Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (103331 Views)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2016
realmindz:

This question is not meant for this generation...
It takes us back to stone age wen men lived in caves..
Well I'm not disappointed, u are simply being African..that's why we still dance and shout looking into the sky while the whites are doing space explorations...
or why we still open our jaws in shock to praise the holy one in the sky wen we hear the sounds of thunders...

My dear lady, it's not just about putting on mops (wigs) to cover ur head...you need to hunt for knowledge to improve wat is inside..

Better question next time pls

I expected this sarcastic reaction already. Young man, do you just randomly insult ppl just to feel better?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by iukpe: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2016
skarlett:
This is what happens when you have too much money and don't know what to do with it undecided

yea, very correct.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

..its actually 95-99 percent mmister man..
Also i never said dna is a living thingg..u made that up...
I never said dna evolves into another dna..
I dnt knw if by ur statement abt chromosones ur tryna say chromosones are found in dna...its the reverse...also i dnt knw science?...i cant argue that..jst a conclusion of an unsettled mind...
Dna is also used in evidencing shared ancestry of living tinz..
Dna is the blueprint of all living tinz...its the storage of information and instrucctions on hw creation of cells..living tinz function..growth etc..so i tink u better understand well before u quote someone..

Wow indeed you have no idea what DNA is do you? Allow me to give you a simple crash coursd on DNa.

Let us suppose that, as evolutionists suggest, there actually was some way for organic, biologically important molecules to have formed in a significant quantity on a primitive Earth. An indescribable mess would have been the result. In addition to the 20 different amino acids found in proteins today, hundreds of other kinds of amino acids would have been produced. In addition to deoxyribose and ribose, the five-carbon sugars found in DNA and RNA today, a variety of other five-carbon sugars, four-carbon, six-carbon, and seven-carbon sugars would have been produced. In addition to the five purines and pyrimidines found in DNA and RNA today, a great variety of other purines and pyrimidines would exist.

Further, of vital significance, the amino acids in proteins today are exclusively left-handed, but all amino acids on the primitive Earth would be 50% left-handed and 50% right-handed. The sugars in DNA and RNA today are exclusively right-handed, but, if they did exist, sugars on a primitive Earth would have been 50% right-handed and 50% left-handed. If just one right-handed amino acid is in a protein, or just one left-handed sugar is found in a DNA or RNA, all biological activity is destroyed. There would be no mechanism available on a primitive Earth to select the correct form.

This fact alone destroys evolution. Evolutionists have been wrestling with this dilemma since it was first recognized, and there is no solution in sight. All these many varieties would compete with one another, and a great variety of other organic molecules, including aldehydes, ketones, acids, amines, lipids, carbohydrates, etc. would exist. If evolutionists really claim to simulate plausible primitive Earth conditions, why don't they place their reactants in a big mess like this and irradiate it with ultraviolet light, shock it with electric discharges, or heat it, and see what results? They don't do that because they know there wouldn't be the remotest possibility that anything useful for their evolutionary scenario would result. Rather, they carefully select just the starting materials they want to produce amino acids or sugars or purines or whatever, and, furthermore, they employ implausible experimental conditions that would not exist on a primitive Earth. They then claim in textbooks and journal articles that such and such biological molecules would have been produced in abundant quantities on the early earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bullseye! grin, there is no man who knows the mind of God at this time who is not completely depressed, so you see, you hit home! grin
How do you think I am able to identify you? It is by that same knowledge that causes depression grin. THE DEAD WILL RISE AGAIN, and you are finished.

Christ is risen from the dead and become the firstfruits of them that slept grin angry

Now answer the question, slimy piece of s.hit, since Noah's ark and his animals are literal stories, surely, creation was also in 6 literal days, isn't it?

You must be evolutions byproduct.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You can call me names but I was like you an Atheist just accept this fact.
okay o..since u wanna talk that way...okay...
I was once a christian like u...jst accpt this fact also...lol
u found god..can u prove?...better not use ur bibble if nt u wud have jjst killed urself befre u begun..its ur same story book that i'ld finish u off wit...
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2016
davien:
Please keep in touch with reality.
Salts in the brain control our sleep-wake cycle

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160429095142.htm

And breathing or more precisely the heartbeats that keep you alive are an involuntary action... so you can't mistakenly forget to breathe while sleeping if that's what you mean by your question.

