Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate (50916 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Fourwinds: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dino is a madman...d only difference for now is dat he hasn't gone into d street...

who ask u whether d woman has reach menopause....A liar is easy to spot...in order to cover d previous lies of beating and impregnating...he brought forward d issue of menopause...

is he saying we don't know rogues and idi..ots like him in form of BADDO in Ikorodu rape women of 60 years and above...

this man remain stu..pid like Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by wickedworld: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
petomas:

Are u speaking on behalf of Kogi people or ur own state. Y not blame the woman first for her unethical behavior and show of inadequate home training? I can see u are partial.
I'm not in anyway related directly or indirectly to Dino but I support him because he only got pushed to the wall and has no other option than to fire her back...........
If I may ask u, u talked about respect for mothers. Will any responsive mother call a matured man like Dino a thug and all sort of names?

wake up from ur slumber! shun politics, tribal and religious sentiment.

Ofcourse he is a thugs,reading about is comment alone shows he has no manners not for any woman alone but sure for his own
mother.

To be honest this drama makes me know him because I don't like ready anything politics.

Before remi will call him a thug, that means he has been behaving like one threaten when he makes coment without thinking they are all there to make things work.

Will anyone reading his coment without knowing him describe him as a gentle man? For the fact that it happen to be remi to caution his ass dose not mean others don't notice he truly be have like a thug and has no manners.

Having said that why insult upon insult to that lady if he dose not respect that she is somebody mother why not respect she is somebody wife. No wonder he truly can't keep a woman has a wife, he is cursed.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Fourwinds: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
petomas:

Are u speaking on behalf of Kogi people or ur own state. Y not blame the woman first for her unethical behavior and show of inadequate home training? I can see u are partial.
I'm not in anyway related directly or indirectly to Dino but I support him because he only got pushed to the wall and has no other option than to fire her back...........
If I may ask u, u talked about respect for mothers. Will any responsive mother call a matured man like Dino a thug and all sort of names?

wake up from ur slumber! shun politics, tribal and religious sentiment.
d question is.... is DINO not a known wife beater. so to me he is a thug....A big one for that matter

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by PointB: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Bonga fish
Menopuase

Menopausal Bonga Fish just like Sheppopotamous

This Dino badt gan! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Fourwinds: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
castrokins:
Remi Tinubu Brought This On Herself. Dino Made His Point, She Took It Too Personal, Even As Far As Calling Him A Thug And Dog That Must Be Tamed. Who'll Take That? Na Tinubu Dey Feed Dino?
Yes.!! Dino is a thug...only thugs beat up their wives...

D idi..ot cannt even manage a home ...it reflects in his manners...dat is d most pathetic state of a man

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by cktheluckyman: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
MrMcJay:
Most of those supporting Dino are those without any form of electoral value. They are the same people who supported that Goodluck to his ruin.

Dino should be smart enough to know that you can't win a fighting match with a woman.

Remi should know that irrespective of who you are, a man is a man.

Politically, Dino is finished. In the last elections, he lost in his ward, lost his LG, lost the Yoruba speaking parts of Kogi West. He only won in Lokoja and Koton-karfe. In 2019, he won't get APC nomination not to talk of contesting.

Sanity is a prerequisite for electoral office.

Your local champion has no influence in Kogi state politics and thus cannot determine who becomes APC candidate in Kogi.You yorubas should stop overrating your local champion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Moneytize: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
See as Red Mud dwelling Igbo Ipads just dey masturbate upandan the thread. They love this kind of news a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by willibounce1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
DumDum13656:

mumu, dem tell u say Ur miniature god Tinubu never release statement?

Flattie no let Tinubu matter kill you. How can a whole tribe envy one man so much.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by holluphemydavid(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
When will Dino receive sense sef
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by precious1967(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
too too rough. ds senator ought to be in kogi house of assembly instead in d senate. youth exuberant
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Lisaflex(f): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bros your local champion has no influence outside the sw.Even within the sw he does not have any influence in states like Ekiti,Whether Dino would be 're-elected or not will have nothing to do with tinubu.

Your jagaban was disgraced by PDP senators last June so cut me that crap

How was he disgraced?

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by laparry12(f): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
HRich:
The best thing for this idiot is to resign as Senator.

What a Shame and Slap to Kogi people?

He's an idiot, and i don't regret calling him that,

He should learn to Respect women then his mum will gladly be happy for having him as a Son.

He's a Shame to Nigerian Senate
My dear respect is reciprocal, if she had learnt to respect men too, we would not have gotten here. You earn respect,you work for it. I'm sure there were so many male senators there, what is pushing her to think her she is above others? I'm not taking sides but I blame blame both.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Missonas(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
And they say they are representing the interests of the public. Nothing good has come out of their sittings and they are there advertising their stupidity and ill mannered behaviour.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by abeyaktech: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by dekaz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
This is not an abuse on Senator REMI TINUBU, but just to clear the air on the rumor spreading that he said he wanted to impregnate her. the guy keep saying he didnt say so and just to put it straight on record that i did not he try to take you into biology that once someone reaches her Menopause she cant be impregnated again and having known this it is simply not possible for him to still claim he wants to impregnate her , instead of us to be thanking MELEYE for this biology class we didnt pay for we are here saying another thing again or how many of us know this b4 now? the guy said i didnt say so you are saying he should go and apologies..... wait tire he is coming to apologies ....
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by ideology(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:
Dino Melaye is a disgrace of a human being.

