Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (193024 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Chai you left us hanging with suspense,....... There is God oo
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
I found myself kissing him back until that inner conscious being brought me out from the emotional bliss I was having. I withdrew and heard something that looked like a sob. I looked at William but he had his head bent. The sobbing sound came again but this time, from behind me. I turned and it was Anna. She was crying.
I opened my mouth to speak but words failed me. I just stood there, looking at her. She walked closer to me and slapped me. It wasn't a violent slap or an angry one. It was a slap that showed her weakness, her vulnerability.

Anna: You're quiet? Say something. Advice me now. You would have just told me you wanted him. Now I see you kissing him? Pamela I hate you so much. Every atom of respect I had for you has vanished this minute. You .....

Me: What are you ........

Anna: I'm talking.

I was taken aback. I looked at William and he had a smirk on his face, like the drama going on was interesting to him.

Anna: I respected you. I broke rules because of you. I.....

Me: Shut up. Broke what rules? Rules made by this sex god of yours? This man who only sees you as a puppet? Anna ......

Anna: I know. And I love him that way. But you, you were only making plans to seduce .......

And I had to return that slap. She was talking too much now and I had to shut her up.

Me: Look at me, do I look that cheap before you? Your god here, initiated the kiss. It was only natural that I had to kiss back because of the chemistry we once had. I can't see myself falling for this cheap excuse of a guy who ......

William: Hey ....

Me; William just shut up. What am I even doing here? And listen, I only came here to tell you that Claire shot Tobe. The bullet was actually meant for either Lois or myself but I don't know how Tobe took it. He's in the hospital now, fighting for his life. And you're throwing parties. Shame unto you William.

I walked out without looking back. Thank God the papers has being signed. At least, I'll never get to see him again, at least, for a very long time. I went back upstairs to the Hall and Franca was exactly where I had left her.

Franca: You're back?

Me: Yes. Can we go now?

Franca: Sure.

We rode downstairs in silence. I don't know what was running through her mind. But for me, I was going through all that had happened back in William's room. What will Anna be doing now? And William?

We got into my car and I began the slow drive home. I didn't want to rush back because I wanted to dwell more on the incidents of tonight. At a point, I remembered I had company in the car. I looked at her and her eyes were closed.

Me: Sleeping?

She opened her eyes and smiled.

Me: Tobe was shot.

She sat up and looked at me, then she started laughing.
I was confused. Why that kind of reaction over an issue that was a matter of life and death?

Franca; Which Tobe?

Me: Tobechukwu Onuoha nau.

Franca: You're not serious. What do you mean by he was shot? How did you get the info? Where did you see him?

I parked at the side of the road and heaved a sigh. I would have just waited to get home before telling her about it
She was screaming now. Asking lots of questions that I couldn't even answer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by gentlebeeholar(f): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thanks Pamel
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by missyQween(f): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thanks pamel...still waiting for more sha
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pamelb thanks for the update, pls give us 1 lengthy update or two short updates. No b command but na beg we ur fans dey beg u.

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Virgin1990(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pamela, kudos 4d update BUT,,,,, Weris Leonard?
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Maryclaire1(f): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
I find myself wondering and pondering who Pam will end up with......thanks for your consistency pamela
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Sarang(f): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2016
I think its William. She love him. I am shipping them. Thanks PamelaB
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2016
tanq sis
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
I got down from the car and went to her side, opened the door and asked her to come down. Without arguing, she came down.

Me: Now, let's talk.

I looked at my wristwatch, it was 11;05pm. The road was empty except for a few cars that sped by once in a while.

Me: Why are you ranting? I didn't tell you he's dead, did I?

Franca: But, what happened to him? Who shot him?

Me: His wife did.

Franca: He's married?

Me: Remember Claire?

Franca: He got married to her? How come?

Me: Let's just say, we fell out of love and then he fell with Claire. Things got cool for them and then, they decided to make the vows.

Franca: Then why shoot him?

Me: You know, she was a cultist and maybe she still is, I stopped talking to her after she started dating Tobe. Last week, Tobe came to visit a friend who lives in my estate, he was running from his wife you know. This friend of his, happens to be my neighbour so we all met, forgave ourselves and that was it. Claire came to see her husband, then she saw Lois and myself, maybe she felt threatened by my presence so she decided to do away with me for good. But her hubby took the bullet instead.

