Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR (56001 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is very gross.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by globe16: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
foladara777:

Put quite simply, u are dumb... Melaye is a legislator and representative and he is not accountable to anyone?? Gimme d name of your secondary school principal- if u ever attended one- someone must pay for creating this bundle of stupidity.
Dino Melaye is not accountable to tinubu or his wife.. He is only accountable to his constituents. You need to visit your school principal to be well trained

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by justjify(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come
Cheers!!!!
You suck angry angry

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by justjify(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kogi west kwenu!!!

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by frank442: 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino, FFK and fayose they all wasted generation

Dino malaye is big fool
He just a noise make he has nothing to offer the nation

He be ban from politics
He did the same in house of Rep
I love the way Dimeji Bankole dealt with me

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by zeb04(f): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Sahara reporters and Tinubu lapdogs can go and commit suicide!! The stupid Bonga fish ugly woman deserved whatever she got from melaye!! This was the same fool who had the temerity to sit on the seat reserved for the DSP last year.She thinks the red chamber is bourdillion where her husband holds sway.

If she does not learn to comport herself,what happened yesterday would be a tip of the icebeg compared to what is to come
and to think you are from Abia state(my state) you are a monumental disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Stella is my kind of woman too grin

She my spec: Thick buxom beautiful grin grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by globalresource: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dinosaur

Melaye

Don't bite more than you can chew

Be warned!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Dotman2210(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The stupid and arrogant Bonga fish has been put in her place.Serves her right
It is rather unfortunate your hatred for Tinubu has made you lost decorum....and you are supporting such dishonourable act?how will you feel if someone was saying all this to your mum and your sisters?...is only weaklings that behaves like that,SHAME ON YOU

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by junta007(f): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino you see you life
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by frank442: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino, FFK and fayose they all wasted generation

Dino malaye is big fool
He just a noise make he has nothing to offer the nation

He be ban from politics
He did the same in house of Rep
I love the way Dimeji Bankole dealt with me

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=dino+malaye++fight+in+house+of+rep&tbm=isch&oq=dino+malaye++fight+in+house+of+rep&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12...32173.38658.0.39879.5.5.0.0.0.0.1626.4215.3-2j0j1j0j1j1.5.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-serp..4.1.558.U3n6sIm_jWg

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by junta007(f): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
Fanirandele:

What do you expect from a man with 2 failed marriages angry he fit rape his own mother sef
Dino, you see your life
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
bluecircle470:

U're no different from Dino with ur shallow brain. Smtyms i wonder y animal trait pple still exist.

As in. Very stupid person
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by glossy6(f): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Make I hear word djoor
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by izudon82: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
DIFFERENT GRADES OF CHOPIN IN
GOVERNMENT
1. When you chop alone in government and no
one chops with you, that is called OBJ
2. When you chop in
government and you allow others to chop their
own,that is called IBB
3. When you chop in
government and you give others from what you
have
chopulated, that is called Abdusallam
4. When you chop in government and d place you
are chopin eventually fold up,
that is called ATiku
5. When you dey chop in government, you no
remember your driver, secretary, office assistants,
dat is called Gowon
6. When you dey chop alone in government, no
remember anybody, you kon dey get
headache today, fever tomoro, hehehehehe. .. I
laff
oyinbo laff...dat one is called Shonekan
7. When dem just appoint you for government
position,
and you just chop small, auditors kon come say
bring
all papers, dat is called Nwodo
8. When you chop in
government and you die while chopin, that is
called Abacha
9. When you want to chop in government and you
first give others to chop before you
begin to chop, that is called Goodluck Jonathan
10. When you are chopin your own in government
and
you call your friends to come and chop their own
too, that
is called Ibori
11. When you chop and clean mouth like say you
no chop
anything, that is called Fashola
12. When you chop from this government, that
government, this
government, that
government like say na you dem create Nigeria
for, dat
one is called Tinibu
13. When you chop in
government so taaay you scatter ground, three
houses for America, two for London, six for
Maitama, seven for VI,
as madam dey go shopping for Dubai, children
dey go
summer for Spain, EFCC kon gbab you, dat one is
called
Deziani
14. When you chop well well for government and
people know say you chop well well but you dey
deny say you
chop well well, dat one is called Rotimi Amechi
15. When you chop in
government so tay you are even richer than the
place you dey chop, dat one is called Rochas
16. When you chop so tey you tire and come
begin de distribute the choppings to others. That
one is called Dazuki
17. When you see government money and can't
chop and won't let others chop, and u say all
govt money belongs to people's projects dat one
is called Buhari
18. When u read dis n refuse to share with others
dat one is called OYO. On Your Own!!!
God save Nigeria !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by StOla: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You see no problem who has carried her power drunk hangover from the SW where everone virtually worships and licks her hubby's ass to the floor of the Nigerian senate!!.

This woman thinks her husband's influence extends to the red chamber hence her arrogance as depicted in her sitting on the chair reserved for the DSP.No one should even attempt to play up the feminine card.The bonga fish woman would have to learn that her husband's influence does not extend outside their region and if she dare attempts to exhibit those tendencies to politicians outside the SW,they would put her in place.

