Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect (1500 Views)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by Bwaal(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
1. THEY ARE USED TO LATE NIGHTS.

2. DEM NO DEY CARRY LAST!...THEY LIKE BEAUTIFUL LADIES.

2. THEY BRING THEIR WORK HOME,..I MEAN ON YOUR BED

3. THEY ARE ALWAYS SLIM. NOTHING LIKE A FAT ARCHITECT

4. THEY’RE “RIDICULOUSLY” INTELLIGENT. NEVER TRY TO
OUTSMART THEM.

5. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WAYS. THEY DON'T KEEP FRIENDS.

6. THEY CAN ALWAYS SNIFF OUT YOUR ERRORS AS IF THEY
ARE ON THEIR CONSTRUCTION SITE

7. YOU END UP THINKING LIKE THEM...... ANALYTICALLY AND
PHILOSOPHICALLY

8. THEY GET LOST AND DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOU WHEN
THEY START SKETCHING IN THE SKIES AND DRAWING ON
SAND.

9. THEY DON'T EAT YOUR FOOD WEN ITS HOT

10. THEY'LL SPOIL YOU WITH LOVE, CARE & AFFECTION

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by Laveda(f): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Seriously?

If the lady is comfortable with the guy's profession who are you yo give these fùcking reasons? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
So want my twin bro to remain single abi,okwa la gi!
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by KINGinVAHALLA: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ladies, marry an IT guru!

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by satelliteDISH(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Who U want make we come marry?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
wink
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by edbor(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by edbor(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
ah ah Op you are right but don't come and spoil market o, some ladies might not get the Real Topic grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by Bwaal(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Laveda:
Seriously?

If the lady is comfortable with the guy's profession who are you yo give these fùcking reasons? undecided

Cool down madam it just an advice lol i am also an ARCHITECT is ur boo 1
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by Layooluwa(f): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2016
i see...
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Never Marry An Architect by Mafking(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2016
When an Ibo is hating on a yoruba they call it tribalism
When a white is hating on a black they call it racism

When an undergraduate yoruba technology student is hating on an architect student... . Abeg what is that Called??

(1) (Reply)

Best love song. / Mr Nairaland Contest Don Go, All These Girls Have Stopped Being Nice / See What This Kenya Did Before Proposing To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.