Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (103279 Views)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You do realise that no human is resistant to malaria right? Keep on posting.
U seem to think evolution is smtin like a winged animal giving birth to a wingless one...it is a
evolution is not some magical transformation that
happens in the wild to dim-witted creatures,
propelling them ever towards greater complexity. Evolution is just the observation that creatures
change over time because varieties that do best at
surviving and reproducing in a given environment
are more able to pass their genetic traits on to the
next generation... Technology is part of evolution, as
is poetry and economics, in so far as they affect survival and reproduction, and can be passed on
genetically. Those races that use technology in
order to better survive and reproduce are able to
pass along their technology-minded genes to the
next generation....Weather forecasters can't predict
what a handful of elements in the sky will do a
week from now, so predicting what the complex
web of humanity will become in hundreds of years
is out of the question.it is very unlikely at this point in human
evolution that we will sprout wings, a third arm, or
purple skin. The survival advantages of such major
morphological changes have long been surpassed
by applications of human intelligence. Humans can
already use their brains to build airplanes. There is therefore no survival advantage we would gain
from growing wings. Any disadvantage that
humans have because of basic structure has been
compensated for by human-made machines. The
future of human evolution will therefore most likely
involve the brain and the chemical/hormonal systems that support the brain..
.http://web4health.info/en/aux/homo-sapiens-future.html
clink the link its frm a different webpage
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by wirinet(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Not exactly correct. The S gene is an attempt by humans to resist malaria. Therefore people with one S genotype has reasonable resistance to malaria. People with SS genotype has very high resistance to malaria. It is people with AA genotype that have absolutely no resistance to malaria.

You should realize that evolutionarily, we are newcomers as we have been here for less than 100,000 years, meanwhile plasmodium falciparium and vivax have been on earth for hundreds of millions of years. I believe given a few tens or hundreds of thousands of years more, we will evolve to resist the malaria parasite.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
wirinet:

Not exactly correct. The S gene is an attempt by humans to resist malaria. Therefore people with one S genotype has reasonable resistance to malaria. People with SS genotype has very high resistance to malaria. It is people with AA genotype that have absolutely no resistance to malaria.

I am AA and I never suffer from malaria so how come?
In fact I have never been sick or taken drugs for almost 20 yrs now. How come?

So now you no longer want to argue about goats milk abi? Now you are shifting the goal post again. Amazing people. grin
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

http://lightyears.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/03/best-evidence-so-far-that-humans-are-still-evolving-scientists-say/
We could potentially know for sure in the next 20
years—we have a satellite (the Planck satellite)
surveying space for the patterns in background
radiation that the prominent theories on the origin
of the universe predict. It’s a long process, but once
we have that radiation pattern, we could have a better understanding of how our universe began—
and how it will end.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

http://lightyears.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/03/best-evidence-so-far-that-humans-are-still-evolving-scientists-say/
We could potentially know for sure in the next 20
years—we have a satellite (the Planck satellite)
surveying space for the patterns in background
radiation that the prominent theories on the origin
of the universe predict. It’s a long process, but once
we have that radiation pattern, we could have a better understanding of how our universe began—
and how it will end.

Abeg let me grab my popcorn and pepsi and listen to this movie being told.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by bolicks: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Una wey dey call am waste of money Wait till you find how much it rakes in in first week of opening.Then una can go burry your head for sand in shame like the ostrich. Una go also find out say from Waste Wealth can come. Slippers una never do , na to call people names and curse people wey don achieve something for life. Bad belle and Bitterness no dey bring progress. I tap into that innovation jare. Well done my Blooda. Bible na true true document. Person wey no believe am now go still one very day believe am.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So now you no longer want to argue about goats milk abi? Now you are shifting the goal post again. Amazing people. grin
shey i said ure mind is unsettled?..keep on displaying it for us to see....u asked me to research the left hand dna..i did..bt nw uve seen tthat m giving u truth..bt u refuse to open up ur mind...m nt a religionist..m nt coercing u to anytin...believe what u want...it doesnt change thee price of tomatoes in my area...bt when ever u wanna do facts..im always here...
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

shey i said ure mind is unsettled?..keep on displaying it for us to see....u asked me to research the left hand dna..i did..bt nw uve seen tthat m giving u truth..bt u refuse to open up ur mind...m nt a religionist..m nt coercing u to anytin...believe what u want...it doesnt change thee price of tomatoes in my area...bt when ever u wanna do facts..im always here...

Thank you. It was fun reading it all. Cheers
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by wirinet(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

In fact I have never been sick or taken drugs for almost 20 yrs now. How come?

Lies. There is hardly any human living in tropical mosquito infected Africa that has never suffered from malaria. As long as you suffer mosquito bites and you are not on prevention drugs you will suffer malaria. As I said earlier only people with the S gene that have some resistance.

I have dealt with your goat milk hypothesis, it is dead on arrival.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
wirinet:

Lies. There is hardly any human living in tropical mosquito infected Africa that has never suffered from malaria. As long as you suffer mosquito bites and you are not on prevention drugs you will suffer malaria. As I said earlier only people with the S gene that have some resistance.

I have dealt with your goat milk hypothesis, it is dead on arrival.

So you know more than that doctor on the screengrab and link I gavd you? Lol ok o.

I have never been sick for almost 20yrs and thats not just fact. Its truth! I do not do drugs...not even paracetamol.

Mosquitoes do bite me but with no resultant effect. Disbelieve it if you wish its ur cup of tea.

If I tell you how I did it we would derail this thread. So again believe what u want.