I don't care what kind of opposition politics they are playing but you can't make utterances like that.

The Remi Lady has yet to make any comments on the matter yet Dino keeps spewing shiit.

Fhuck him. angry

I trust Jagaban to open his file soon.

See your life tinubu's house boy, Dino does not visit bourdilion tAke note.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by ministeriallist: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
HRich:

He should learn to Respect women then his mum will gladly be happy for having him as a Son.

There is nothing like mother-child relationship in the Senate. Let's not be sentimental because every man has a degree of pride in him. They're all Distinguished Senators and colleagues. They should learn to respect one another and exhibit proper decorum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by spencekat(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
EvilSeeed:
Dino Melaye is a disgrace of a human being.

I don't care what kind of opposition politics they are playing but you can't make utterances like that.

The Remi Lady has yet to make any comments on the matter yet Dino keeps spewing shiit.

Fhuck him. angry

I trust Jagaban to open his file soon.
In Dino's voice,is Jagaban God?
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by gbemmy2k10(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
this guy should shut up for God sake. Remi never talk anything since d matter happen dats sign of maturity.
just dey talk like person wey gt mouth diarrhoea

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Lisaflex(f): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
I do not understand y dey r blowing ds ish out of proportion,these ppl exchange words n fyt all d tym....Is it because Tinubu's wyf is involved? Btw, its strange how every1 seem 2 completely overlook d fact dt Remi called him a dog n a thug(if u cnt tk d heat,do not start d fire) b4 he reacted...As long as he didn't put his hands on her,he hasn't committed any crime

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by tushbobo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
I think Dino Melaye should just act matured and keep quiet or tender an apology while explaining his side of the story.
His utterances are giving him away instead of helping him.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by MrMcJay(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Your local champion has no influence in Kogi state politics and thus cannot determine who becomes APC candidate in Kogi.You yorubas should stop overrating your local champion

My boy, you better go back to hawking gala and stop poking your nose in what is above your understanding. Don't infect Melaye with your electoral bad luck that cost GEJ the presidency.

The height that the Yoruba "local champion" has reached has never been attained by anyone from your lineage. Don't turn Melaye to another Agbaje or Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by bmos(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
HarbySloy:
Menopause ko! Octopus nii

How Dino knows that Remi has reached her menopause? Clown of a man
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by ministeriallist: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
laparry12:
My dear respect is reciprocal, if she had learnt to respect men too, we would not have gotten here. You earn respect,you work for it. I'm sure there were so many male senators there, what is pushing her to think her she is above others? I'm not taking sides but I blame blame both.
You make sense jare!

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by geraob1: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Moneytize:
See as Red Mud dwelling Igbo Ipads just dey masturbate upandan the thread. They love this kind of news a lot.

Wetn d so called flatinoes that are far better than you can ever be, do to u now. C eh u can't b ds stupid on Friday evening oo

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by tushbobo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lisaflex:
I do not understand y dey r blowing ds ish out of proportion,these ppl exchange words n fyt all d tym....Is it because Tinubu's wyf is involved? Btw, its strange how every1 seem 2 completely overlook d fact dt Remi called him a dog n a thug(if u cnt tk d heat,do not start d fire) b4 he reacted...As long as he didn't put his hands on her,he hasn't committed any crime

Hello, you are a woman and you speak this way. Yes, he has not committed a crime but what right does he have to threaten to beat her up? If he is not put in check,he will do worse and women like you will be the first to bash him for beating a woman. A stitch in time saves nine.

It is easy to spot a liar, the 'dog' part was introduced by Dino to justify his action. She said he threatens house members and acts like a thug. There is truth in that. Moreover two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Lexsigno: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Up Dino. I can't wait for season 2

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by experimentist: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=15pt]Dino-the-Dullardino[/size] grin
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by yatty4emmanuel(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
interesting page,dino vs remi season 2,watch out for dino vs Tinibu for senate season 3 & 4,it will be like, senator malaye dino has been arraigned on a two count charge for assault & 1.2bn fraud before an olore high court lagos. coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by tivta(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
In as much as what he might have said is bad, I don't understand all these tribalistic bigots shouting jagaban or whatever they call him, is he more powerful than the president? More powerful than militants? More powerful than bokoharam? He is just a human being whose respect can not pass the southwest, kids just think that the more popular a person is the stronger he is. Nothing will happen to Dino, the matter shall be washed out...
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
HRich:

What would you say about the woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ballot Box Snatcher Shot Dead By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.