Franca: Oh my God!

Me: And now, we're going to my house, you'll meet Lois there, I'm sure you'll meet Leonard before you leave, he's William's best friend and roommate back then. Just try to forget everything that happened and let's all move on.

She was crying now and I don't even know what's the cause of her tears.

Me: We'll take you to see Tobe later. Get a hold on yourself.

Franca; I ......

Me: Just get in the car let's go.

I helped her get in before going over to my side of the car. I drove off with her sobbing beside me.

We got to the estate and it was in its usual quiet state. I drove to my zone and killed my engine in front of my house. We got down and I rang the door bell. Amber opened the door.

Amber; Hey.

We shared a quick hug before we got in. I'm sure she must be wondering why Franca's make up is in trouble or even, why I came with her because she just stared at her.

Me: Please sit down. I'll .....

Lois: What is she doing here?

She was at the stairs, coming down. Her face didn't look friendly at all. Her eyes were fixed on Franca as she gracefully came down the stairs. Franca herself got rooted on the spot she was standing.

Me; Lois

Lois: Pamela please. What is she doing here?

She marched straight to us and stood between Franca and I. Amber was still at the entrance, wondering what drama we were about playing out. She came closer after bolting the door and stood behind a couch.

Lois: Pamela, I don't know how many wrongs it will take for you to realise that you don't just trust people anyhow. After all the bad things this girl did to you, you still have the mind to bring her here?

Me: Lois, please not now.

Lois: When? This girl opened the door that brought Claire into your life. She opened the door of pains you passed through over the years. Did you tell her? Does she know how many years you had to live without a phone? Just because of the ill luck she brought to you?

Me: Maybe you're right. But then, remember, if there's no sin, there won't be any forgiveness.

Lois: Simple. You've forgiven her right? Now, ask her to get out.

Amber: Lois, calm down please. Don't take rash decisions when you're angry. Besides, it's late already. Few minutes to mid night, where will she go?

Lois: Anywhere. I don't care. Amber, you don't know how poisonous this lady is. You're only being compassionate because you believe she's stranded. But trust me, she always has a plan B. The same way her plan B was one sweet cute guy who fell into her traps.

Me: Flord. And he's late now.

Lois: Exactly my point you see? She's bad luck. She better leaves now or I'll leave.

Franca turned to me with misty eyes.

Franca: Is there any hotel around? I'll spend the night there then maybe tomorrow, you can take me to see Tobe.

Me: Please sit down, we'll trash this issue here once and for all. I'm not letting you leave this house. Amber, Lois, you all should sit please.

Lois: Not in this world am I sitting with this woman.

Me: You'll have to, for me please.

She looked at me and slumped on a couch. Amber followed, then Franca. I smiled. Who says things won't be better tonight? I left for the mini bar and got a bottle of wine and four glasses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thanks for the update,,........... Are we to expect more kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
It seems pamela wnt get married in this story,its like being an agent of unification.kip it coming dear
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
She will marry Williams while Franca Will go for Tobe
Shakyroh320:
It seems pamela wnt get married in this story,its like being an agent of unification.kip it coming dear

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Sarang(f): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
She's all heart.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by moreblessin: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
palmela. you are really endowed, keep it up, sky is your starting point .
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
sweetheart vwhere are u now pls come and update luv u dear

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by heemah(f): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dunno what to make of Pamela. She really has a soft heart and forgives easily.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by freshvybe(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2016
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRL. TALENTED INDEED
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
When everyone took a sip of their wine, I knew it was time to talk.

Me: Uhm. First of all, let me start by apologising to everyone here for the bad blood hanging in the air.

They all stared at me and I knew I got them where I wanted.

Me: It's nobody's fault that things got this bad between us, I'll say that God has a reason for planting what happened a couple of years ago. If we had been close, maybe we all wouldn't be this successful, maybe we would have been facing lots of difficulties now and we may still end up splitting. What am I saying? Let's stop this quarrels, please, it's not helping us. We're all adults now and we should stop the fights. I know whatever happened was really bad but then, how long would we fight ourselves over what happened years ago?

