Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend (3560 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
[b]I just weak I swear...So on Sunday since its summer and schools on break I lodged to spend a weekend at the Fam and that meant hauling my ass to church to hear the pastor preach about the same old boring crap..."PAY YOUR OFFERING FOR BLESSINGS OR BURN IN HELL FIRRRREEEE"...Emphasis on the FIREEEEE.

Came late to church, I saw the girl, kinda light skinned and Lil bit cute...But I don't fvck with Nigerian girls...Anyways, I sat next to her...Then the smell hit me OHMAAAWWGAWWWD.

I knew I would regret this More than Betting England to win Euros. And the stupid girl kept looking at me giving me green lights...Pastor will say turn to your Neighbor, she will abandon her friend shaking me with her Useless hand.

The thing that made me mad...I was tryna take a nap because the lights dim in my church(Jesus house Baltimore) but she brought out her iPad and the backlight was messing my sleep cycle...

She's the second person ever that had that unique smell and it was a girl... the first was Nigerian Light skinned Lil bit. They smell like using deodorant and perfume to Cover up sweaty armpits(That's my best description)

Ladies please endeavor to shave(She was shaved tho) and take a shower...Deodorants can only go so far in covering up your smelly armpits.

And that her friend, God help her fake life, how do you leave the house with your friend and not alert her that her armpit can give someone permanent Nasal damage.

Please no Tribalism, the other girl was in my High school and she was Yoruba so ita just a Habit thingy.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by falconey(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Please no Tribalism, the other girl was in High school and she was Yoruba so ita just a Habit thingy.

no tribalism my ass !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by HungerBAD: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by LuveU2(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
No tribalism yet u have something to say about a smelling IGBO girl. undecided

and you dont fvck wif nigerian girls, nigger fvck out of our faces grin

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Poorboy: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Op you sure say no be u smell?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
LuveU2:

Just being sly, trust me I don't give a fvck about your Tribe

And Nigerian girls have these archaic mentalities, I don't fvck with them and they Ugly...Most of em

1 Like

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Jessidaisy4(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
What am i reading? undecided
Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Poorboy: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vanquay16:

And Nigerian girls have these archaic mentalities, I don't fvck with them and they Ugly...Most of em
Are u in Zambia?

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by LuveU2(f): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vanquay16:

hollup hollup, your thread title says u fvcking care about our tribes. If there is anyone that gives no fvck, we are. We dont care where u fvcking originated from or whether u a slave, we only care about Nigeria.

I'll rather be an ugly nigerian girl with archaic mentality than a slave boy with no fvcking roots.

16 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Poorboy: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
LuveU2:
hollup hollup, your thread title says u fvcking care about our tribes. If there is anyone that gives no fvck, we are. We dont care where u fvcking originated from or whether u a slave, we only care about Nigeria.

I'll rather be an ugly nigerian girl with archaic mentality than a slave boy with no fvcking roots.

hahahahahahahahaha easy please

1 Like

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Allen97(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
abeg drop formin.... wu dis 1 wan dey blow for.... we sef dnt Bleep wif liar's
Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vanquay16:
[b]I just weak I swear...So on Sunday since its summer and schools on break I lodged to spend a weekend at the Fam and that meant hauling my ass to church to hear the pastor preach about the same old boring crap..."PAY YOUR OFFERING FOR BLESSINGS OR BURN IN HELL FIRRRREEEE"...Emphasis on the FIREEEEE.

Came late to church, I saw the girl, kinda light skinned and Lil bit cute...But I don't fvck with Nigerian girls...Anyways, I sat next to her...Then the smell hit me OHMAAAWWGAWWWD.

I knew I would regret this More than Betting England to win Euros. And the stupid girl kept looking at me giving me green lights...Pastor will say turn to your Neighbor, she will abandon her friend shaking me with her Useless hand.

The thing that made me mad...I was tryna take a nap because the lights dim in my church(Jesus house Baltimore) but she brought out her iPad and the backlight was messing my sleep cycle...