Cheers.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

At least I believe in Almighty God but can you tell me who you believe in. And mind you, you were never a Christian but a church goer. Only a FOOL says ther's no God. Atheists are the most brainwashed and most confused people on earth.
lol...for u to say u were an atheist and say attheist are confused?...man u do not knw what atheism is...and u never were...its eida a lie..or u have been delusioned all ur life
what do i believe in?...i believe that ur book is a lie-book constructed by man...even the compilation of the bible was done by man....even now o...asin enternal delusion na im u de so...i dnt have ur time...
.keep on being delusional...its in u
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Abeg let me grab my popcorn and pepsi and listen to this movie being told.
ye..its a bloody movie...the earth being a sphere discovered by scientists ..i also love that movie...or is it the movie that men left earth and went to the moon...i remember that funny movie...
Lets all grab popcorns and wait for the next movie...
Keep on tryna deceive ur brain into thinking so..
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
janellemonae:

Dts d reason I'm not having a religious argument wt anyone here. Religion can't be proven. God can't be proven. Dts why it's called faith. Some accept it by birth or by a confluence of experiences they can't quite explain. It makes no sense to the human mind. Dts d truth, so no point arguing dt or convincing anyone.
exactly...i like ur style
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=lordnicklaus post=475.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Enice(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
RobinHez:

Lol

Actually, there are other ancient accounts of a great flood. They (+the biblical story) are classified by Wikipedia as myths... Due to lack of strong evidence.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

Like I said, using "all" would be referring to "all that was known".

Before America was discovered, the Britons thought they had conquered all that was to be conquered, so in their own sight, they had the "whole world"... wink
in other words, what was written in genesis is based on what was known then by the jews. If that is the case, one can say that before the creation of adam and eve, people were already living elsewhere.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by NZAGHA(f): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
he should have used the money to build churches angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin naw ur talking grin grin
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by charlsecy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Danfuster:
To answer the emboldened [i]don't forget that the earth used to be one until it drifted apart and it's still drifting till today.
naijadeyhia:
Just because we have 7 continents now doss not mean we had it then.
naijadeyhia:
Did it ever occur to you that when the bible says 2 of every animal it never said if the animals should be fully grown?
naijadeyhia:
As an addition, baby animals occupy a lot less space and a wise man would have considered how to fit such animals in the ark after being given dimensions.
I am willing to learn more on this; how did Noah capture microscopic animals, I mean animals that could be only be seen with the aid of a microscope?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by lebete3000: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
marshborn:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/07/someone-built-noahs-ark-to-prove-the-bible-was-right-5991378/

So Dinosaurs existed 65million years before the first man came....

That's a food for thought.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by samsam2019: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
BossTtdiamonds:

And you actually made sense....??

No offense, but your post was outrightly dumb and stupid to say the least..

No offense
if you weren't a bumbling 1diot bumbling around every post here you would know my comment was in response to his weak argument stance in general not a reply to that particular comment

Even a villager ho never went to school knew mamals will keep producing milk as long milk is drawn from it .

But what do you know. You're just a bumbling 1diot trying to be smart
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by otem4eartum: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Darlo22:

Speechless. Where the heck did you get this. Which Story book is this?

This is not a storybook, but the TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS SINCE THE TIME OF THE BIG BANG TILL THE PRESENT DAY AND EVEN TO THE FUTURE.

it's being revealed to me by Eartum, a brother to Jehovah, a son of God.
Eartum is the god of civilization and truth but Jehovah is the god of lies, underdevelopment and war. Here is the DOCTUFOS being revealed to me by EARTUM, THE BROTHER OF JEHOVAH. https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol...for u to say u were an atheist and say attheist are confused?...man u do not knw what atheism is...and u never were...its eida a lie..or u have been delusioned all ur life
what do i believe in?...i believe that ur book is a lie-book constructed by man...even the compilation of the bible was done by man....even now o...asin enternal delusion na im u de so...i dnt have ur time...
.keep on being delusional...its in u

A confused man have spoken.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by RobinHez(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Enice:
in other words, what was written in genesis is based on what was known then by the jews. If that is the case, one can say that before the creation of adam and eve, people were already living elsewhere.
Glad you're thinking bro. wink

See a comment I made on a thread... https://www.nairaland.com/3161803/did-cain-bible-marry/1#46828907

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
samsam2019:
if you weren't a bumbling 1diot bumbling around every post here you would know my comment was in response to his weak argument stance in general not a reply to that particular comment

Even a villager ho never went to school knew mamals will keep producing milk as long milk is drawn from it .

But what do you know. You're just a bumbling 1diot trying to be smart

You can blab all you want... It dosen't change the fact that your statement then and now is making/made no sense...
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You also said the earth is far older than mars right? I guess once again the internet is smarter.
So 40 million years is not far too old for you.
Na wah for you.
You said they evolved the same time which is not entirely false.
I said earth is far too older than mars yet you find that hard to understand even after you have posted something that opposes your claim.
Also know that it hasn't been easy to determine the age of mars correctly. So I have no idea here.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Roon9(m): 7:06am On Jul 17, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
another mumu angry

Ur papa grin
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by samsam2019: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2016
BossTtdiamonds:

You can blab all you want... It dosen't change the fact that your statement then and now is making/made no sense...
you have been noticed

You can crawl back to your hole now
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by MrPresident1: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Dry bones shall rise again, the dead will rise again, king Nebuchadnezzar will surely return from his sorjourn in the wilderness: it is the infallible promise of THE MOST HIGH GOD!
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:

A confused man have spoken.
lol..i knw ur type..u wanna play pascal's wager...after 32 years..when u knw say u dn de die na im u cm convert?..stories that touch..pascal's wager wont work for u...my friend u will burn in hell...
Weyrrey

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.