Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration (33939 Views)

Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Spells(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
As I dey look the man na so so so money I dey see oh..... Chai.......
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by lordcyl3(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
a criminal
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Spells(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
bdemix:
kiss
cheesy use ur mouth to urinate... Ur penis is for seeing
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by manuel80(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gen Sani I butcher
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by UyiIredia(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
berrystunn:
The Best president.
You mean the worst president.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by berrystunn(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
UyiIredia:

You mean the worst president.

Buhari is worst.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by banmee(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Wow, Nice photo. Happy birthday in arrears Mr. Abacha.

Happy brithday? It's like telling hitler, happy birthday.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by meltiplexer: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
donsteady:
Malam dey celebrate birthday too?

Oti no bi persin born malam too, abi malam no bi human nii? Naijabet man say so
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by funshint(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
If you're looking for devil himself dats him in d picture . Bloody demon...eat your death!
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by meltiplexer: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
IRONICALLY HIS DAYS AS COMMANDER IN CHIEF WSS MORE FLOURISHING THAN THE PRESENT DAY PF DEMOCRACY

ONLY GOD KNOWS IF DEMOCRACY IS WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS!

Things were not this hard,food is vary cheap. not like selfish corrupt leader that will have now,everybody want to become rich. Naijabet man say so
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by dadebayo1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
There is a 504 Peugeot at the background grin... He had his good side too.. Ptdf grin
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Drbarmes(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
PigMeat:

na, i think the worst form of democracy is better than the best form of military regime, only buhari regime is trying to prove otherwise. The only forward development we recorded as a country was as a result democracy.

Bros name one forward development democracy brought... Cos military gave us all d refineries in d country.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by fortunechy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
continue resting in pieces
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by LilWarshy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Okie
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by uwajeh(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
IRONICALLY HIS DAYS AS COMMANDER IN CHIEF WSS MORE FLOURISHING THAN THE PRESENT DAY PF DEMOCRACY

It must be a joke and a very bad one at that or else you certainly were not alive or mature during those dark Abacha days.

You probably have DSTV or some sort of satellite TV in your home, that was only for the rich in those days. You probably sent in this quote from a mobile phone that David Mark unashamedly said was only for the rich in those days. You have internet which only the occupants of Aso Rock could dream of.

You are probably eating a hearty meal with two pieces of meat while writing this quote when most of us who lived through those times had to make do with boiled and dried soya meal as meat.

Please don't say what you don't know much about lest the gods get really angry with you. And let no one give me that crap that the Naira was stable then and fuel was cheap cos you had to be amongst the priviledged few to own a workable car and generator to bother about the cost of fuel.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by attackgat: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
amnesty7:
See Al-Mustapha in suit then grin

It was a rare thing to see Al-Mustapha in uniform. The only time I ever saw him in uniform was when he was posted to Enugu after Abachas death.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by DozieInc(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
PigMeat:

na, i think the worst form of democracy is better than the best form of military regime, only buhari regime is trying to prove otherwise. The only forward development we recorded as a country was as a result democracy.

True.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by totorimi: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
amnesty7:
See Al-Mustapha in suit then grin
He was always behind him, he was his abobaku
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Charly68: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
I don't think you know this man called Abacha ! He war a terrible draconian ruler . His days can never be better my friend. Awolowo said "the worst democratic rule is better than the best military Govt" think about this
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
former millithief presidiot who never stole according the current presidiot
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by tayoalone(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
PigMeat:

