Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? (1072 Views)

My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Jidhey1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Was just wondering tho.. I saw this photo on Contestant No 1 Kenneth205 Profile picture. ( www.nairaland.com/kenneth205)

Well other contestants wore suits on their dp but he wore agbada.

Isn't he unique? What do you think?

He's cool sha!

Pls don't derail this thread o!

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
I like his hat.. It reminds me of the smurfs ... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by ademipeju(f): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
C campaign tricks cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Talkloaded: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chaiii

I nor go lie e correct abeg!

All the yoruba people go vote 4 am!

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by IamLEGEND1: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Juxtified(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Won't be surprised if OP and commenters 1, 2, 3 are all the same person. Anyway, KINGinVAHALA is still the koko, the real deal
https://www.nairaland.com/kinginvahala

The one King to rule them all...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by DGKN: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
This Guy Is in the spirit!

I love it! No Homo! #TeamKenneth205

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by DGKN: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Juxtified:
Won't be surprised if OP and commenters 1, 2, 3 are all the same person. Anyway, KINGinVAHALA is still the koko, the real deal

The difference is Clear bro! Ops contestant is better! grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA

Is d man of d year

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Juxtified(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
DGKN:

Lol. Typical Nigerian masses. Better on what grounds? Have you taken time to discuss with your candidate? Don't vote blindly like you normally do in elections, make an informed decision this time around!

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by KINGinVAHALA: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
DGKN:

I guess you can see your point is invalid and the both incomparable?

cc Juxtified , prestigerhyme , rukkydelta , donkross1 , kinglee1 , anonymOus , missyetty , vikky014 , omonighoblessing , pweetychyka , rosalieene , 4rmthewest , teejaypee , desnat , vikspring , surfboard , timidaspin , veekid , ashewoboy , iamthoney

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by DGKN: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Juxtified:

Lol. Typical Nigerian masses. Better on what grounds? Have you taken time to discuss with your candidate? Don't vote blindly like you normally do in elections, make an informed decision this time around!

He's the best man! Done that already! He's good to go!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Sexxkillz: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
The cap on his head looks photoshopped.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by harrysjones(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
hunn i didndt see ur mr like contest in ur thread. again. has d moderator remove it...
ademipeju:
C campaign tricks cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by harrysjones(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee#TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com [/b][b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair.. PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Jidhey1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

[s] I guess you can see your point is invalid and the both incomparable?

[/s]
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Jidhey1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
The cap on his head looks photoshopped.

Sorry bro! U blind grin
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Jidhey1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
harrysjones:
[s]
Jidhey1 post=47465613:

Sorry bro! U blind grin
adewumiopeyemi:
PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/JOIN #TEAMadewumiopeyemi PLEASE SUPPORT/join my real gee#TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com [/b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair.. PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#[/s]

[b]Kenneth205
is still the King
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Sexxkillz: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jidhey1:

Sorry bro! U blind grin
Maybe I am. . . But also tell him to wear his cap size.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
KINGinVAHALA

Is d man of d year

There is only one KING known on Nairaland, he is KINGinVAHALA, every other claiming kings are counterfeit.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Juxtified:

GBAM! Its either KINGinVAHALA or no one else.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

There is only one KING known on Nairaland, he is KINGinVAHALA, every other claiming kings are counterfeit.
TALK OF THE KING N HE APPEARS

YOU CAN SAY DAT AGAIN cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by LoveDecay(m): 5:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Juxtified:

This na mr. nairaland not mr. americanland ooh
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by Juxtified(m): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2016
LoveDecay:

This na mr. nairaland not mr. americanland ooh
. lol.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by ademipeju(f): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
hunn i didndt see ur mr like contest in ur thread. again. has d moderator remove it...

I no even know sef
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by harrysjones(m): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2016
ave u check ur thread do u see it there... gues they ave remove it then....
ademipeju:

I no even know sef
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by ademipeju(f): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
ave u check ur thread do u see it there... gues they ave remove it then....

Yes.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by harrysjones(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2016

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi for all his fan suporting #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEM[b]I#u get a free N500 VOUCHER IN any item u order in jumia.com [/b][b][/b] PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi remember is not a do or die affair.. PLEASE SUPPORT/join and change ur signature #teamadewumiopeyemi'#

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Vote magnanimity,empathy,diligence and accuracy VOTE adewumiopeyemi my real gee FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016 . www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi#u get a free N500 VOUCHER code ENG134d2e8 IN any item u order in jumia.com

Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by harrysjones(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
and u were not ban. sha u lucky oo
ademipeju:

Yes.
Re: Mr Nairaland 2016: Is He Trying To Prove To Us That He Is An African Man?? by DGKN: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2016
Pls vote Kenneth205 For Mr Nairaland 2016.

Here-- https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

cc Juxtified , prestigerhyme , rukkydelta , donkross1 , kinglee1 , anonymOus , missyetty , vikky014 , omonighoblessing , pweetychyka , rosalieene , 4rmthewest , teejaypee , desnat , vikspring , surfboard , timidaspin , veekid , ashewoboy , iamthoney

(1) (Reply)

Bad Girl Twerk Like Never Before / How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster / Barbara Bush Jr (the Virgin) And The Disruptors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.