Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (192890 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2017
the end?? shocked na lie. adonbilivit
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by dimssy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
PamelB, your head dey dirrrr..
thanks dear for the updates and touching suspense.
me sef go give you ice cream wer ring dey
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nogodye(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
PamelB Trust me you killed it...Mention me when another interesting story like this is ready.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Tgold1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
pamelb I know this is not you.... you just tried to end this story on time coz of your busy schedule!!! cool one dear, the works of your hand will be forever appreciated!!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by chorlay: 4:56am On Mar 03, 2017
wow, what a happy ending,
nice work madam,
really enjoyed myself while reading this lovely story.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by princessadeola(f): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Finally, happy ending. weldone PamelB
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Maryclaire1(f): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
The most important thing is that she is loved and she loves him....at least she found happiness after all d chaos in her life.... An interesting read Pam..God blessing on u...
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by smokeydrinky: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol, dont mind me jhor. I just dont like this Pamela gal for anything in d world, forgive me

R u serious

Well I get why u don't. The story is about her but she isn't my best character. Her emotions are always on a rollercoaster
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Awesome55(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wow, you are wonderful dear, thumbs up, though i didn't expect you to end it like this because am expecting some actions frm Greg's ex-girlfriend/wife.

WELDONE!!!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2017
I wanna say thank you, to everyone who made this story/thread a success
From "Alone" to "valley of the shadow of love".
Your encouragements, critics and love has made me a better writer and I appreciate a lot

I'll be doing something different from what I do. So get ready for my next story, " UNITED IN BETRAYAL"

Thanks for the love fam
You guys are the best.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Vickiey192(f): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Following you up again but don't delay the updates this time around
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by austine4real(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vickiey192:
Following you up again but don't delay the updates this time around
love ur smile don't mind a warm kiss from those cutelips
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2017
Love u too dear.. U reali doing a great Job.. UNITED IN BETRAYAL, here we come
PamelB:
I wanna say thank you, to everyone who made this story/thread a success
From "Alone" to "valley of the shadow of love".
Your encouragements, critics and love has made me a better writer and I appreciate a lot

I'll be doing something different from what I do. So get ready for my next story, " UNITED IN BETRAYAL"

Thanks for the love fam
You guys are the best.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Vickysnipe147(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
PamelB you are the best, I followed "ALONE" from the beginning as a guest and got activated because of the story, now this one that really touched my heart. you are blessed honey. keep up with the good work. always mention me when u want to start any new story. more strength to continue Writing good stories.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by melvz: 4:30am On May 09, 2017
very nice story, been following codedly - contains some deep love messages only a few would get.
Kudos & more grease to your elbow. when are you writing another?
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by darloseh(f): 4:46pm On May 20, 2017
wow,wat a beautiful piece.more wisdom
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
PamelB you are the bomb in fact you are the bombest. I just can't stop imagining how talented a writer you are and atimes I wish I have your grace.
You are really an heavenly ordained writer. Right from alone to this mega movie sorry story, you got me glued to my phone. I just can't wait to read your next blockbuster united in betrayal.
keep it up.
united in betrayal all the way.