You don't get it do you? Who/what created this special. Salt and our brains? I know you have your facts straight about the human evolution. You chose in what to believe in, i chose mine.

The last line of that article in your link said and i quote " The fact that the brain needs 7-8 hours of sleep to function well on a daily basis reveals that there's much more we need to understand, aside from neurocomputation," ... science has powerful as it is when it comes knowledge, is still limited and cannot give an explanation or prove to everything. To me this proves there is a force higher than science... This why i believe there is a GOD.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Jiff349(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Muslims are busy showing us that the Koran is not real or true....... they broke into St. Philips Catholic Church Suleja yesterday.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Wow indeed you have no idea what DNA is do you? Allow me to give you a simple crash coursd on DNa.

Let us suppose that, as evolutionists suggest, there actually was some way for organic, biologically important molecules to have formed in a significant quantity on a primitive Earth. An indescribable mess would have been the result. In addition to the 20 different amino acids found in proteins today, hundreds of other kinds of amino acids would have been produced. In addition to deoxyribose and ribose, the five-carbon sugars found in DNA and RNA today, a variety of other five-carbon sugars, four-carbon, six-carbon, and seven-carbon sugars would have been produced. In addition to the five purines and pyrimidines found in DNA and RNA today, a great variety of other purines and pyrimidines would exist.

Further, of vital significance, the amino acids in proteins today are exclusively left-handed, but all amino acids on the primitive Earth would be 50% left-handed and 50% right-handed. The sugars in DNA and RNA today are exclusively right-handed, but, if they did exist, sugars on a primitive Earth would have been 50% right-handed and 50% left-handed. If just one right-handed amino acid is in a protein, or just one left-handed sugar is found in a DNA or RNA, all biological activity is destroyed. There would be no mechanism available on a primitive Earth to select the correct form.

This fact alone destroys evolution. Evolutionists have been wrestling with this dilemma since it was first recognized, and there is no solution in sight. All these many varieties would compete with one another, and a great variety of other organic molecules, including aldehydes, ketones, acids, amines, lipids, carbohydrates, etc. would exist. If evolutionists really claim to simulate plausible primitive Earth conditions, why don't they place their reactants in a big mess like this and irradiate it with ultraviolet light, shock it with electric discharges, or heat it, and see what results? They don't do that because they know there wouldn't be the remotest possibility that anything useful for their evolutionary scenario would result. Rather, they carefully select just the starting materials they want to produce amino acids or sugars or purines or whatever, and, furthermore, they employ implausible experimental conditions that would not exist on a primitive Earth. They then claim in textbooks and journal articles that such and such biological molecules would have been produced in abundant quantities on the early earth.
the amino acids in proteins today are exclusively left-handed, but all
amino acids on the primitive Earth would be 50%
left-handed and 50% right-handed. The sugars in
DNA and RNA today are exclusively right-handed,
but, if they did exist, sugars on a primitive Earth
would have been 50% right-handed and 50% left- handed. If just one right-handed amino acid is in a
protein, or just one left-handed sugar is found in a
DNA or RNA, all biological activity is destroyed
what u jjst did is copy out an assumption frm an assumer..invariably no difference between the evolutionist and ur source....

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2016
realmindz:

This question is not meant for this generation...
It takes us back to stone age wen men lived in caves..
Well I'm not disappointed, u are simply being African..that's why we still dance and shout looking into the sky while the whites are doing space explorations...
or why we still open our jaws in shock to praise the holy one in the sky wen we hear the sounds of thunders...

My dear lady, it's not just about putting on mops (wigs) to cover ur head...you need to hunt for knowledge to improve wat is inside..

Better question next time pls

I guess you find pleasure in talking people down, that's a bitter way to live dear in my opinion. Btw, you slept ok last night yeah? Well, this daft lady is just checking up on you..

