Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) (91473 Views)

Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Rymabeczy(f): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2016
...this is vewi shamefull....am ashamed of ladies...tchaiii....
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Rymabeczy(f): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2016
this is vewi shameful....am ashamed of ladies...tchaiii....
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Rymabeczy(f): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2016
so shameful
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by dabimzy(f): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
psychologist:
grin grin I feel good
bros! I hail ooooo
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by UIA04(f): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
PussySmasher:

Who the fùck is this bítch? Go find the nearest brothel, youll meet your colleagues there.
Don't worry very soon you'lld be as popular as one nut head running for Mr nairaland who has a degree in insulting and deamining ladies thinking it makes him a hunk on the other hand both of you are skunks
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2016
TheSociopath:

Your IQ is seriously low
u that yours is high pls share....arindi
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by TheSociopath(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2016
jordanriverz:
u that yours is high pls share....arindi

'arindi' If you weren't a woman, I'd have made you regret your comment.
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
supernet4:
this has notin to do with tribe
Anylady can fight over a guy, pls let's always use our brain
ah dan bilif it!
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tmxme(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=oladipo322 post=47549181][/quote]. Shay you see the ladies face? No be yansh and back view you see? Recieve sense in Jesus name
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by babybrace(f): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
A lady that fights over me will definitely have my ring.. Any lady that cannot engage in physical combat with another lady in order to have me does not love me at all cool

*nobody should quote me*
I will rather fight you than fight another lady cos of you.
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Pilate2016(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
ekefre4:
grin grin grin Na 4 Isaiah e dey but na 7women sha..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by oladipo322(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
tmxme:
. Shay you see the ladies face? No be yansh and back view you see? Recieve sense in Jesus name

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by oladipo322(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
tmxme:
. Shay you see the ladies face? No be yansh and back view you see? Recieve sense in Jesus name
go and get a better phone

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
UIA04:

Don't worry very soon you'lld be as popular as one nut head running for Mr nairaland who has a degree in insulting and deamining ladies thinking it makes him a hunk on the other hand both of you are skunks
Come and suck my díck loser.
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by supernet4(f): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
ah dan bilif it!
I dnt need u to beliv I just aired my opinion undecided
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by supernet4(f): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm fine jawe dear.. Let's talk behind the camera wink
camera no dey here joor
Abi na me no see d camera ni? Show me wia d camera dey na
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
supernet4:
camera no dey here joor
Abi na me no see d camera ni? Show me wia d camera dey na
Hmmmmm cool
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tmxme(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
oladipo322:
go and get a better phone
Go follow soja fight
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
babybrace:

I will rather fight you than fight another lady cos of you.
It means you have no atom of love for me then tongue.
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by supernet4(f): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm cool
hmmmmmer tongue
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by oladipo322(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
tmxme:
Go follow soja fight
if I call my Broda for u, u are gonna

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
supernet4:
hmmmmmer tongue
Is that what you'll say? cool
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by babybrace(f): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
It means you have no atom of love for me then tongue.
I have no business with the babe, na only u I know
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
babybrace:

I have no business with the babe, na only u I know
At least you're expected to pursue the babe with a cutlass nah tongue
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by supernet4(f): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Is that what you'll say? cool
wot do u xpect me to say?
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by babybrace(f): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
At least you're expected to pursue the babe with a cutlass nah tongue
I will pursue you with cutlass
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
supernet4:
wot do u xpect me to say?
Okay sha
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
babybrace:
I will pursue you with cutlass
Lmao funny u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by elsomm(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
locosis007:
See your life!
Yoruba girls fighting over men since d time of Adam.
Seriously they messed up
Might even be an Igbo boy
Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some ladies no be am abeg.. undecided. angry Wat a big shame to both of them... Fishes neva finish for water nw. smiley. dat was really uncalled for sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) by ArcToyin(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
What a shame? bird of a feather. They need Jesus to take over their lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Natse Jemide: Hottest Guy In Nigeria Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.