still I your number 1 crush ( I wish except I want oga to draw akwa ibom state map on my body) XAVIER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by olatunyemi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
finally I need to talk here, I really appreciate this story, it worth every second of my time, already in united in betrayal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by damsel14(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pamelb pls can I post Ur story on my blog
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by nanadeeva01(f): 2:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Job Welldone
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by milky3(f): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2017
So William is left lonely without a soulmate, Sally will make Tobe's life miserable if she doesn't bond with ladies thereby end like Clair. PamelA and PamelB what a job well done. but the ending is so straight forward that I didn't see it coming so soon
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Dessydemmy: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2017
Pam!!1 na wa o, so you kept me out of this all this time is this how you do?. grin. Truth be told, you are a wonderful writer and skilled in what you know. Weldone love the sky is the beginning and trust me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Missclare1(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
your prologue doesn't tally with the ending part of your story .According to the prologue, on her sixth wedding anniversary she was alone and lonely.where was Greg? She didn't end up happily with Greg as you portrayed in the ending part of the story. what about Fantasy?Did Tobe's dad lose the benefits he was supposed to get from Fantasy's dad since his son married Claire? There are so many unanswered questions. I didn't like the fact that you included so many characters in the novel. what about Anna? Nice work though. Just my humble opinion.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by DemiKOL(f): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Seriously??
I was glued to this story from the beginning to the end....
@PamelB you are great!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Gloryejims(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wow!!!
What a wonderful happy ending...
Even after all she went through, she still found love... smiley grin
Pamelb, you're good is an understatement, you're the best...
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Shawnie(f): 12:00pm On May 09, 2018
Thanks PamelB for this beautiful story, God bless you richly.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by izaray(f): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Thanks pamelB God bless you for this wonderful story. Intially i refused to renew for my subscription, but immediatelly i stormed on this story line, i was forced to do so like mad, and i'm glad i did cheesy

Sirblunt, dnt kno if you've read this wonderful story earlier sha, you kno i'm not a greedy type cool
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by sirBLUNT: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
izaray:
Thanks pamelB God bless you for this wonderful story. Intially i refused to renew for my subscription, but immediatelly i stormed on this story line, i was forced to do so like mad, and i'm glad i did cheesy

Sirblunt, dnt kno if you've read this wonderful story earlier sha, you kno i'm not a greedy type cool
ofcourse you're not the greedy type thats why i like you...
funny enough i've not read it oo i wonder where i dey,let me start now thanks!
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by izaray(f): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
sirBLUNT:
ofcourse you're not the greedy type thats why i like you...
funny enough i've not read it oo i wonder where i dey,let me start now thanks!
You're always welcome dearie, you kno i will always do anything to make you happy tongue cheesy

Cc Skubido, just have a little glance at this story, if you haven't read it before, i bet you gonna love it shocked

1 Like

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by PamelB(f): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2018
izaray:

thanks dear.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by chibertha(f): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
i saw this coming. Trust me.
PamelB:
"Dem never born girl wey go sniff my man shirt sef let alone come drag am with me".

Claire had said that and it had registered in my brain. I'm not a fighter that's one thing and secondly, I think Claire is into some occult practices and I wouldn't like myself to be caught up in the middle of something just because of a guy whom I used to worship and adore but turned out to be like every other male cheating specie.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Tobe stand up. I gave him my hand for a handshake and he looked baffled.

Me: Hi Tobe, nice meeting you.

I had a smile plastered to my face while my eyes had tears threatening to fall.

Claire: Hey, his name is Tobe too? How do you know? Is he......

Tobe: Uhm....

Me: Come on babe. More than persons share same names. Besides, who doesn't know the son of our vice chancellor?

Claire: Oh!

She went to him and placed her hand round his neck.

Claire: That means you share same name with her boyfriend, it'll be.....

Me: Tobe, I've heard a lot about you and I must say, you look different from all the things she's been saying.

Claire: Pamela don't be a spoiler.

I flashed my fake smile again.

Me: I'll be in my room.

I walked out before they would say anything else but I felt Tobe's eyes boring holes in my back. I locked my door and slumped on my bed. Surprisingly, the tears didn't fall. They just kept pinching my ear and throat. I placed a call to Lois immediately and she picked.

Lois: Babe you no well o. Why will you leave us like that?

Me: Lois

Lois: Wait. Why is your voice like that? Are you alright?.

Me: Tobe is dating Claire. They're right under my roof. Lois what crime have I committed to be faced with this kind of punishment?

That was when the tears came in torrents. I hung up and broke down automatically. Why me? I undressed and stood in front of my mirror, looking at my body and wondering what's missing. My roommates, my friends, but now, it was worse because I can't even fight for what's mine because I'm weak, because I've got nobody that belongs neither do I belong. I began to regret, my virginity that I had given him on a platter of gold, the time I had wasted, loving him without being selfish.