I stopped and allowed my words sink in. I looked at Lois and she had her head bent.

Me: Bestie?

Lois looked up at me.

Me: I know you're looking out for me, you want the best for me, I know. But please, let bygones be bygones. Isn't it wonderful that luck gave us an opportunity to meet again? Why? So we can make amends. Please my love, I .......

Lois: Hey! Don't you think you're talking too much already?

I frowned and noticed Amber stare at Lois in shock. Franca's face wasn't readable because she had her head bent.

Lois: Calling me your love is totally not acceptable because that is meant for William.

I hissed and wanted to throw my pillow at her but I decided against it, so as to hear the rest of what she had to say.

Amber: Babe eh!

Lois: I'm serious o. She left her love at the party and she's here to baptise me. Anyways, Franca?

Franca looked up, tears running down her cheeks like a runway.
What she did next surprised me because she knelt down and began to cry loudly.

Franca: Forgive me. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to ....

Lois: What is she saying? Stand up joor.

Amber: Babe, it's okay. I really don't know you but no matter what it is, so long as this two angels have said it's cool, then, it's cool. Stop embarrassing us

Lois: Right. She doesn't know I'm allergic to tears.

Lois stood up and pulled her up, then embraced her warmly.

Lois: If Pamela says it's fine, then it's fine. I'm only trying to protect the interest of this fine girl here.

Franca: I'm sorry. So sorry.

Before we know it, we were all in a hug, promising heaven and earth and all good promises. That's what friends do right?

I looked at the time and it was past 1am. But the girls didn't look like they were ready to sleep yet. We settled to watch a movie on Africa Magic which featured Mercy Johnson and Ini Edo. And that was how we slept.

The next morning, I was woken up by the smell of something nice. I stretched and realised that I was still on the couch. I looked around and Lois was sleeping on the cushion next to mine. Amber and Franca were nowhere to be found. The smell hit me again and I stood up, unzipped the zip of the gown I had worn to the party, then took slow steps to the kitchen. They were busy, very busy. Amber was using the deep frier, while Franca was chopping cabbage. She had changed into a white singlet that stopped on her knee. Guessed it belonged to Amber. I cleared my throat and they looked at me with smiles on their faces.

Me: Morning chefs.

They giggled and replied my greeting then I went in fully.

Me: What's for breakfast?

Amber: Fried rice, salad and chicken.

Me: Hmmm. FranC suggested that right?

They giggled again and I smiled.

Me: I'll go freshen up, then come down and help you guys. Lois is still sleeping.

Lois: Says who? With all the nice smells coming from here, who wouldn't wake up?

We all laughed and did another round of greetings.

Lois: We'll join you guys soon.

She pulled me and we left the kitchen and made for the stairs.

Lois: Why don't you call Leonard? We'll all have breakfast here and go to the hospital together. What do you think?

Me: I think that you're in love with Leonard and you ....

Lois: Hey. Is it that obvious?

Me: Oops. Thank God you're not even denying it. So, does he know?

Lois: Nah. I haven't told him yet.

Me: Then I've got an assignment. Operation make Leonard fall for Lois.

She spanked my butt and I winced.

Me: I won't call him again.

Lois: Oh no. Please. Bestie please?

Me: Lemme think, you'll buy me a blue boot.

Lois: Done.

I laughed and started going to the sitting room to retrieve my purse which housed my phone. I picked it up and dialled Leonard's number. He picked it up immediately.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Welcome back beautiful pamelb
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Taduma1(f): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wlcm back madam , miss you Already...

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thanks guys. I've got this hook worm in my tummy nd its bin giving me issues. Tanx for your patience though. Purityval, come and see o, I've updated.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by heemah(f): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Eyah! Sorry Ma'am. Pls seek medical attention asap!
Thanks for the update..
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by purityval(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
PamelB:
Thanks guys. I've got this hook worm in my tummy nd its bin giving me issues. Tanx for your patience though. Purityval, come and see o, I've updated.

Hehehe cry cry bae, you don drop am as e dey hot.