Only forward development recorded as a country was as a result of democracy. That statement is fraught with errors. Democracy is a system that we definitely cant afford in Nigeria. And don't let us start on on the spate of fraud going on already in Nigeria, both in government and private orgs. The inhumane treTment of IDPs. I mean hundreds of Northerners were killed by Boko Haram but yet people in govt - democracy govt, mind you- decided to share $2.1billion dollars that was meant to procure ammunitions to fight Boko. I mean, democracy? really?.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by uracocksucker: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
CzarChris:
I've said this before, and I will say it again. This democracy abi democrazy this westerners brought to us as the best form of governance is a big failure. Africans and the Middle East have a different form of governance that suits us. Look at African countries and the Middle East, any nation that has a "Democratic leadership", they are either fighting wars or killing via ethnic or religious sentiments. But during the totalitarian reign of Gaddafi, Sadam, Abacha, Mobutu etc. Those countries had relative peace. But look at those countries now since "democracy" angry angry angry angry angry angry

Did you say relative peace Guess you was a boy back when Abacha was alive as you cannot recall the number of people that died (were actually killed) for no justifiable reason. If you know of, or is related to one of 'em slain hero's you will not open your gob to voice such a ridiculous notion. Same goes for all those rulers you mentioned . #FUCKINGPISSTAKE
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by pahen1991: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Na Peugeot 504 I de see dere
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by CzarChris(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
uracocksucker:

Did you say relative peace Guess you was a boy back when Abacha was alive as you cannot recall the number of people that died (were actually killed) for no justifiable reason. If you know of, or is related to one of 'em slain hero's you will not open your gob to voice such a ridiculous notion. Same goes for all those rulers you mentioned . #FUCKINGPISSTAKE

I don't go about throwing insults with every kid that has access to Android phones that probably doesn't belong to him. Well, abacha in all his fallings maintained the exchange rate to the dollar at 80naira, he never increased PMS more than 15naira. Yes nigeria was going through though times, but recall it was mainly because of sanctions placed on Nigeria by the International community. So Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Congo DR etc. that the loss of millions of lives would have been avoidable had the citizens of those countries been allowed to rule in their own way and not being influenced by outside interfaces.
You can't cross my fence and come into my house to tell me how to rule my home. Of course I will revolt against you.
That 1914 amalgamation is one of the soar parts in the history of Nigeria, why? Because someone from England thought it was a great idea to join a group of diverse people to be one, and you expect peace?

Liberate yourself from mental slavery, nothing good can ever come from the western world to developing countries.
Who is/was the hero of democracy that died truly for liberty and never connected to some adverse motives?

I am entitled to my opinion and so are you, never insult me in any thread again or else, I go change am for you.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by Leez(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
owolabi400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nkVdBZlttL8/V4S_054JOBI/AAAAAAAJ3ko/9RMATibpX2QmCEMI5WctOyI73WYJzRISACLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/throwback-photo-of-late-sani-abacha-during-his-birthday-celebration/

Photo credit: Sokoto Facts

op that occasion is nt his bday but army day celebration
mere looking at dat cake and u can see d army decor smiley
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by leksbore(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=CzarChris post=47462480]I've said this before, and I will say it again. This democracy abi democrazy this westerners brought to us as the best form of governance is a big failure. Africans and the Middle East have a different form of governance that suits us. Look at African countries and the Middle East, any nation that has a "Democratic leadership", they are either fighting wars or killing via ethnic or religious sentiments. But during the totalitarian reign of Gaddafi, Sadam, Abacha, Mobutu etc. Those countries had relative peace. But look at those countries now since "democracy" angry angry angry angry angry angry[/quot
e] I totally agree with you,the western world has completely robbed we Africans,,,,ki sorry sorry o for Africa
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by MrImole: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
nerodenero:
Gamsu Abacha feels they can't be as poor as Dangote. Only God knows how much the "Milithief General" would have stolen!!!
Don't tell me you also believe that rumour?

How much could they have stolen? $200 billion?