After I had taken my bath, I dressed in a jean bum short with a singlet and stepped out, heading to the kitchen. They were no longer in the sitting room so I just passed. I opened the fridge and got hold of the first vodka my hand touched. It was going to be a long night so I need all the company I could get. Don't ask me who cause my bottle and shot are the best people I needed for the night. Something I've never done before, Tobe's rejection had led me to it and I don't care if it'll kill me. What matters is that for the moment, I get to forget that he exists.

I walked straight to the sitout, after I've got music blaring from my home theatre. I settled into my favourite position and poured my first shot, taking it down in one gulp and almost choking at the same time, clutching my chest as the spirit registered its hotness. But that burning in my chest was nothing compared to the hurt I felt because of Tobe's betrayal.

Tonight, I'm going to drink till I can't remember my name.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by chibertha(f): 5:26am On Jan 24, 2019
No problem bring it on Fanca, Claire is out of the picture now and you well I do not know.

PamelB:
Thanks guys. I'm better and healthier now. *just that I slimmed down*
We'll see how tomorrow goes but for now,.......

As I stepped into the popular hotel delincoln, I was calculating the time I was going to spend there. First, I'm here to sign those freaking papers, then secondly, I'll talk heavy sense into that rich, bossy, arrogant William. I recalled the incident that happened three hours ago at my apartment and smiled.

Me:....................... ........ I need your help.

Lois: With what?

Me: What to wear.

Lois: You have a perfect mentor for that.

We walked through the stairs to my room and Lois flung my wardrobe door open.

Me: Something simple and nice.

Lois: I'll prefer something hot and classy. A little sultry look tonight won't cause any harm.

Me: But,.........

Lois: You may just sit down and watch me or get out from this room. I was on my own when you asked for help, and help you shall get.

I threw myself on the bed without saying another word. She began to go through my clothes until she got out a blue gown she had sent me once. As usual, I had never worn it. It was still in it's nylon transparent bag. She tore the bag and brought out the gown, giving me a frown.

Lois: Looks like I'll stop sending you clothes.

Me: Those kind of clothes are for special occasions.

Lois: My foot. We only live once.

Me: I know.

She flapped the gown and smiled.

Lois: With nothing much being said, I've seen the right outfit for tonight.

I opened my mouth to argue and she shut me up with her eyes immediately.

Lois: We'll see what heels you have.

She looked through my shoe rack and selected a black stiletto heel that has diamond(fake o) on it.

Lois: Yes. Since it's a peep toe, I'll have to repaint your toes.

She went out and came back immediately with her cutex bag, I refused to argue, I just gave her my feet and allowed her do the job, all the while, thinking of what I would look like in that gown.

Now I'm here, in an off shoulder gown that stopped just on my knee. The v line that should have rested on my back stopped just above my ass, leaving my back on display. She had applied my makeup like I was going for my wedding, then parked my hair in a messy bun.
My toes had being painted blue by this same friend of mine and I must confess, I looked like an updated version of Pamela.

I walked into the reception and I can swear that every head turned towards my direction. I clutched my Gucci black purse very tight and went straight to the receptionist who was staring shamelessly at me.

Receptionist: Good evening ma, how may we help?

Me: Good evening my dear. Please where is the party taking place?

Receptionist: Oh! Take the elevator to the seventh floor. You're welcome madam.

Me: Thanks.

I dipped my hand into my purse and brought out two #1000 notes. I placed it on the counter and walked out. I could hear her excited chattering but I couldn't look back. I found the elevator and got in, checking my purse to be sure that my phone and car key were in good condition.

The ride up was smooth since I was uninterrupted till I got to the seventh floor. I stepped out from the elevator and my ears smiled to my brain as I heard the soft music playing in the background. I planted my "formal" smile and began walking down the hallway. I saw my employees and they all waved at me with smiles on their faces. I was about turning to a corner when I heard a familiar voice. I don't know why my ears are so sharp to things that end up ruining me. I turned to make sure that the voice I heard was right. Yes. I was right.
She's here, flesh and blood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.