Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate (50889 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by IamPatriotic(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
The last has not been heard.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by yommen: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
more pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by castrokins(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Remi Tinubu Brought This On Herself. Dino Made His Point, She Took It Too Personal, Even As Far As Calling Him A Thug And Dog That Must Be Tamed. Who'll Take That? Na Tinubu Dey Feed Dino?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by banmee(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't know which is more insulting; The allegations or the denial.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Agih46(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Father Abraham grin
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
[sup][/sup][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]this man is just having mouth diarrhoea
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by cktheluckyman: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:
Dino Melaye is a disgrace of a human being.

I don't care what kind of opposition politics they are playing but you can't make utterances like that.

The Remi Lady has yet to make any comments on the matter yet Dino keeps spewing shiit.

Fhuck him. angry

I trust Jagaban to open his file soon.
Your jagaban no get mouth where Dino de naa

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by ibadanfinest(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
That's their personal problem. They were elected to make law not to fight.
This is just a mere distraction. It will play out in the press for long and no one will remember that their fight is non of our bizness our bizness is how far they have gone in establishing law for d devt of Nigeria.

We probably should shut down our national assembly self.

When will they call for press conference on the reason PIB.has not been passed.

Selfish senators.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Funjosh(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
This man too get loose mouth abeg lipsrsealed

in other news check my signature wink cool

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by DanielPop(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Let them cancel themselves out anyhow they want to. Nigerians will be better off for it! They sold a million lies and will definitely reap trillions of trouble! They have built their tower of lies and deception to the point where they are beginning to speak in different languages! Things WILL DEFINITELY FALL APART for them! Oya nau!

#IDeyWatchDem

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by oluxy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
"I will impregnate you" also mean, i will rape you.
I will send a kidnappers after you to bring you to me and i will RAPE you.

I just decipher the sentence made by Sen Dino

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by EvilSeeed: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Your jagaban no get mouth where Dino de naa

Next time you say something like this, ask the PDP Chieftains about Jagaban.

Ehn no dey use gragra do ehn own, he will fhuck Dino up constitutionally.

Mark My Words.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by omofabulous(f): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
So? What's so special? Those this change anything? undecided
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by DanielPop(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Menopuase and hot flashes ontop kissing that "colored" scatter-scatter teeth, Chai Remi, pele! undecided
iamshola:

https://www.thecable.ng/melaye-i-cannot-impregnate-oluremi-tinubu-she-has-already-arrived-menopause

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Desmondeous: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dino the fearless politician - I luv this man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by freecocoa(f): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
These people will not kill somebody. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by cho25bc(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
D man just need 2 tame his anger,dat's all. But if truly Remi called him a dog,she needs to apolgize as well.
Do you want to earn extra cash while working at your own pace?
Do you want to quit the complainers' club and join the gainers' league?
Do you want to be the boss controlling a vibrant team with the sole aim of creating wealth for every member of the team?
Then you are in the right place at the time.
It is longer news that the economy of the country is becoming harsher everyday. However, we can make the difference in our bank statements regardless of what the economy says.
For more details, check my siggy or whatsapp me on 09094562855.bbm-266bcb51.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by cktheluckyman: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:

Next time you say something like this, ask the PDP Chieftains about Jagaban.

Ehn no dey use gragra do ehn own, he will fhuck Dino up constitutionally.

Mark My Words.
Bros your local champion has no influence outside the sw.Even within the sw he does not have any influence in states like Ekiti,Whether Dino would be 're-elected or not will have nothing to do with tinubu.

Your jagaban was disgraced by PDP senators last June so cut me that crap

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by maxzzo1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Truly1: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Desmondeous:
Dino the fearless politician - I luv this man
Luv him to his destruction abi? True luv indeed!
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by EvilSeeed: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros your local champion has no influence outside the sw.Even within the sw he does not have any influence in states like Ekiti,Whether Dino would be 're-elected or not will have nothing to do with tinubu.

Your jagaban was disgraced by PDP senators last June so cut me that crap

Disgraced? How so?

Because Saraki became Senate President? How is that working for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by meltiplexer: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
This season two title is Menopause,Naija politician. Jagaben or what are they calling him,no get eruku son. useless set of people Naijabet man say so
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by tmxme(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
This "Ronaldinho" wey dey say he no fit get remi tinubu pregnant say she Don reach menopause, wetin he dey try say here be say, he still fit Bleep am,but she no fit get belle again.... this man spoil gan o. eh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by yomz1e(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Comment Restricted!!

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by RexTramadol1: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
gods and puppets game everywhere.........he feels she's like any other lady

She feels he should see her as a mother figure

Awon ara ilu are confused on if the god is right or if the intended puppet has a chance!

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Shaftrod(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dino Melaye should stop being defensive.He's not too popular among reasonable people.How can you say the wife of another man has reached her menopause when 65 year oldies still give birth?

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Dee60: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
An oyinbo man wanted to address a senator, hear what he called him - Senator Melie!

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Truly1: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:
Dino Melaye is a disgrace of a human being.

I don't care what kind of opposition politics they are playing but you can't make utterances like that.

The Remi Lady has yet to make any comments on the matter yet Dino keeps spewing shiit.

Fhuck him. angry

I trust Jagaban to open his file soon.

How can you compare refined people with thugs. If you are comparing the IPOB leader! - Ayodele Fayose with him then you are on point.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by francisbiz: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
mofayodeyahoo:
Nobody can stop ur political career? People can decide who represent them, 2019 is still far .,..
Absolutely, and in this case, only people from KOGI-WEST can do that, and not people from LAGOS.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
dino my guy...if she de menopause... menocontinue her jare

12 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Gracious10: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol.. Why call him a Dog na?

I once called a yoruba man 'EWU' the guy almost committed suicide. Lmao..
Just don't call them names o or the will either kill themselves or kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano / Photos Of Buhari's Modest Farm House In Daura / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.