Ps: i don't wear wigs, i love braids better than weavons. I suggest you get to know a person better before you run your mouth on them, which i think it's a foolish thing to do sir... aka mr wise man.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Darlo22(m): 11:11am On Jul 16, 2016
otem4eartum:

Let's assume they all fitted into the ark, so how will they move about in it cos there won't be space in it for them to move about? Anyway, according to the DOCTUFOS given to me by EARTUM, this thing happened only in a particular area in the time of the Neanderthals. It also did not happen worldwide but in a city at the centre of Philargas where yahweh was the god of it, hence the ark contained the animals because they were not very many. Then Noe(Noah) himself jumped into the flood after putting all the animals available into the ark, because his conscience condemned him.

[b]BELLORUM 9:1-24
CHAPTER NINE

1. And now did the other sons of God which went up to the Anystenx all began to hide themselves from Nymphidis, for Knoliud had taught them saying, to earn more respect, it is better to do things without being seen. For when people see you, they shall know your limit. But if they do not, you shall be respected if they only see your actions.
2. And they began to hide in the rays which the eyes of the homos could not see. For they did not want the homo-erectus of Nymphidis to spot them.
3. Then at the time that Noe had finished the completion of the great vessel, which was as big as the one made by Deganis before, he went round the city of Eden to declare to them how Nymphidis their lord had determined to destroy them all with flood.
4. And the sons of the giants laughed aloud, saying, did not Enorach say the same concerning us, that the earth shall be destroyed with flood?
5. But now, O Noe, Enorach himself has gone in a wild hurricane and we know not where he went.
6. Did Zekiel one of the giants from paradise not tell us that our lord shall not destroy us? And we have believed him because it is now a century since Enorach left the earth, which was by our former calculation a millennium.
7. But till these days, the flood has not come.
8. Then they disbelieved Noe because of what Tamiel and Semihazah their fathers had taught them. For it was these same ones who taught them that indeed the days and years were calculated by the movement of the moon and the earth and not by the hovering eyes of Yahweh.
9. And it came to pass, when they saw the strange wood of Noe, they laughed him to scorn and said, can the lightness of these wood carry the weight of this whole earth if we shall decide to come with you?
10. Shall it not be broken by the weight of the whales in the waters and of the animals in the wild?
11. Then did they say, how shall you tame the lions and the tigers and the bears to come with you? Surely they shall kill you and eat your flesh.
12. Then some of them said, we would have come with you but we fear being with the lions and the scorpions and the hyenas in the same vessel.
13. Shall they not tear us apart?
14. And Noe said, come with me, for Yahweh knows how to protect his people. For he has taught me how to hypnotise the wild animals. Shall I not hypnotise them as he taught me? And they shall be asleep for the whole journey.
15. And they said, we do not believe in what you said, because it is not possible to make a homo fall asleep.
16. Then did Noe say, have you forgotten how Yahweh made Gai out of the rib of Hatus? Did he not make Hatus fall into a big sleep and took a rib out of him to make Gai?
17. When Noe had made an end of his speech, they doubted him still.
18. Now did he make a completion of the vessel, which was made to have upper and lower chambers. And it was spacious enough to take the animals and his own family.
19. Then Noe called the animals into the vessels first, using the sounds they make to call them, according to how he was taught by Largas. For Largas was he who taught him sounds.
20. Then he called in the birds and then when he would call the wild animals, he hypnotised them and they all fell into deep sleep.
21. And as soon as Noe had entered the vessel with all the animals and his sons and his daughters-in-law and his own wife, he came outside and shut the door; for he felt that the right thing to do was to perish with the people, rather than saving his own life.
22. Then the rain began to fall, for Nymphidis and Largas had stood over a mountain, pulling down the content of the cloud with an inexplicable force.
23. And the rain fell for ten days, destroying all the dwelling-places at the center of the land of Philargas. And the homo-erectus which were in the land all died, both small and great. And all the children born to the gigantic homos of the past died.
24. Then Noe’s vessel stopped after ten days on a rock, where the waters had not covered up. But Noe himself had drowned with the rest of the people, saving only the lives of his family.[/b]

