Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Ladies React When They See A Big D**k [+18] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ladies React When They See A Big D**k [+18] (4491 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ladies React When They See A Big D**k [+18] by Anointedashawo(f): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Ladies React When They See A Big D**k [+18] by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wat of wen they see a small dick
Re: How Ladies React When They See A Big D**k [+18] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
That girl on d left dey happy die... God has just answered her prayers..
Re: How Ladies React When They See A Big D**k [+18] by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2016
THERE ARE SOME THAT SCREAM AND FAINT WHEN THEY ACCIDENTALLY BUMP INTO ONE, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS OF ENORMOUS SIZE

(1) (Reply)

See What She Gave Me After I Washed Her Pants / Busted Male Romancelander / I Express Myself Better In Writing Than In Speaking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.