Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR (56002 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by GeorgeAmax(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Let's assume that Sen. Malaye made the allege statement. My question is that Mrs Tinubu as a woman, didn't reply Malaye?
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by MasterofdRolls1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come

Well said.... God bless you
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by jaywhoco(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
modath:

You have a mum and a sister (who likely may be cool people) and you are saying these kind of inane crap cos of politics? Well you may be the type that batter females, play victim and claim they provoked you... sad

Sometimes God will look at his works and wonder why he doesn't just destroy satan at once ,completely so he stops messing up his creations......Don't be a factory error....

On Topic,

Dino will sooner rather than later get served his cold dish, This is someone who got into Senate only cos of SAK..

Managed to insult two esteemed women to salve his bruised ego, misogynistic mofo... He will get served soon..
almost well said...what about looking at women as just humans too? Isn't that what many enlightened women are pressing for?
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by SHAIBULIAR: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Some people need to be shot in the head,Dino Melaye is one of dem
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by bkool7(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

An arrogant woman who has no regard for decorum or constituted authourity should not start playing the women card when paid back in her own coins!! Bonga Fish is not the only femal senator in the country

apparently , you must be a serial wife/fiancee beater Cos everyone regardless condemned this shameful act.

i tot the issue of where she sat had been trashed since when we got a. more detailed picture of the angle ...how come you're still having a hangover ?
you really need Jesus ASAP !
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by geosunny01(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

An arrogant woman who has no regard for decorum or constituted authourity should not start playing the women card when paid back in her own coins!! Bonga Fish is not the only femal senator in the country

Dis kcnwaigbo guy is indeed an animal. U and Dino are not suppose to be living in d
society
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by lozanni(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
ikbnice:
are you sure the man hasn't tasted kogi weed.

LWKMD. Melaye likes robust women like Stella Oduah? Him eye too dey chook. Lolz.
Comic relief from the Senate.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by patrick06: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released what it called the guidelines for admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria.

According to JAMB, the Federal Government has directed that this guidelines be followed strictly without alteration.

In case you are unable to view the pdf document, below are the contents of the document;

GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSIONS INTO TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA - OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

Sequel to the recent workshop convened by the honourable minister of education on the modalities for admissions into tertiary institutions in Nigeria, the federal government hereby approves the following guidelines for admissions:

1. presentation of the lists of candidates who qualify for screening into individual based on the stipulated guidelines by JAMB (find hereby enclosed);

2. screening should not demand for another test in any form either written, oral or electronic;

3. candidates are to present their senior school certificate examination (SSCE) results/Advance Level (AL) results for verification and clearing purposes;

4. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB results or equivalent are acceptable as matriculation requirements;

5. each candidate is expected to have a minimum of five (5) credits at SSCE including English, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects to his or her discipline;

6. any candidates who does not possess the requirements as listed in item four (4) is deemed to have failed the screening exercise;

7. The list of qualified candidates awaiting SSCE/AL results can be kept in view (K.I.V) pending the release of their results;

8. Consideration of the recommended list as forwarded by JAMB should be completed within one month from the date of receipt of the list;

9. Any institution that has a shortfall in the admitted candidates can make-up for candidates from other departments on the institution list;

10. The screening list has been uploaded on JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng for possible users;

11. Reason(s) for rejection of candidates on the list should be clearly stated with proofs provided alongside; and

12. The federal government has directed that these guidelines should be strictly adhered to without any alteration.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Peterbif: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Any man who results to verbal assault or physical abuse in an issue of intellectual discuss, does that because he is mentally weak!
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by slimzeyy: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
we know peole lyk u.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ice007(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
dabimzy:
Just suprised at the ways some boys(should I call them men? Hell no) have been supporting this man.Forgetting they have mothers, and one day they will have wives.

Why should it suprise you? It should only let you know the kind of men they are/will turn out to be. This kind of mentality portrays the wife batterers & rapists.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ice007(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come

I wonder why people even kept on joing issues with you as your comments already show you as a myopic misogynist. Sure you're the type that abuse females & justify your ill-act by saying they deserve it/got what's coming to them. All the thrash you've been writing... S'oro ni'yen? Mtchew!
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ready4watever: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2016
This write up is biased,falsified to protect a ruthless woman like oluremi
Why would she call a fellow mate a dog,that is bullying so the guy in return
Is allowed to all her anything after all she is not GOD,please Sahara energy
Or reporters,be wise,when next you are making any reportage,do not soil
Your journalism like that of t.v.c,the worst tv channel in the country,,,
Waiters come get me if you can,,,ready4watever,,,
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ready4watever: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The same way the "destroyed" Fayose and Wike's political careers!!abegiii
I tried to reason with most of your post but honey,I couldn't,you are just another
Bunch of crab in the making,believe you me,you can rash all you want,but I know
Strongly that fayose's political is just starting,he is surely going to the next level
He is my role model,any time,any day so wailers should shift Joor,,,
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ready4watever: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2016
bkool7:

apparently , you must be a serial wife/fiancee beater Cos everyone regardless condemned this shameful act.