Hope say the worms no dey too worry again?
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by imAlive(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Woooow! Can sombdy pls share me d link to ALONE Pamela is healing me with dis story
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Maryclaire1(f): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thanks for the update dearie and take care of yourself for us.wishing u the speediest recovery. Happy weekend
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pamelb these is one of the reasons I kidnapped people, if I kidnap you na 10 updates oo be ur ransom grin grin grin oya update now

3 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Leonard: Babe

Me: Good morning. How're you doing?

Leonard: I'm good. How was your night?

Me: Beautiful. Very beautiful. Where are you?

Leonard: I'm at home

Me: Right! Call Harry. You guys should come over for breakfast.

Leonard: Uhm. Actually, I'm with .......

Me: Don't keep us waiting. We'll all leave for the hospital from here. So no excuses.

Leonard: Alright. We'll be there soon.

Me: Get a bottle of wine while you're at it.

Leonard: Yes ma'am.

I hung up and turned to Lois who was grinning from ear to ear.

Lois: He's coming?

Me: Yes. Lover girl

Lois: Same with you.

Me: I seriously don't know what you're talking about. I honestly don't know.

Lois: Liar.

Me: I'm very hungry. I'll make a bowl of cornflakes before freshening up. I'll die before this food is ready.

Lois: I'll be upstairs then.

I walked to the kitchen and cleared my throat.

Me: The guys are coming for breakfast too.

Amber: For real? We can hang out like we did the other time. it's going to be so much fun.

Me: You can say that again. FranC, remember William and Leonard now? They're the guys we hung out with one certain time in school. Your date was Flord, of blessed memory.

Her face turned moody.

Franca: Yes. I remember them now.

A tear fell from her eyes and I went to her side immediately.

Me: What's all these now? Why are you acting like this? How long will you punish yourself for his death?

Franca: I ...... I ...... we fell in love, he just died ..... a month to my introduction.

Me: What? You both wanted to get married?

She nodded and I pulled her into a hug. Amber came closer and began to rub her back.

Amber: Babe, it's okay. What matters now is that you've made amends. That's what counts.

Me: God has a reason for planning your life that way. Stop crying okay?

She nodded and sniffed, wiping her face with the back of her palm.

Me: I came to make a big bowl of cornflakes. I'm very hungry

Franca: So you still eat too much.

Me: You can say that again o. I don't joke with my stomach

Amber: You're lucky you're just thick. Some people eat and get fat. You, ....

Me: Mine goes to my ass and boobs.

Laughter erupted in the kitchen and I joined them. I walked to the table and made myself a good quantity of my favourite junk before settling down to munch away.

We were done, when I say we, I mean the girls, done with cooking, setting the table for six and applying make up to our faces. Once we're done with breakfast, we'll just wear our clothes and leave for the hospital.
It was Amber who called the guys through her boyfriend Harry, yes, they didn't say it but they're now official.
Immediately the door bell rang, Lois went to get it.
Surprisingly, there was no sound coming from the door so I went to see what's happening. Leonard and Harry were standing aside while Lois was staring at William.

Lois: We meet again young bachelor.

He smiled, something he was very good at a couple of years ago

William: How're you Lois?

Lois: I'm fine. But don't you think there's someone who deserves to be asked that question?

William: Who?

Lois: The girl you're in love with. How long do you intend to pretend or punish yourself? Why not ....

Me: Lois?

That was too much. She can't just run her tongue over things she's not sure of. Things she doesn't have proof of.

Lois: Babes, just chill alright.

Me: Leonard, what's he doing here? You didn't tell me you're coming with him.

Leonard: Wanted to do that but you interrupted me. I can't just leave him since we're all going to the hospital.

Me: I see, I've talked sense into him now and he wants to see him.

Lois: Please come in young bachelor. But let me warn you, there's no room for sarcasm or rudeness here today. You get?

Me: This is my house. I say who comes in and who doesn't.

Harry: Don't you guys think the food is getting cold?

6 Likes

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by OLAFIMIX(f): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hmmm at last, this one no bele full us oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
tanks dear
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shakyroh320(f): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2016
Tankx 4 d update dear
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by abefe99: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
sweetheart more plsss

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.