Speechless. Where the heck did you get this. Which Story book is this?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
your answer is here http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/longlife.html
This article if anything supports the fact that aging is in our genes rather than being a consequence of sin.you haven't read that even gravity plays a role in aging or maybe your god didn't create gravity and it resulted because of sin. Theirs nothing in this article that supports the fact that humans lived up to 500 let alone 930 years.
Are u high?
930 years?
When countless scientific evidence points to the fact that neanderthals had a lower life span when compared to ours now. Neanderthals lived before your fictional man adam.
No Homo sapien has ever lived up to 200 years let alone 930.
Wikipedia
"This is a list of the 100 verified oldest people. The oldest verified person on record was French woman Jeanne Calment (1875–1997), who lived to the age of 122 years 164 days. There are eight verified living supercentenarians on this list, the oldest of whom is Italian woman Emma Morano, aged 116 years, 229 days".

After all sumerians even said that their ancestors lived over 45,000 years old.
How funny when compared to your man not living up to 1000years = a day in the eyes of the lord.
The sumerians lived longer than 4 days according to their own myths making ur god a liar.
Anyway, we shouldn't even try to make any sense out of this nonsense. Na lies full the bible my guy.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2016
@naijadeyhia...
Notin stopped life frm evolving tru right hand amino acids...bt it cud be a case of favourable selection by various agents....it cud be the right handed ones were nt suitable and invariably died off and led to a specialization of left handed onces...the evolutionists annd ur source are all assumin...because modern day tecch hasnt gotten to that potential yet..
If i recall i told u evolution aint complete yet..bt in the not distant future..it certainly can be completed or a more clearer theory be stated...thats science for u...the earth was once believe to have been formed trru a steady earth theory bt tuday the big banng disproved that...
So like i always say...the minnd is frree to believe what it chooses...bt one tin is sure...science has the best proof abt the creation of life

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
@naijadeyhia...
Notin stopped life frm evolving tru right hand amino acids...bt it cud be a case of favourable selection by various agents....it cud be the right handed ones were nt suitable and invariably died off and led to a specialization of left handed onces...the evolutionists annd ur source are all assumin...because modern day tecch hasnt gotten to that potential yet..
If i recall i told u evolution aint complete yet..bt in the not distant future..it certainly can be completed or a more clearer theory be stated...thats science for u...the earth was once believe to have been formed trru a steady earth theory bt tuday the big banng disproved that...
So like i always say...the minnd is frree to believe what it chooses...bt one tin is sure...science has the best proof abt the creation of life

Again you just spewed ignorance as someone who does not even understand what I just posited. I will not bother anymore.

But will end with this.... if life is still evolving what then is the end position of this evolution? They say we have a beginning but what is our end? Manure? Continuous evolution till we disappear? Or grow wings? Or what?

What is the end of the evolutionary process. Let me test your reasoning ability with that.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2016
janellemonae:

My eyes are much more open dn an atheists mind. There's no way ur a deep thinker and never get stuck at d perpetual never ending question of "how did dt get there?". If ur deeply philosophical, dt question eventually leads to apathy & an agnostic belief, which I have much respect for dn atheism to be honest. In my opinion u can't have a truly inquiring mind and be an atheist. Take a closer look at the universe. It's really amazing.
atheism is simply the rejection of an idea that god exists..its nt a religion..so long u claimm there is no god..then u re one..an atheist may have a verry inquisitive mind another may not...its all in the human brain different choices...bt if u wanna follow a religion then be able to prove it if nt u follow u religion on ur own nt tryna coerce someone into believing what u cant prove...sm believe in science...some choose to believe notin..its all in u
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2016
The six-day creation means something trillion times greater than the normal six days for humans! It was structured so the little scope of human understanding can accommodate it.
MY GOD CANNOT AND will NEVER BE JUSTIFIED BY SCIENCE.

HE clearly stated in 2 Peter 3:8 But DO NOT ignore this one fact beloved, that with the LORD[YHWH] one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Those who wont believe the Bible records should believe another.
Life is all about Choices but only two endpoints.

