is hypocritical. You cannot see what you are not looking for. Money is the inthing here and that is where the focus is. If is possible, some people can carry Nigeria and throw it in their pocket without being questioned. what has the Man even done that some people making laws for us have not done worst. Where the Rule of Man replaces the Rule of Law anything goes!

This why I am now planning to get back out of Naija.
Re: Ribadu Resurfaces In Nigeria! by wirinet(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
Oborozo:

Ribadu was not only in the system, Ribadu was part of the system and the Nigerian security system is tailored to protect the personalities in government and the Elites not the people. That was the way the British set it up and we had not changed the system since then.

Our leaders had been selling us, our lands and our resources since our encounter with Europeans and Arabs, in fact our very existence as a country, including the leadership was defined defined by that relationship.

My friends how many Laws had they made for us since the dawn of this democracy, the only Law the Law Makers are adept at is Appropriation Laws and Supplementary appropriation laws ( how to share the country's money). After that the go to sleep unless there is some controversy to fight and argue about.
Re: Ribadu Resurfaces In Nigeria! by ayomeo: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
will kadpoly write screening exams pls i want to know
Re: Ribadu Resurfaces In Nigeria! by shobabs32: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2009
If U ask me Ribadu has no case to answer simple.Why was he not picked up when he visited Naija?Or were our sevurity operatives not aware of his visit or presence in the country?Guy the man has nothing to hide,no case to answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo's Biography / Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks / FG Begins Probe Of Mining Activities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.