She's the second person ever that had that unique smell and it was a girl... the first was Nigerian Light skinned Lil bit. They smell like using deodorant and perfume to Cover up sweaty armpits(That's my best description)

Ladies please endeavor to shave(She was shaved tho) and take a shower...Deodorants can only go so far in covering up your smelly armpits.

And that her friend, God help her fake life, how do you leave the house with your friend and not alert her that her armpit can give someone permanent Nasal damage.

Please no Tribalism, the other girl was in my High school and she was Yoruba so ita just a Habit thingy.
[/b]
i'm too lazy to read the shii you wrote up there

Please summary would be needed ...cuz so many of us here feels lazy reading craps

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Spicylate(f): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
What am i reading? undecided
aunty ooo, me sef dey ask myself the same thing.
Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by sumborri: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
That they smelt is one thing, mentioning their tribe is another. Apparently they smelt of odour, while you smell of tribalism. With ur last paragraph, its clear ur a yoruba boy. Emphasis on the BOY. Next time leave their side. I doubt that was the only vacant seat in the church. Or did u finally start finding the odor erotic ? Causing you to feel sleepy after ejaculating ? Ejaculating in church ? God will forgive you. Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Spicylate(f): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Alright brother, but what then stopped you from telling her that she has body odour? She will vex but atleast you told her the 'truth maybe' and she will definitely correct it.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by naijamakossa(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
guy have u bin bathing at all sometimes u will be deceived by ur own odour tinkin it's from her ok

check ursef very well

u are just here to cause another tribal war

Wetin concern me sef I have not finish voting for FALCONEY and u wan spoil my mood

oyaaa shi ba pua usisu or better still gherrarahimehn

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Smelly Boys and Girls...Look at them wailing grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Poorboy: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Op on a second thought u sure say no be ur mama been smell for that church?
Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Poorboy:
Op on a second thought u sure say no be ur mama been smell for that church?

STFU and stop barking like a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
LuveU2:

and you dont fvck wif nigerian girls, nigger fvck out of our faces grin

Tribe and race is part of Identity

Girl you could be Cute with a Modern mentality I still wouldn't fvcks with you.

You dig?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Poorboy: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vanquay16:

STFU and stop barking like a lunatic
i just talk because i know your mother very well

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by stiflerdrug: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vanquay16:

nigga yo Nigerian right?
Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
stiflerdrug:
nigga yo Nigerian right?

By Heritage yes cool
Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by bitchcrafts: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
I can relate with this , like wearing cologne to the gym right? I find it somehow repulsive too . That she is Igbo don't matter, native Americans like the Mc's of this world could smell way worse so scrap the tribal romance and see it as a sort af insensitivity towards sanitation instead.
Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by benjunior12(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vanquay16:

[/b]
Vanquay16:
[b][color=#770077]I just weak I swear...So on Sunday since its summer and schools on break I lodged to spend a weekend at the Fam and that meant hauling my ass to church to hear the pastor preach about the same old boring crap..."PAY YOUR OFFERING FOR BLESSINGS OR BURN IN HELL FIRRRREEEE"...Emphasis on the FIREEEEE.

[/b]
[/color]
Vanquay16:

[/b]

Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by scentmarlc(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vanquay lolz cheesy ... Go soft brova

1 Like

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by stiflerdrug: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vanquay16:

By Heritage yes cool
aii watchu got against them girls.. Yo a racist? #NoOffense
Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by KingTom(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Stinky armpits grin hehehehehee
Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by LordHermes(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
just saw your pic..damn you ugly.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Poorboy: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
LordHermes:
just saw your pic..damn you ugly.
He is a slave there, how did you expect him to look?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by LordHermes(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Poorboy:
He is a slave there, how did you expect him to look?
lol he looks like someone that hawks plantain chips.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend by Ajewealth123(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vanquay16:

i actually thought it was you that was going but until I started reading ur write with an american accent. Op

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Guy With 9inches Took Me To Pure Heaven Then! / My Collection Of Camouflage Body Paints (Pics). / Common[Hilarious] Nigerian Superstitious Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.