Am sure if the DSP was someone like Dino he would have given her a dirty slap on that day and maybe you zombies would come up later to play the feminine card!! Rubbish!! She got served

It seems your own problem in life is that she sat on a vacant seat next to the senate president Saraki as I recall, to have a discussion with him and departed after the discussion.
I don’t recall that Saraki objected to it, or that the deputy SP Ekweremadu whose seat it was shed tears over it like you have been doing for the past 2days.

If Ekweremadu had given her a dirty slap on that day like you recommend, would you have been willing to serve his time in jail for physical assault that would have been caught on live camera?

Going by the tone of your statements, it seems you're a violent man yourself, who sees a mentor in any violent man, especially when women are the victims.

Your second problem in life seems to be Tinubu. He his not responsible for your own irrelevance. That he has a high political profile shouldn't give you a belly ache.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by DEDEAL77(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
DINO IS SIMPLY SHOWING HIS ANIMISTIC TENDENCIES.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

This outburst encapsulates what Joe igbokwe was saying about Igbo e-tout like you. Ngwas are reputedly uncouth and backward in their views toward life so no surprises here. Don't worry, a tout will likely end up molesting and impregnating your female loved ones, same way you are endorsing Dino's outburst.

Thanks bros. I mostly read comments here than commenting and Ive come to discover that most of this Igbo guys think backward. They are too tribalistic and would never see anything wrong in Evil done to other tribes in naija. while Yorubas condemn every Yoruba doing wrong and hausas do the same this guys would never ever do that especially when the evil is done by their tribe person or against another tribe. An Igbo professor would think same way the igbo boy selling okrika on the street of Lagos would think even education has no effect on their thinking faculty.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Dapsynzeal(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
If Remi Tinubu is a bonga fish then Bukola Sakari's wife is a dry bonga fish
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by AnanseK(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
One is an elegant pretty and charmin lady while the other is drab miserable stocky masquerade.

Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by dayowunmi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
modath:

You have a mum and a sister (who likely may be cool people) and you are saying these kind of inane crap cos of politics? Well you may be the type that batter females, play victim and claim they provoked you... sad

Sometimes God will look at his works and wonder why he doesn't just destroy satan at once ,completely so he stops messing up his creations......Don't be a factory error....

On Topic,

Dino will sooner rather than later get served his cold dish, This is someone who got into Senate only cos of SAK..

Managed to insult two esteemed women to salve his bruised ego, misogynistic mofo... He will get served soon..
Modath, you are wicked. This kind of finishing is what they call "brutality" in mortal combat, you just finished this guy like that. The guy probably is an extension of dino. The way Nigerians reason at times is not normal, imagine trying to justify the toutish behavior of dino, I wonder if dino would have threatened to rape a male senator too if it had been a male and not remi who objected him. That dude is a misogynist going by his private life and his rants against oshiomole wife and now tinubu's wife.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino just using scope to woo Mrs Stella Oduah
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by masseratti: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You see no problem who has carried her power drunk hangover from the SW where everone virtually worships and licks her hubby's ass to the floor of the Nigerian senate!!.

This woman thinks her husband's influence extends to the red chamber hence her arrogance as depicted in her sitting on the chair reserved for the DSP.No one should even attempt to play up the feminine card.The bonga fish woman would have to learn that her husband's influence does not extend outside their region and if she dare attempts to exhibit those tendencies to politicians outside the SW,they would put her in place.

Am sure if the DSP was someone like Dino he would have given her a dirty slap on that day and maybe you zombies would come up later to play the feminine card!! Rubbish!! She got served
oga please stop being st... d, she is a senior member of the senate, and she is not the first to sit on that sit, mind you go and check the Senate rules nothing like a seat reserved for any deputy senate president.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Dindondin(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

dead brain. may this happen to ur wife.
she ll be molested by beasts likee melaye
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by osymerga(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2016
All I can say is a big...
NAWAOOOO...... shocked
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by nonjebose(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dino feeling like a capon! Ehya, I pity him
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Kingspin(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
modath:

You have a mum and a sister (who likely may be cool people) and you are saying these kind of inane crap cos of politics? Well you may be the type that batter females, play victim and claim they provoked you... sad

Sometimes God will look at his works and wonder why he doesn't just destroy satan at once ,completely so he stops messing up his creations......Don't be a factory error....

On Topic,

Dino will sooner rather than later get served his cold dish, This is someone who got into Senate only cos of SAK..

Managed to insult two esteemed women to salve his bruised ego, misogynistic mofo... He will get served soon..
Forgettt, Nigeria matter na turn by turn.
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Arielle: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

An arrogant woman who has no regard for decorum or constituted authourity should not start playing the women card when paid back in her own coins!! Bonga Fish is not the only femal senator in the country

My God! What manner of animal are you??!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Vincent41(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Paulkillerman is ardently against violence of women... Women do not deserve violence from men...
Any man doing such is a coward and indeed a cretin....

paul pls drop me ur number or facebook account,i need to learn a lot from u.!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

d word USELESS connote d man call DINO in real term... d idi..ot has no respect for his wife.....so I wasn't surprise to hear what he did...

but for information...d man is a dying man
Re: Dino Melaye: “I Would Rather Be With Stella Oduah, A More Robust Woman" - SR by Suntzung: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
ikbnice:
are you sure the man hasn't tasted kogi weed.
Hard Drugs Adicted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.