Lie!
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by uracocksucker: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Initial post Did you say relative peace Guess you was a boy back when Abacha was alive as you cannot recall the number of people that died (were actually killed) for no justifiable reason. If you know of, or is related to one of 'em slain hero's you will not open your gob to voice such a ridiculous notion. Same goes for all those rulers you mentioned . #FUCKINGPISSTAKE
CzarChris:
I don't go about throwing insults with every kid that has access to Android phones that probably doesn't belong to him. Well, abacha in all his fallings maintained the exchange rate to the dollar at 80naira, he never increased PMS more than 15naira. Yes nigeria was going through though times, but recall it was mainly because of sanctions placed on Nigeria by the International community. So Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Congo DR etc. that the loss of millions of lives would have been avoidable had the citizens of those countries been allowed to rule in their own way and not being influenced by outside interfaces.
You can't cross my fence and come into my house to tell me how to rule my home. Of course I will revolt against you.
That 1914 amalgamation is one of the soar parts in the history of Nigeria, why? Because someone from England thought it was a great idea to join a group of diverse people to be one, and you expect peace?

Liberate yourself from mental slavery, nothing good can ever come from the western world to developing countries.
Who is/was the hero of democracy that died truly for liberty and never connected to some adverse motives?

I am entitled to my opinion and so are you, never insult me in any thread again or else, I go change am for you.

Let me systematically break it down you for you.
I did not insult you; its been 18 years and regardless of how of how old you are now you were 18 years younger when Abacha died. My suggestion of you being a kid is not totally unrealistic. To compensate for otherwise my choice of word was " I guess"

Now I am going to insult your dumb,daft demented out of the world insane notion you call an opinion you uninformed, stupid oblivious of facts, living off fiction deranged, slowpoke. For lack of better words, ode ni e!

1 Exchange rate is unrelated to democracy its an economic policy, and whatever the rate was back then it doesn't directly equate to living standards.

2 yes, fuel might have been cheap as Bleep but it wasn't available. The purchasing power of 15 Naira 20 years ago is in effect the only way you can argue price of fuel not by direct comparisons . but how can your daft self know that ?

3 Going through tough times was the least of Nigeria's issue then, lack of the rule of law and the impunity with which the military and any one close to them sabotaged the country and took advantage of the poor was unparalleled by any stretch of imagination

4 Fear was gripping the whole damn country and no 1 could speak for fear of death

5 The Abacha loot is still been credited back to Nigeria as at 18 years later

6 Your talk of 1914 is nothing but a baseless rant of slowpoke. it is completely unrelated and out of place. Yes British ppl put us together and you don't like it; well go through the proper channels to secede.

You are definitely mentally enslaved as your numskull self fails to realize that Nigerians are the main problem of Nigeria starting with uninformed, stupid, pudden-heads like yourself and then to the greedy, corrupt leaders but then again wankers like yourself put them in power.

About my Android phone, It is mine, i bought it with money i earned, not stolen funds, and I am proud of it although i am using a system at the moment just so you know.

You are entitled to your opinion but word of advise, your flawed simpleton opinion ain't worth the shite!!!!. It is irritating and annoying to me personally.

Ur turn
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by bmos(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2016

[/quote]

Cant recognize any of those faces in the pix except that of Gen Abacha
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by CzarChris(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
uracocksucker:

It's wonderful, seeing a deranged boy, who was clearly brought up in a brothel by a 2bit love-vendor with his cursed spermatozoa and a hoe with a maggot ridden cvnt, judging from your choice of words of course, coming on here to claim enlightened. You clearly lack home training, and you keep on moving round NL, seeking attention.

I don't need to debase myself further by accenting to the puss that comes out of that tiny contraption you call a brain, no need to reply you're proud display of foolishness. Go get a life rather than looking for people to insult on NL.

Reply if you want, I ain't gonna see it.
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by dadabashua1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
owolabi400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nkVdBZlttL8/V4S_054JOBI/AAAAAAAJ3ko/9RMATibpX2QmCEMI5WctOyI73WYJzRISACLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/12/throwback-photo-of-late-sani-abacha-during-his-birthday-celebration/

A-after, B-babangida, A-another, C-criminal, H-has, A-arrived,.....one of the greatest thief of our generation
Re: Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration by goodgood2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon / Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.