Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

She Said I Am Not Romantic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Am Not Romantic. (879 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Am Not Romantic. by davimus(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
She says "I AM NOT ROMANTIC",,
Abeg make una helep Me see dis babe oo..
"I am a christian, a Born Again christian", na I'm dis
babe Don dey tell me for d past 6 months since i
don dey toast her.
So, Just yesternight wey we chat, she begin chat one kian way wey wan dey enter Romantic talks
"So tell me, Are u alone in bed?,
What are u putting on?,
Are u cold (because say we dey raining Season
oo)?, I feel like laying on ur chest to sleep fine"..
Ehn! Na so my eyes just open with my mouth, as
These were chats she told me yester-night as my
response was simply respectful &Godfearing,
So i responded,, My dear Interest,, I want to assure
you that even when im not by your side now to be your Warmth,, that JESUS IS UR COMFORTER", His
CHEST remains d one and only comforting chest to
ever lie on when you feel alone,, With a kiss
emoticon sent to her
My people oo, Na im dis babe change am for my
head oo, dey talk say I no dey romantic. Can someone please tell me where i have gone
wrong by doing away with anything that will lead
to Temptations of d Lord's forbidden act (Thoughts
of Fornication)?.
Sincerely and Seriously speaking now, Any lady
here claiming to be or forming BornAgain and expects a Romantic chat &Act from the interested
Guy, thinking that because its not Sex yet, then it
isn't a Sin, Should be brought back to reality that
from " Romantic talks, hugs, Kissings,& touching
body plays, na I'm Sex take dey start oo",,
for anything Romantic is Sexual. So ladies,, If u want a SexFree (No Sex)
Relationship,, you should know that it also includes
a No Romance act too.
Stop pretending and live accordingly to the Laws of
your belief.
Thank you!
Re: She Said I Am Not Romantic. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kk, next
Re: She Said I Am Not Romantic. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Kk, next
oya come next dance step would send you away from nairaland very soon watch out.
Re: She Said I Am Not Romantic. by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 14, 2016
Haba my brother, nawa for you o. If God just told He loves you but never showed it, would you believe. Almost all females love to be treated like queens. Show her you love her. Send her texts but don't go to the extreme. Once in a while, buy her moderate things (not expensive ones) as she can still be sold out to another man.. Don't go to the extreme with her before you're married. Just show her you care... Lobatan#
Re: She Said I Am Not Romantic. by joceey(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself you say u be born again and you dey toast babe....see your life... undecided

cry I just dey shake my head after una go say una dey get nightmares n bad dream
Una case just be like person wey say him no dey chop meat, but when dem ask am to share meat for children him come dey use him teeth to share the meat...make una no dey deceive una self Abeg

Re: She Said I Am Not Romantic. by raywan: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2016
So what do you want us to do?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Seek A Life Partner In The Church? / Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. / Rock Your Husband/partner’s World With This 4 Tips Tonight!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.