Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,781 members, 7,841,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate (50888 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by dotedote: 3:02am On Jul 16, 2016
It's like you were there.
castrokins:
Remi Tinubu Brought This On Herself. Dino Made His Point, She Took It Too Personal, Even As Far As Calling Him A Thug And Dog That Must Be Tamed. Who'll Take That? Na Tinubu Dey Feed Dino?
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by dotedote: 3:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Be ready to weep for him.
cktheluckyman:

Your jagaban no get mouth where Dino de naa
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by dotedote: 3:07am On Jul 16, 2016
I thought you knew who you were dealing with
cktheluckyman:

Bros your local champion has no influence outside the sw.Even within the sw he does not have any influence in states like Ekiti,Whether Dino would be 're-elected or not will have nothing to do with tinubu.

Your jagaban was disgraced by PDP senators last June so cut me that crap
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 16, 2016
He has been admiring the lady secretly, and conceiving some funny things in his mind... But unfortunately she belongs to somebody else.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by justin04(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Dino needs someone to proof read before posting. There is a difference between "Been and Being", "Quiet and Quite" and when to use capital letters. His English is abysmal. Hire a Press Secretary and if one wrote this for you, fire him or her.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/dino-melaye-opens-up-what-transpired-between-senator-tinubu-and-i/

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Godson32(m): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, the native doctor wen give dino mind strong pass jagaban.

I think the native doctor deserve the "man of the year" award.
Na only native doctor dey give people power/mind? Native reasoning.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by greatness22(m): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Godson32:
Na only native doctor dey give people power/mind? Native reasoning.
Seems u lost ur sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Godson32(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2016
greatness22:
Seems u lost ur sense of humour.
Laughs! Not at all.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by faymoss(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Women make una no bring dat nonsense disregarding the female gender issue here o. Una no throw shade at the woman 4 insulting Dino first because she thinks she has Jagaban. Y should she call someone's father and husband a thug, dog? Una no talk on dat. Na Dino own una c.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin no be small thing oooo this Dino funny die how him take know say the woman don enter menopause Remi Tinubu no even try why she go call her colleague thug grin grin
Isoni:
“It is malicious and a lie that I said I would impregnate Mrs Tinubu,” Melaye said.

“Biologically, it is even impossible to impregnate Mrs Tinubu because she has arrived menopause. How can you say you want to beat somebody and at the same time impregnate the person.”

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2016
sad in as much as I agree with you but this is politically,If Dino had not responded it might be used against him
omohlexy:
what dino meant to say was that he has been making love to remi tinubu since they both joined the senate and she has been having orgasm but of late she lost respect since they have seen each others unclothedness so he will beat her up; rape her and end d affair. na so i understand d matter o
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by july66: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2016
iamshola:

https://www.thecable.ng/melaye-i-cannot-impregnate-oluremi-tinubu-she-has-already-arrived-menopause
Melaye is going nuts. Your explanation should not be whether she has reached menopause or not, or whether she is robust or not. Should you sleep with somebody else's wife? And even if you are under a spell to do so, na your leader own you go do? Anyway many of you are cultists, so maybe part of the rule there is to exchange wives. Abeg take am easy o.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by greatness22(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Godson32:
Laughs! Not at all.
Very well then.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by hadjipapiey(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Shio... Alai mo nti nkan
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by greatness22(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2016
hadjipapiey:
Shio... Alai mo nti nkan
I will just let you pass, you're not worth it. Have fun in fuccktown. Witless being.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Ololanla: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2016
HRich:
The best thing for this idiot is to resign as Senator.

What a Shame and Slap to Kogi people?

He's an idiot, and i don't regret calling him that,

He should learn to Respect women then his mum will gladly be happy for having him as a Son.

He's a Shame to Nigerian Senate
What about Remi Tinubu that called him a dog. what would you say about that?
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2016
castrokins:
Remi Tinubu Brought This On Herself. Dino Made His Point, She Took It Too Personal, Even As Far As Calling Him A Thug And Dog That Must Be Tamed. Who'll Take That? Na Tinubu Dey Feed Dino?
No one has condemned her utterances.She is also at fault u know
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by castrokins(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2016
May You Be Blessed With More Wisdom.

Because It's Tinubu, APC's god, Nobody Should Condemn The Irritant And Spiteful Wife. Common Sense Should Tell You That Having Established That Dino Is A Dog And Thug, You'd Avoid Him. Why Didn't All The Other Senators Call Out Dino? There Are Very Senior And Respectable Male Senators In The Red Chamber, Why Is Remi Always Jumping On Anything Dino And Saraki?

sweetylicious:
No one has condemned her utterances.She is also at fault u know
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Femiiroko: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Melaye should stop talking, he had made a nonsense of himself and now telling lies. You are still denying the issue purported impeachment of the president. The news was not reported by Sahara reporter alone, all other news agency report it. Stop telling. You are already destroying your political career.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by billyG(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2016
How did dino knows he has pass menopause?he need more explanation 2 do,i recommend he shld b bundle & shackled & tkn 2 Yaba left.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by billyG(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2016
How did dino knows he has pass menopause?he need more explanation 2 do,i recommend he shld b bundle & shackled & tkn 2 Yaba left 4 brain reset..
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Theoflux(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2016
shafanik:
Adakejeje Abi'wakunkun
"The gentility of a Lion is not a symbol of timidity"
Hmm... Dino is adding sour to injury.
Hope this doesn't end bloody.

Abeggi!

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Deepfreezer(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
I guess Remi tinubu calls her husband a mad dog at home. We all know he is also a thug so no need to call him that too. Rubbish.
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Dirtydog: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino ride on jare we dey ur back it's high tym Remitinuburuku realises dz is Nigeria nt Lagos where she can misbehave & go unchallenge..
Come 2019 ur seat is seccured no jupiter or jagbajatis can unseat u insha Allah
scoreline
Dino 4 vs Remitinuburuku

Up Dino! Up Dino!! Up Diino!!!
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by LuveU2(f): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
shaboti:
you mean as your master tinubu's property has been completely decimated by dino

Yes its very entertaining grin
grin

dear, pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year, 2015
Voting commences next week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply! smiley
Re: Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate by Akeko: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
rhynno:
choi...make OJUREMI chop dis one cry small

Hello

Can someone please tell me what the name "ojuremi" means in English?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano / Photos Of Buhari's Modest Farm House In Daura / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.