If the Bible was a mere book do you think it could have withstood all those years?
A question for you to ponder. GET WISDOM PALS.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2016
Chuvin22:
Two of every living thing on earth won't go into that boat.. He Should explain that first. Its the only proof we need.
Actually its worse when u consider the verse that god told Noah to take 7 of every clean animal and 2 of every unclean animal.
Imagine every species multiplied by seven with the exception of few unclean animals multiplied by 2.
8.7 million {and counting } × 7 = I no sabi math.
How Noah and his family take control this kind chaos?
Where did they fit in?
Even if the flood actually happened globally where did all the water go after the flood?
This can go on and on

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

okay o..since u wanna talk that way...okay...
I was once a christian like u...jst accpt this fact also...lol
u found god..can u prove?...better not use ur bibble if nt u wud have jjst killed urself befre u begun..its ur same story book that i'ld finish u off wit...

At least I believe in Almighty God but can you tell me who you believe in. And mind you, you were never a Christian but a church goer. Only a FOOL says ther's no God. Atheists are the most brainwashed and most confused people on earth.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

The Almighty God have the capacity to do things that are beyond human understanding. Including your conception and delivery. It's only a FOOL that says there's no God.
Its only a fool that believes that the bible is divine.
The joke is on you.
Jesus said that the sheep-like ones will follow him.
Sheep!!! That's what you are.
You know the expression "following sheepishly".
Yeah ATURU, MUMU, ODE.
Fool that's you.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

atheism is simply the rejection of an idea that god exists..its nt a religion..so long u claimm there is no god..then u re one..an atheist may have a verry inquisitive mind another may not...its all in the human brain different choices...bt if u wanna follow a religion then be able to prove it if nt u follow u religion on ur own nt tryna coerce someone into believing what u cant prove...sm believe in science...some choose to believe notin..its all in u

Dts d reason I'm not having a religious argument wt anyone here. Religion can't be proven. God can't be proven. Dts why it's called faith. Some accept it by birth or by a confluence of experiences they can't quite explain. It makes no sense to the human mind. Dts d truth, so no point arguing dt or convincing anyone.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Lagazine:
You are a confused human being. U need to think very well before u react to a sensible discussion like this. Anyway, if u don't believe, go to Turkey, u will see d real Ark of Noah on d mountain Hararat. Stupid bigot.
Guy why u De lie na?

No archeological evidence has ever pointed to noahs ark nor its remains not even at mount Ararat nor anywhere in turkey.

Na so one guy tell me one day that lots wife who turned into salt still remains that way up till today.
I wan mad. The guy name na Dan , sure say no be Dan u be?

Oh my god!! Stop fking lying.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

Its only a fool that believes that the bible is divine.
The joke is on you.
Jesus said that the sheep-like ones will follow him.
Sheep!!! That's what you are.
You know the expression "following sheepishly".
Yeah ATURU, MUMU, ODE.
Fool that's you.

A carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit. Do you know the meaning of proverbs and parables. I was once like you an Atheist the most brainwashed and confused people on earth.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by xwyze: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
I think he should have had himself thoroughly beaten and nailed on a cross to prove Jesus story was TRUE. mitchwwww undecided undecided undecided

You are So on point!
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are you suffering from a cognitive disorder? If not how is it that you fail to read and comprehend simple things but delude yourself into thinking you can understand more complex things?

You just want to respond to keep your relevance intact and I have been courteous enough to oblige you. I think I will stop now.

Copy and paste and dont just click on the hyperlink

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human–animal_breastfeeding

Below is how the link begins

Human–animal breastfeeding has been practised in many different cultures in many time periods. The practice of breastfeeding or suckling between humans and other species has gone in both directions: human females sometimes breastfeed young animals, and animals are used to suckle babies and children. Animals were used as substitute wet nurses for infants, particularly after the rise of syphilis increased the health risks of wet nursing. Goats and donkeys were widely used to feed abandoned babies in foundling hospitals in 18th- and 19th-century Europe. Breastfeeding animals has also been practised, whether for health reasons – such as to toughen the nipples and improve the flow of milk – or for religious and cultural purposes. A wide variety of animals have been used for this purpose, including puppies, kittens, piglets and monkeys.

