Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,797 members, 7,834,688 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. (14276 Views)

What Do You Love Most? Money,sex,phone,car,food,clothes,just Mention It. / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Lezz/Lezzlie wink

He was my first friend here smiley

obiorathesubtle:
iamLegend1 baba.. I was just inspired by your comments.. Sent you the very first follow request..

Thank you sir! smiley smiley

Lemme call my goons

Oya.. Let's hear it..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:

Jackie sweery kiss

You nah bad baddo baddest grin I fall for you tongue
awwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss

I'm retired tho. I just sit back and watch cheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by jubrealguy(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
iambibi........my first real friend here
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Mediapace: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Aminat508 Jacksparrow now STFUareouGOd kingtom ladyboss1 redgem
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Mediapace: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Aminat508
Jacksparrow now STFUareouGOd
kingtom
ladyboss1
redgem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by berryice(f): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Don't ve cry
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by obiorathesubtle: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2016
mimzy:
Lëzz/Lëzzlie wink
He was my first friend here smiley

grin funny shaa..

smiley Goodmorning mimz... Sleep well?
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2016
sinaj:
Cnt remember
COME mek I double click ur head so that u can Remer something hahaha
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by nikkypearl(f): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by MUVA(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2016
Funlord/bosskratos , Lala247/Ladyboss1/Bumbae & Tashaamania

Wouldn't be on NL if it wasn't for you guys.. I miss those days though.. "Thank you's" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by LuveU2(f): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
ginajet
mhisbliss
larabae13
luveu2
makydebbie
I cant remember o cheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by vizkiz: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2016
missmossy. Thank you
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Cant even remember grin i hate friends.
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by redgem(f): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Aminat508 Jacksparrow now STFUareouGOd kingtom ladyboss1 redgem
Hahaha haha... You've finally admitted that you are p*****y thanks
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Laveda(f): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
awwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss

I'm retired tho. I just sit back and watch cheesy

Thanks Jack kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by sinaj(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
COME mek I double click ur head so that u can Remer something hahaha
double click with a knock abi grin

No thanks
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Mediapace: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Am not that thing you typed o
redgem:

Hahaha haha... You've finally admitted that you are p*****y thanks
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by redgem(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Kelvingraphics.... Lanicky, ladyboss1.... Jacksparrow... prettythicksme my co-wife then, piicity and some monikers I can't really remember

Thanks guys...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by EOOJ(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2016
Zero!!!
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin funny shaa..

smiley Goodmorning mimz... Sleep well?

good morn...i did and you?
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2016
redgem:
Kelvingraphics.... Lanicky, ladyboss1.... Jacksparrow... prettythicksme my co-wife then, piicity and some monikers I can't really remember

Thanks guys...
U don finally leave STFUareyouG0d for me,nobody fit drag dat guy with me. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by obiorathesubtle: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2016
mimzy:

good morn...i did and you?
smiley Yes I did..

Have a nice day Dear.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by redgem(f): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Am not that thing you typed o

Then you are?

Was close to many monikers then that I can't even remember now due to some reasons... If you could just help me with a clue, will appreciate
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cant even remember grin i hate friends.
why
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
LuveU2:
I cant remember o cheesy
then choose me naa
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by naijamakossa(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
aint that a list of friends you gat there, btw whos the mhisblis doesn't ring a bell
it's a name of a person Lols
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by lanicky(f): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2016
redgem:

Thanks guys...

grin

#Anytime Bae wink
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by redgem(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
U don finally leave STFUareyouG0d for me,nobody fit drag dat guy with me. cheesy cheesy

Hahahahaha..... Only you can handle him wink
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Mediapace: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2016
I am what i am,i am MEDIAPACE

Most of dem don de-ctivate
S.ynzu
Ladyboss
roki.atu
w.hitewitch
ishilove e.t.c.
redgem:

Then you are?

Was close to many monikers then that I can't even remember now due to some reasons... If you could just help me with a clue, will appreciate
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by mhisbliss(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
it's a name of a person Lols
how can a sane person be named mhisbliss
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Caringguy:
why
Dunno why grin
Re: Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. by amodu(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2016
A flash into memory....

They're:

Akolawole
Mukina2
Latade

Thanks to them. Though they are more than this but some monickers are not active again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.