i tot the issue of where she sat had been trashed since when we got a. more detailed picture of the angle ...how come you're still having a hangover ?
you really need Jesus ASAP !
What is there to be condemned?the woman is so arrogant because of her old husband's influence
But mr melaye has just told her that they do not matter to him period,to Me I do not think they matter
To me either,is It not time to call this woman back to her constituency,afteral she is doing noffin in the
Senate,no brainier,has she ever made any important contribution to the senate ever since she
Became a senator many years ago,I think it is time for her to call it quit and return to burddillon
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ready4watever: 6:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Ready4watever:
This write up is biased,falsified to protect a ruthless woman like oluremi
Why would she call a fellow mate a dog,that is bullying so the guy in return
Is allowed to call her anything after all she is not GOD,please Sahara energy
Or reporters,be wise,when next you are making any reportage,do not soil
Your journalism like that of t.v.c,the worst tv channel in the country,,,
Waiters come get me if you can,,,ready4watever,,,
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ready4watever: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2016
lozanni:

LWKMD. Melaye likes robust women like Stella Oduah? Him eye too dey chook. Lolz.
Comic relief from the Senate.
But miss dough is a beautiful woman any time,any day
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ready4watever: 6:11am On Jul 15, 2016
MasterofdRolls1:

Well said.... God bless you
You ve just made my day,it disgust me to think that some
People think they are super human,is ther anything like that?
Oluremi time to come back to burddillon,allow a younger,
Intelligent person to take over,so that in the next one year
We will be better off
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ready4watever: 6:13am On Jul 15, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Some people need to be shot in the head,Dino Melaye is one of dem
Some people needed to be fed to a lion just
Like this guy....shaibuliar,,
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by doublewisdom: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2016
uridadole:

My regrets in 2015 elections was castint my vote for Dino.

Its gonna be Aro next.
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by DonPatizo(m): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
GeorgeAmax:
Let's assume that Sen. Malaye made the allege statement. My question is that Mrs Tinubu as a woman, didn't reply Malaye?

Oga you dont reply a woman in a quarrel, no matter what she says to you. No matter how hard they seem they are very fragile. Go ask men who are married to combatant and regimented women
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by SHAIBULIAR: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Ready4watever:

Some people needed to be fed to a lion just
Like this guy....shaibuliar,,
you have been noticed,now go and die
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Uzosaint(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Just because u're The Wife of the richest landlord in west Africa/lagos Does Not Give U The Guts To Insult Every1 She Sees same way she insulted Saraki And Also Ekweremadu By Trying To Sit At The Seat Position of the DSP If Not For Other Senators who called Her To Order,The Woman Lacks Decorum So If She Cannot Control Her Mouth Let Her Quit,Red Chambers Is Not Bourdillion#
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Fyno: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Beremx:
Shut up fool! Dino has never been my role model even before elections. A serial woman beater can never be my role model!
when Dino was insulting the past govt you never knew he was a serial woman beater.

Zombie na Zombie

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by DabuIIIT: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
davtosh:

Thanks bros. I mostly read comments here than commenting and Ive come to discover that most of this Igbo guys think backward. They are too tribalistic and would never see anything wrong in Evil done to other tribes in naija. while Yorubas condemn every Yoruba doing wrong and hausas do the same this guys would never ever do that especially when the evil is done by their tribe person or against another tribe. An Igbo professor would think same way the igbo boy selling okrika on the street of Lagos would think even education has no effect on their thinking faculty.

why dont u zombies and hausa go form ur nation and be together foreva,perhaps u slaves will have their anus to sniff and lick forever.. U are here extolling hausas who have kept everybody in economic and social bondage and u think u aint a true zombie. Pity. U will have them to urselves forever.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2016
DabuIIIT:

why dont u zombies and hausa go form ur nation and be together foreva,perhaps u slaves will have their anus to sniff and lick forever.. U are here extolling hausas who have kept everybody in economic and social bondage and u think u aint a true zombie. Pity. U will have them to urselves forever.

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Ayobami7(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.