Copy and paste everything including animal_ breastfeeding
How do you account for species that require special foods in special habitats. For instance Some of theses species will die within few hours or even minutes once they leave their habitat.
Most fish are sensitive to changes in salinity in water, when the rising saltwater oceans mixed with the freshwater lakes and rivers, both freshwater and salt water species would have died.
The extreme turbulence would have also killed fish that stayed near the ocean floor; small fish that live on reefs would have been repeatedly pounded against rocks and mud.
And many fish would have choked to death on sediment stirred up by the flood as well.
Giraffes consume 66kg (human weight) of food daily multiply that by 14 giraffes multiplied by 40 days.
That's for the giraffe alone what of the other 8.7million species multiplied by 14? Genesis 7:2-3 says its seven for every clean animal and 2 for unclean animals.

Consider the fact that its mostly mammals that consume milk.
Abeg shun this ur milk argument its demeaning.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

How do you account for species that require special foods in special habitats. For instance Some of theses species will die within few hours or even minutes once they leave their habitat.
Most fish are sensitive to changes in salinity in water, when the rising saltwater oceans mixed with the freshwater lakes and rivers, both freshwater and salt water species would have died.
The extreme turbulence would have also killed fish that stayed near the ocean floor; small fish that live on reefs would have been repeatedly pounded against rocks and mud.
And many fish would have choked to death on sediment stirred up by the flood as well.
Giraffes consume 66kg (human weight) of food daily multiply that by 14 giraffes multiplied by 40 days.
That's for the giraffe alone what of the other 8.7million species multiplied by 14? Genesis 7:2-3 says its seven for every clean animal and 2 for unclean animals.

Consider the fact that its mostly mammals that consume milk.
Abeg shun this ur milk argument its demeaning.

I am done with arguing with you. When you are debunked you shift goal posts conveniently.

Enjoy your life
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So everything came from nothing and the nothing became everything?
And how did u say ur god came again?
You put up an assumption that since the universe looks like an overwhelming design to you, then it must have a designer. Yet this your designer who seems more overwhelming than the universe does not require a designer nor the need to be designed.
Good for you.
Your logic makes perfect sense.
For ur info. The universe if has nothing close to a good or smart design.
Mars has 2 moons Jupiter has 6 moons and share the same star wîth earth yet no one lives in those planets. Who are those moons and the sun there for?
This is just in our own solar system.
Imagine billions of stars in other distant galaxies shining for who?
The earth is about 4.543 billion years old while humans evolved only around 200,000 years ago(see you aren't very special like u think) even though your bible ridiculously teaches that all these happened some funny 6000 years ago. What a joke.

The reason you exist today is because the conditions on earth allowed for your evolution.
So don't think that theres anything special about your existence.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

And how did u say ur god came again?
You put up an assumption that since the universe looks like an overwhelming design to you, then it must have a designer. Yet this your designer who seems more overwhelming than the universe does not require a designer nor the need to be designed.
Good for you.
Your logic makes perfect sense.
For ur info. The universe if has nothing close to a good or smart design.
Mars has 2 moons Jupiter has 6 moons and share the same star wîth earth yet no one lives in those planets. Who are those moons and the sun there for?
This is just in our own solar system.
Imagine billions of stars in other distant galaxies shining for who?
The earth is about 4.543 billion years old while humans evolved only around 200,000 years ago(see you aren't very special like u think) even though your bible ridiculously teaches that all these happened some funny 6000 years ago. What a joke.

The reason you exist today is because the conditions on earth allowed for your evolution.
So don't think that theres anything special about your existence.

So the conditions on other planets cannot allow for other life forms to exist right? Riiight wink

The same bacteria science claims we evolved from can survive on mars yet conveniently evolution never occurred on mars with the law of natural selection and mutation to cope with environment. Science indeed is great.

Same science claims the earth and mars probably formed at the same time yet bacteria conveniently came to earth and not a single on stayed on mars. Yet they say bacteria can survive on mars. Aint science a joke?
Your brain cannot fathom creation bro. So lets just leave it at that. Even science is confused and can only offer lots of hypothesis. Again lets leave this issue. You dont get it and I canot make you get it. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
MrPresident1:
Since Noah's ark and his animals are literal stories, surely creation was also in six literal days, isn't it?

You are a devious, slimy, lying piece of s.hit, and I assure you the dead will rise again, how will you face them? You are finished. grin. Devil projecting as angel of light, wolf in sheep clothing, THE DEAD WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

The MOST HIGH GOD REBUKE YOU!

See kolo oh.
Schizophrenia in its purest form.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You can call me names but I was like you an Atheist just accept this fact.
You are just like a dog that eats its vomit.
That's all you are.
Trying explaining how Mary a virgin got pregnant without sex and gave birth to a savior whos blood was shed just to save you from the same god who could open his mouth and utter a word and end all these drama but he wanted someone to die before he saves you from himself.
Blood thirsty idol!!!! That's what u went back into believing.
Don't come here and tell people you were an atheist because u were and is still a confused person.
If you really know religion for the joke it is non of you will come out to defend its absurd claims and cruelty.
You should keep eating your vomit cos that's where u belong.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

That's all you are.
Trying explaining how Mary a virgin got pregnant without sex and gave birth to a savior whos blood was shed just to save you from the same god who could open his mouth and utter a word and end all these drama but he wanted someone to die before he saves you from himself.
Don't come here and tell people you were an atheist because u were and is still a confused person.
If you really know religion for the joke it is non of you will come out to defend its absurd claims and cruelty.

Can bacteria survive on mars? Yes
How did man evolve? From bacteria
When was the earth formed? Same time with mars
Any bacteria on mars? No
Did bacteria have the intelligence to choose earth over mars? Yes
How? We dont know!

Science is indeed great. grin

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by kobosmalls: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Shut up u ignorant man.
You just ended up describing evolution is without even knowing it.
We mutate and adapt to our environments that's what you wasted over 200 lines trying to say.
Why did your bible not tell us about genomes but ended up calling it god dit it like you are doing now even after knowing that it was sciences and not religion that got to those discoveries because of inquisisition.
If not for scientific probes how will ur bible riddled mind have heard of those RNA DNA molecules.
If sciences had relaxed and believe the its god nonsense will you even be able to use the internet you are using?
You read yet you lack common sense.
You are mentioning right handed left handed bla bla with out realising that the reason why those animals are the way they are is because they have those genetic makeup.
And u will ask me who made it that way?
You forgot to mention how mutation and then evolution started from single cellular organisms that just needed carbon,oxygen and a little help from hydrogen to evolve into multicellular complex organisms.
I don't even know how to start explaining evolution to you.
And finally who created god since you know god.
Oh his own intricate and overwhelming design which makes him powerful and invisible doesn't need a designer.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

That's all you are.

Even the Heaven you are looking at has no Pillar holding it, a child in the womb is also a mystery. All things Bright and beautiful all Creatures Great and small the Lord made them all. Including Kobosmalls.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So the conditions on other planets cannot allow for other life forms to exist right? Riiight wink

The same bacteria science claims we evolved from can survive on mars yet conveniently evolution never occurred on mars with the law of natural selection and mutation to cope with environment. Science indeed is great.

Same science claims the earth and mars probably formed at the same time yet bacteria conveniently came to earth and not a single on stayed on mars. Yet they say bacteria can survive on mars. Aint science a joke?
Your brain cannot fathom creation bro. So lets just leave it at that. Even science is confused and can only offer lots of hypothesis. Again lets leave this issue. You dont get it and I canot make you get it. End of story.

No, sir. Science is not a joke. Science is the reason you can sit behind your device to ignorantly tell another person in another corner of the world that "science" is a joke. Just like I'm typing this on a tablet that would have been nothing but science fiction just a couple of decades ago. A small portion of the world's greatest minds dedicate their lives to solving humanity's problems. People like you and me form what is largely the useless majority who profit from the work of that small minority. The difference is people like me credit those fine minds who continue to solve humanity's problems: connecting the world, easing our daily tasks, curing our diseases. Someday, when this planet is overrun and unliveable (partly natural, partly human contributions like 3rd world shitholes breeding like rats and overpopulating the earth), they might even be able to get us to another planet. The likes of you, buried in your utterly worthless religion sit behind your gadgets telling others that "science" is a joke.

And yes, science doesn't have all the answers: YET. It continues to evolve and ask all the questions and find all the answers. I'm thankful for those great minds that exist who don't lazily attribute mysteries to the supernatural like lazy minds do. Humanity is better because such inquisitive great minds exist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.